Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home 15:14 - Jun 20 with 5340 viewsdavblue

Do you want me to ask if he’s signing for us? He’s flying into stanstead so a quick journey to PR.
Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 15:16 - Jun 20 with 4675 viewsSteve_M

Not that quick, he's got to get through the airport first.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 15:19 - Jun 20 with 4636 viewsPhilTWTD

Yeah, see what he says!
Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 15:20 - Jun 20 with 4618 viewswkj

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 15:19 - Jun 20 by PhilTWTD

Yeah, see what he says!

Might have to turn off the swear filter for the reply

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 15:29 - Jun 20 with 4539 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Remi Matthews flying into the nearest airport to Portman Road on the same day that Bart is likely to leave.

What could possibly going on here then?

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 15:42 - Jun 20 with 4411 viewsWickets

Does his family still live in Gorleston ? maybe he is just paying them a visit ?
Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 15:49 - Jun 20 with 4340 viewsITFC_Forever

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 15:29 - Jun 20 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Remi Matthews flying into the nearest airport to Portman Road on the same day that Bart is likely to leave.

Him flying back to the family home which is in East Anglia?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 15:58 - Jun 20 with 4259 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 15:49 - Jun 20 by ITFC_Forever

Him flying back to the family home which is in East Anglia?

Which he could have done yesterday or tomorrow or at any point over the summer prior to pre-season training with whoever he ends up with.

Of course that may coincidentally be the reason.

But for him to be on a flight down here the same afternoon Bart is off to Birmingham seems more than a coincidence given our reported interest.

Plus, how many footballers fly down from Bolton to visit family as opposed to driving? Especially ones that haven't been paid since goodness knows when?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 16:00]

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 16:00 - Jun 20 with 4237 viewsJ2BLUE

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 15:58 - Jun 20 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Which he could have done yesterday or tomorrow or at any point over the summer prior to pre-season training with whoever he ends up with.

But for him to be on a flight down here the same afternoon Bart is off to Birmingham seems more than a coincidence given our reported interest.

Plus, how many footballers fly down from Bolton to visit family as opposed to driving? Especially ones that haven't been paid since goodness knows when?

I assumed your first post in this thread was a joke.

Clearly not...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 16:06 - Jun 20 with 4187 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 16:00 - Jun 20 by J2BLUE

I assumed your first post in this thread was a joke.

Clearly not...

The season finished at the start of May. Pre-season starts end of June.

Roughly 50 days between the two, so 100 mornings and afternoons in total.

If he's flying back to see the family (Gorleston I assume) it would be coincidental to do so on the same day Bart is off. We sell our keeper and at the same time Matthews is on a plain to the nearest airport to see ITFC.

Norwich has an Airport. Aren't Luton and East Midlands Airport closer (just about)?

So why go to Stanstead? Apparently it's a couple of hours drive anyway from Gorleston, plus the checking in and checking out time. Surely he would just drive at that point?

So yes, I believe him getting on a flight to Essex is more likely to do with signing for Town.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 16:07]

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 16:06 - Jun 20 with 4162 viewsKieran_Knows

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 16:06 - Jun 20 by WarkTheWarkITFC

If he's flying back to see the family (Gorleston I assume) it would be coincidental to do so on the same day Bart is off. We sell our keeper and at the same time Matthews is on a plain to the nearest airport to see ITFC.

Norwich has an Airport. Aren't Luton and East Midlands Airport closer (just about)?

So why go to Stanstead? Apparently it's a couple of hours drive anyway from Gorleston, plus the checking in and checking out time. Surely he would just drive at that point?

So yes, I believe him getting on a flight to Essex is more likely to do with signing for Town.

Christ alive.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 16:08 - Jun 20 with 4150 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 16:06 - Jun 20 by Kieran_Knows

Christ alive.

But posting pictures of Norwood's number plate, parking ticket and the practice pitch is alright.

Some good old, trying to apply logic to why a bloke from Gorleston would fly to see his family using the fourth nearest airport to them, instead of the nearest one to ITFC, a club he is linked with on the same day we are selling the player he would be replacing is somehow insane?

Got you.

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 16:10 - Jun 20 with 4115 viewsJ2BLUE

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 16:06 - Jun 20 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Did you used to post as Danford?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 16:11 - Jun 20 with 4108 viewsITFC_Forever

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 16:08 - Jun 20 by WarkTheWarkITFC

But posting pictures of Norwood's number plate, parking ticket and the practice pitch is alright.

Some good old, trying to apply logic to why a bloke from Gorleston would fly to see his family using the fourth nearest airport to them, instead of the nearest one to ITFC, a club he is linked with on the same day we are selling the player he would be replacing is somehow insane?

Got you.

Luton and E Mids are not nearer to Gorleston than Stansted.

Norwich Airport is - but you haven't said where the flight is from? So that place may not fly to Norwich.
And seeings as you posted your original post over an hour ago, shouldn't you be on flight-safe mode and in the air by now? You have been posting regularly since the first post.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 16:11]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 16:11 - Jun 20 with 4105 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 16:10 - Jun 20 by J2BLUE

Was that a previous poster who worked at an Airport or something?
[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 16:11]

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 16:14 - Jun 20 with 4061 viewsportmanking

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 16:10 - Jun 20 by J2BLUE

That's so spooky I had similar thoughts myself recently!
Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 17:03 - Jun 20 with 3803 viewschicoazul

How the hell does an Ipswich fan know what Bolton's reserve goalie or whatever looks like.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 17:15 - Jun 20 with 3754 viewsMeadowlark

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 17:03 - Jun 20 by chicoazul

How the hell does an Ipswich fan know what Bolton's reserve goalie or whatever looks like.

Yes! I didn't even know who he was, let alone what he looked like, or where his parents live.

Got to take my hat off to the super fans!
Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 17:21 - Jun 20 with 3681 viewsHerbivore

Lol.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 17:22 - Jun 20 with 3671 viewsHerbivore

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 16:08 - Jun 20 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Got you.

Norwich is nearer but has very few routes flying in and out. After that Stansted is the next nearest airport. He's probably just coming back from his holidays.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 17:33 - Jun 20 with 3612 viewschristiand

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 15:58 - Jun 20 by WarkTheWarkITFC

He’s flying back from Cyprus, he was staying at the same resort as my brother in law and his family in Paphos.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 17:34 - Jun 20 with 3602 viewsFifeITFC

Got to love a conspiracy theory. The next thing since (not by the OP) claiming at 6am we'll definitely be playing Coventry away on the opening day.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 18:07 - Jun 20 with 3471 viewsitfcjoe

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 15:29 - Jun 20 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Him coming back from holiday as been in Cyprus staying at same resort as davblue

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 19:37 - Jun 20 with 3191 viewsPJH

and what happened to FinidiCentury or whatever they called themselves?

Another one that made loads of lengthy posts about nothing in particular.
Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 19:45 - Jun 20 with 3117 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Bloody hell I'm sticking to the political stuff!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 20:27 - Jun 20 with 2948 viewsLTblue

Phil, I have Remi Matthews behind me on the flight home on 15:42 - Jun 20 by Wickets

Does his family still live in Gorleston ? maybe he is just paying them a visit ?

Probably,hes been back since season end,uses same gym a work colleague does.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024