Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door 14:34 - Jun 20 with 5734 viewsNorthstander_Blue

[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 14:38]

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:54 - Jun 20 with 2999 viewsportmanking

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:52 - Jun 20 by ElderGrizzly

He got 15 in a poor Bristol Rovers side?

What could he do with a team playing attacking football and supported by players like Pitman?
Looks like we’ll have to watch and find out...

Who's to say that wasn't a one-off season? He was clearly comfortable playing in his local area.

As you say, will have to wait and see on that one.
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:54 - Jun 20 with 3001 viewsElderGrizzly

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:51 - Jun 20 by Kieran_Knows

So we just go our whole existence not selling to promotion rivals? It's just madness. Clearly doesn't fit in to our plans, would sit here on the bench (much like he did last season - when fit, which was a rarity) so may as well try make back a few quid on him rather than see him leave for nothing next summer. Finally a good bit of business from the club.

Most clubs don’t sell to rivals that often.

Clearly Lambert doesn’t rate him, but he is the only striker we have who has scored goals at this level.

Just a shame he wasn’t given a chance in a team that will hopefully be playing with confidence under a manager who should be competent!
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:56 - Jun 20 with 2991 viewsmoughm

abit worried that if we get washington in to replace harrison , we won't have a bigger target man like keane / eaves.

norwood , sears , washington , jackson not really a big target man

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:56 - Jun 20 with 2984 viewsKieran_Knows

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:54 - Jun 20 by ElderGrizzly

Most clubs don’t sell to rivals that often.

Clearly Lambert doesn’t rate him, but he is the only striker we have who has scored goals at this level.

Just a shame he wasn’t given a chance in a team that will hopefully be playing with confidence under a manager who should be competent!

I don't disagree, and he looked decent enough in the few appearances he made, but lets not forget he also spent a large chunk of the season injured, and then when fit, he made 8 appearances. If we recoup close to what we paid for him, after a disappointing season like he had last year, we'll have done well.

Yes, no doubt he'll go there and score 15+ goals, but we have to hope Norwood does the same here, as does another striker PL hopes to sign, then we won't have to worry too much.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:57 - Jun 20 with 2981 viewsStokieBlue

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:45 - Jun 20 by OsborneOneNil

I'd rather Jackson left, he's pants.

I don't think there is enough evidence to say that.

He's been played exclusively with his back to goal, clearly something he isn't good at.

If you'd have said he is pants with his back to goal as a lone striker then you might have had a point.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:57 - Jun 20 with 2967 viewsStokieBlue

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:47 - Jun 20 by portmanking

I'd rather they both left and we signed Washington and Keane.

Holy

New RB
Chambers
Nsiala
Kenlock

Skuse
Nolan
Judge

Washington
Norwood
Edwards

Lankester should be in that team ahead of Edwards.

Quite a long way ahead.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 15:11 - Jun 20 with 2881 viewsBiGDonnie

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:38 - Jun 20 by chicoazul

Really? That's that done then. He looked quite good the few times I saw him in terms of link up play etc, like a very poor man's Pablo, but he didnt threaten goals apart from scoring probably our best goal last year.

Mentioning Harrison and Pablo in the same sentence is nearly as bad as those that compared Skuse to Busquets.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 15:13 - Jun 20 with 2865 viewsBiGDonnie

Holy

New RB
Chambers
Nsiala
Kenlock

Skuse
Nolan
Judge

Washington
Norwood
Edwards

I really don't think Skuse will be a starter moving forward.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 15:16 - Jun 20 with 2842 viewsrickw

If we can recoup our money then I'm happy.
He only scored 1 and had injury problems, yes he looked like he could be a decent player but was never able to get started.

If we can free up the space and funds to find a proper targetman then that'll give us better balance to our attacking options

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 15:20 - Jun 20 with 2813 viewsportmanking

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:57 - Jun 20 by StokieBlue

Lankester should be in that team ahead of Edwards.

Quite a long way ahead.

