Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door 14:34 - Jun 20 with 5750 viewsNorthstander_Blue

[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 14:38]

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:35 - Jun 20 with 2687 viewsStokieBlue

Didn't really get much of a chance but I don't have a huge problem with him leaving.

PL needs to get the squad he wants and perhaps he just doesn't fit into the style he wants to play.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:36 - Jun 20 with 2677 viewsITFC_Forever

Tweet doesn't exist.

Try again.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:36 - Jun 20 with 2647 viewsKieran_Knows

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:36 - Jun 20 by ITFC_Forever

Tweet doesn't exist.

Try again.

It's been deleted. Was a pic of Harrison at Pompey's training ground.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:37 - Jun 20 with 2637 viewsportmanking

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:36 - Jun 20 by ITFC_Forever

Tweet doesn't exist.

Try again.

It does, actually.

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:37 - Jun 20 with 2622 viewsITFC_Forever

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:37 - Jun 20 by portmanking

It does, actually.

12th Man can't copy and paste properly then.

Shame for him to go.... never got as much of a chance as he would liked.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 14:38]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:38 - Jun 20 with 2608 viewschicoazul

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:36 - Jun 20 by Kieran_Knows

Really? That's that done then. He looked quite good the few times I saw him in terms of link up play etc, like a very poor man's Pablo, but he didnt threaten goals apart from scoring probably our best goal last year.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:38 - Jun 20 with 2598 viewsmoughm

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:36 - Jun 20 by Kieran_Knows

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:39 - Jun 20 with 2580 viewsKieran_Knows

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:38 - Jun 20 by chicoazul

Really? That's that done then. He looked quite good the few times I saw him in terms of link up play etc, like a very poor man's Pablo, but he didnt threaten goals apart from scoring probably our best goal last year.

Probably only one of the few players that we can recoup money on, like Bart.

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:39 - Jun 20 with 2574 viewsportmanking

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:38 - Jun 20 by chicoazul

To be fair, he's not fit to lace Pablo's boots. He was a willing runner and had a modicum of pace, but he was a weed and had a pretty poor technique.

Again, Harrison moving on now would make sense if we've genuinely agreed a deal with Conor Washington.
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:42 - Jun 20 with 2524 viewshampstead_blue

Whilst we never really saw him we have to trust PL.

Happy to see PL getting a move on.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:45 - Jun 20 with 2475 viewsOsborneOneNil

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:35 - Jun 20 by StokieBlue

Didn't really get much of a chance but I don't have a huge problem with him leaving.

PL needs to get the squad he wants and perhaps he just doesn't fit into the style he wants to play.

SB

I'd rather Jackson left, he's pants.
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:46 - Jun 20 with 2457 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:45 - Jun 20 by OsborneOneNil

I think Jackson will do a job in L1.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:46 - Jun 20 with 2454 viewsKieran_Knows

Same, although I suspect we'll recoup virtually what we paid for Harrison (or near it), and we wouldn't even get half of what we paid for Jackson.

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:47 - Jun 20 with 2420 viewsportmanking

I'd rather they both left and we signed Washington and Keane.

Holy

New RB
Chambers
Nsiala
Kenlock

Skuse
Nolan
Judge

Washington
Norwood
Edwards
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:48 - Jun 20 with 2423 viewsclive_baker

Garbage. If we can get back what we paid let’s put it down to a bit of a mistake and move on. I would be very happy if Bart (reluctantly) & Harrison move on. Jackson next please. Good on Lambert, tidying up the mess Hurst created.

Hopefully frees up 2 or 3 additions of quality.

COYB, cooking on gas now.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:48 - Jun 20 with 2411 viewsBLUEBEAT

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:46 - Jun 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

Harrison will do a job in L1.

Poll: W or W

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:48 - Jun 20 with 2403 viewsKieran_Knows

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:48 - Jun 20 by clive_baker

Garbage. If we can get back what we paid let’s put it down to a bit of a mistake and move on. I would be very happy if Bart (reluctantly) & Harrison move on. Jackson next please. Good on Lambert, tidying up the mess Hurst created.

Hopefully frees up 2 or 3 additions of quality.

COYB, cooking on gas now.

This.

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:48 - Jun 20 with 2394 viewsElderGrizzly

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:46 - Jun 20 by Kieran_Knows

Same, although I suspect we'll recoup virtually what we paid for Harrison (or near it), and we wouldn't even get half of what we paid for Jackson.

Selling to a promotion rival though is a very silly decision.
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:49 - Jun 20 with 2395 viewsKieran_Knows

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:46 - Jun 20 by Marshalls_Mullet

He's woeful. Couldn't finish his own dinner.

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:50 - Jun 20 with 2357 viewsportmanking

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:48 - Jun 20 by ElderGrizzly

If we're scared that Harrison bagging 10-12 goals in League 1 will spoil our promotion hopes we might as well pack up and go home now...
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:51 - Jun 20 with 2353 viewsclive_baker

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:39 - Jun 20 by portmanking

To be fair, he's not fit to lace Pablo's boots. He was a willing runner and had a modicum of pace, but he was a weed and had a pretty poor technique.

Again, Harrison moving on now would make sense if we've genuinely agreed a deal with Conor Washington.

I heard from a reliable source we were close to agreeing a deal (verbally agreed) in principle with another at the time we signed Norwood, but need to shift Bart first. Given we’re not likely to be paying a fee it would suggest to me that it’s a relatively decent earner. Washington would fit that mould.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:51 - Jun 20 with 2345 viewsKieran_Knows

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:48 - Jun 20 by ElderGrizzly

So we just go our whole existence not selling to promotion rivals? It's just madness. Clearly doesn't fit in to our plans, would sit here on the bench (much like he did last season - when fit, which was a rarity) so may as well try make back a few quid on him rather than see him leave for nothing next summer. Finally a good bit of business from the club.

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:52 - Jun 20 with 2306 viewsElderGrizzly

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:50 - Jun 20 by portmanking

If we're scared that Harrison bagging 10-12 goals in League 1 will spoil our promotion hopes we might as well pack up and go home now...

He got 15 in a poor Bristol Rovers side?

What could he do with a team playing attacking football and supported by players like Pitman?
Looks like we’ll have to watch and find out...
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:52 - Jun 20 with 2307 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:48 - Jun 20 by BLUEBEAT

Harrison will do a job in L1.

Probably, but we cant have everyone.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:52 - Jun 20 with 2297 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:49 - Jun 20 by Kieran_Knows

He's woeful. Couldn't finish his own dinner.

We'll see.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024