Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is making the step up this season then? 15:31 - Jun 20 with 2005 viewswkj

A lot of focus arounf who were getting in this window but what about those on the fringes last season? I think Woolfenden and Emmanuel are likely, big question mark floating around Rowe, and of course the striker position has some potential graduates.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who is making the step up this season then? on 15:32 - Jun 20 with 1991 viewsKieran_Knows

Lankester for me. Really think he'll come in to his own this season (after a promising year last year).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who is making the step up this season then? on 15:34 - Jun 20 with 1986 viewswkj

Who is making the step up this season then? on 15:32 - Jun 20 by Kieran_Knows

Lankester for me. Really think he'll come in to his own this season (after a promising year last year).

I liked what I saw of him as well. You'd think the change of league would set him up for a good few games this year for sure

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who is making the step up this season then? on 15:36 - Jun 20 with 1972 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Who is making the step up this season then? on 15:34 - Jun 20 by wkj

I liked what I saw of him as well. You'd think the change of league would set him up for a good few games this year for sure

I'm not sure how we fit all the forward thinking players into the team.

But I can see Lankester being one of the best players in the team and El Mizouni being heavily involved.

Would love Woolfenden to be given a chance. He really impressed me against Reading and Blackburn and a whole season on loan in League Two would have done him no harm.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Who is making the step up this season then? on 15:40 - Jun 20 with 1934 viewsITFC_Forever

Wolfy, Lankester and the continued renaissance of Bishop.

Edit: And Dozzell.
[Post edited 20 Jun 2019 15:41]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who is making the step up this season then? on 15:41 - Jun 20 with 1921 viewsBlueBadger

I'd like to say 'Dozzell' but I'm not sure where he would fit in.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who is making the step up this season then? on 15:58 - Jun 20 with 1875 viewsActionMan

Players who I think could be huge for us this season if things work out...Edwards, Nolan, Judge, Bishop and Sears. In terms of younger players Lankester and Downes are my two picks. However with Sunderland going all out to win the league again I feel we should be looking to strengthen more than we are, we could be risking a lot by not investing now.
Who is making the step up this season then? on 16:01 - Jun 20 with 1861 viewsWeWereZombies

It is too late to say the carpenters now, isn't it?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Who is making the step up this season then? on 17:11 - Jun 20 with 1777 viewsSwansea_Blue

Downes. I think he’ll come on leaps and bounds this year and isn’t a complete lightweight like Dozza.

(He stepped up already last season, but if people can mention grandad Bishop in this thread then we can certainly include Flynn).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Who is making the step up this season then? on 17:27 - Jun 20 with 1753 viewsGirthyguy

What I saw of Lankaster last season makes me believe he's probably going to be a standout player. More than the DBD the 3 musketeers who everyone bangs on about.
Who is making the step up this season then? on 17:48 - Jun 20 with 1727 viewschristiand

Huws. He’s going to get himself fit and have a fantastic goal scoring season for us from midfield.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Who is making the step up this season then? on 17:49 - Jun 20 with 1718 viewsSpruceMoose

I reckon it'll be a big season for Sarge on the forums this year. My tip to slip out of the league is one from J2 or Ulla.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Who is making the step up this season then? on 18:30 - Jun 20 with 1665 viewsBlueBadger

Who is making the step up this season then? on 17:48 - Jun 20 by christiand

Huws. He’s going to get himself fit and have a fantastic goal scoring season for us from midfield.

He'll probably score at least 57 of the 100 goals we're going to score.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who is making the step up this season then? on 18:50 - Jun 20 with 1638 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Who is making the step up this season then? on 18:30 - Jun 20 by BlueBadger

He'll probably score at least 57 of the 100 goals we're going to score.

and you called me a happy clapper....150 wasn't it.....

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Who is making the step up this season then? on 18:54 - Jun 20 with 1627 viewsbontcho

Woolfenden. I think a defender who is comfortable on the ball is a great asset for us. I’m hoping he’ll play the majority of games with Nsiala and Chambers fighting it out for the left sided central defender slot.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Who is making the step up this season then? on 19:18 - Jun 20 with 1593 viewsWarkystache

For me, it's Norwood. Bit of a step up from League 2, feed him and I can see him banging them like Russell Brand on monkey glands and speed.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024