SB

Forgive me, I'd completely forgotten about our Jack. Yes, I would agree in that case, but you get the gist.
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 15:21 - Jun 20 with 2812 viewsChocorange

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 15:13 - Jun 20 by BiGDonnie

I really don't think Skuse will be a starter moving forward.

I think Skuse may well be played in defence as at Sheffield Utd last season.
Maybe as a sweeper, reads the game well as can be seen from the number of interceptions he makes.

Couldn't play him alongside Chambo though... Can u imagine the fun that pacy opposition forwards would have ...
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 15:26 - Jun 20 with 2788 viewsIpswichKnight

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 15:20 - Jun 20 by portmanking

Forgive me, I'd completely forgotten about our Jack. Yes, I would agree in that case, but you get the gist.

I would also have Woolfie in the side, we need a defender capable of actually passing the ball none of our current back 4 can do that.
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 15:26 - Jun 20 with 2787 viewstrncbluearmy

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:48 - Jun 20 by ElderGrizzly

Selling to a promotion rival though is a very silly decision.

Not when we are selling them a load of rubbish.
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 16:33 - Jun 20 with 2691 viewsJDB23

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:52 - Jun 20 by ElderGrizzly

He got 15 in a poor Bristol Rovers side?

What could he do with a team playing attacking football and supported by players like Pitman?
Looks like we’ll have to watch and find out...

Got 12 in the league the year before joining us, in total 20 goals in 81 appearances in league 1, nothing spectacular there. Maybe could have chipped in double figures this year but don't think this is going to be one we regret.
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 16:54 - Jun 20 with 2653 viewssparks

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:39 - Jun 20 by portmanking

To be fair, he's not fit to lace Pablo's boots. He was a willing runner and had a modicum of pace, but he was a weed and had a pretty poor technique.

Again, Harrison moving on now would make sense if we've genuinely agreed a deal with Conor Washington.

Compared to Jackson his technique and physical presence was exceptional.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 17:00 - Jun 20 with 2640 viewschicoazul

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 15:11 - Jun 20 by BiGDonnie

Mentioning Harrison and Pablo in the same sentence is nearly as bad as those that compared Skuse to Busquets.

Ha! But you know what I mean. He was sort of good at holding the ball up, bring others in to play, he was ok in the air, alright ok fair enough i'll get my coat.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 17:07 - Jun 20 with 2630 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 17:30 - Jun 20 with 2602 viewsportmanking

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 16:54 - Jun 20 by sparks

Compared to Jackson his technique and physical presence was exceptional.

Where did my post say anything about Jackson?
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 17:33 - Jun 20 with 2596 viewssparks

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 17:30 - Jun 20 by portmanking

Where did my post say anything about Jackson?

Where did my post say anything about you saying anything about Jackson?

Get a grip man.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 17:36 - Jun 20 with 2584 viewsHerbivore

Holy

New RB
Chambers
Nsiala
Kenlock

Skuse
Nolan
Judge

Washington
Norwood
Edwards

That side has zero pace. Edwards about the only one that can run a bit.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 17:40 - Jun 20 with 2577 viewsportmanking

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 17:36 - Jun 20 by Herbivore

That side has zero pace. Edwards about the only one that can run a bit.

You'd have to hope a new RB would bring that to the table. There will be a huge onus on the full backs to provide width this season if Lambert is persisting with 4-3-3.
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 17:41 - Jun 20 with 2574 views66notout

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:42 - Jun 20 by hampstead_blue

Whilst we never really saw him we have to trust PL.

Happy to see PL getting a move on.

Please explain why we have to trust PL. OR do you mean that for the time being we have no alternative but to trust him, which is a very different thing altogether.
Clearly, Evans is recouping some of his losses in advance and will not be forking out much on reinforcements. Anyone who thinks League One will be a romp is deluded and after the release of today’s fixtures my confident prediction is that Lambert the Useless will be gone by November.
Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 20:47 - Jun 20 with 2487 viewsfarkenhell

Looks like Harrison is next one of the door on 14:49 - Jun 20 by Kieran_Knows

He's woeful. Couldn't finish his own dinner.

I wouldn't necessarily agree with you. But I do like the quote. Still chuckling, a few hours later!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024