Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sweepstake on who will be Bart and Harrison replacements 15:25 - Jun 20 with 1526 viewsKieranMcKenna1

I'm going for Matthews and Nugent.

Poll: Are you Mick out or Mick in?

Sweepstake on who will be Bart and Harrison replacements on 15:26 - Jun 20 with 1517 viewswkj

Holy and Norwood. I honestly don't think we're going to be replacing them with new signings

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Sweepstake on who will be Bart and Harrison replacements on 15:26 - Jun 20 with 1517 viewsKieran_Knows

Ingram & Washington.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Sweepstake on who will be Bart and Harrison replacements on 15:27 - Jun 20 with 1509 viewsChateauWines

Sweepstake on who will be Bart and Harrison replacements on 15:26 - Jun 20 by wkj

Holy and Norwood. I honestly don't think we're going to be replacing them with new signings

Totally agree. We have replaced them both already

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Sweepstake on who will be Bart and Harrison replacements on 15:27 - Jun 20 with 1509 viewsTractorCam

Holy and Jordan Roberts

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Sweepstake on who will be Bart and Harrison replacements on 15:27 - Jun 20 with 1507 viewsITFC_Forever

No chance it will be Nugent.

Would like Eaves, but suspect it will be Washington.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Sweepstake on who will be Bart and Harrison replacements on 16:05 - Jun 20 with 1388 viewsKeaneish

Sweepstake on who will be Bart and Harrison replacements on 15:26 - Jun 20 by wkj

No new keeper but another striker will come in. We need a presence up there too.
Wouldn't rule out Will Keane coming back but i'd prefer Washington.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Sweepstake on who will be Bart and Harrison replacements on 16:06 - Jun 20 with 1377 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree on the keeper but we need another striker. Sears is out until January

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sweepstake on who will be Bart and Harrison replacements on 16:19 - Jun 20 with 1322 viewsmoughm

Matthews & Keane / Washington

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Login to get fewer ads

Sweepstake on who will be Bart and Harrison replacements on 19:34 - Jun 20 with 1178 viewsWarkystache

Sweepstake on who will be Bart and Harrison replacements on 16:05 - Jun 20 by Keaneish

No new keeper but another striker will come in. We need a presence up there too.
Wouldn't rule out Will Keane coming back but i'd prefer Washington.

Have you not seen James Norwood play?

Presence? He's like a speedy boulder

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024