Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonas @ Malmo then 16:19 - Jun 20 with 5995 viewsartsbossbeard

Well done lad. Decent move for him.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Jonas @ Malmo then on 18:43 - Jun 20 with 830 viewsunstableblue

Jonas @ Malmo then on 18:26 - Jun 20 by SpruceMoose

"He sums up the kind of mediocrity we've accepted as fans."

I'd suggest he sums up the upper level of mediocrity we should expect, considering our plight.

I can't believe the jury is still out on Kenlock. He's pony.

Agree - given our league position and budget expectations should be low... but at least try and blood a youth player and get someone who's going to break forward, and not lump it

It is very easy/lazy to slate Kenlock, agree he had some shockers. But he also had two very promising performances, toward the end of the season as well. BACK HIM, I say.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Jonas @ Malmo then on 18:45 - Jun 20 with 830 viewsSpruceMoose

Jonas @ Malmo then on 18:43 - Jun 20 by textbackup

We’ll invite them both down ellenbrook and watch it? It’s the only possible way.

But seriously, JK wasn’t all that at all imo, clumsy and stupid on and off the ball.

I’d happily stick neck out and say Norwoods contribution as a striker will far out weigh JKs as a defender

I'm looking forward to see what Norwood can do for us this year. I hope you're right. Hopefully he won't be too worried about his hair plugs falling out.

I just think that we aren't too big to have a player like Knudsen in our League One team. He's a player of our level.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jonas @ Malmo then on 19:06 - Jun 20 with 806 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Jonas @ Malmo then on 18:21 - Jun 20 by unstableblue

Knudsen was a lovely guy.

People who negatively connect him to Mick are misguided.

Knudsen put in a number of solid performances whilst at Town, strangely often when he played centre back. He occasionally showed attacking intent, none more so that against Norwich.

However, he was a long long way behind Mings and Cresswell, and he was prone to some serious errors. None more so than through last season, which alongside Bart's catastrophic form caused us real issues. It was time to move on for both the club and him.

Those lauding him as great player are on drugs. World cup appearance or not.

He sums up the kind of mediocrity we've accepted as fans.

Jury is still out on Kenlock - and he perhaps presents a step further back than the Dane, and the fans should not accept. He's behind Knudsen in many attributes, BUT, still a chance to develop, has a good attitude, goes forward better at times. Might suit the system better than Jonas. Several of his performance last season were actually very good. Interspersed with some concerning displays.

Have to trust Lambert.

Mediocrity?

We just got relegated to the third tier!
Jonas @ Malmo then on 19:08 - Jun 20 with 793 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Jonas @ Malmo then on 16:32 - Jun 20 by artsbossbeard

You're thinking of FC Haribo.

FC Maoam surely?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Jonas @ Malmo then on 21:08 - Jun 20 with 748 viewsArnieM

Jonas @ Malmo then on 16:43 - Jun 20 by DanTheMan

Haha yeah we showed him!

Yer Lambert did. He dropped him and put a kid in his place. Big shot Knudsen, had a stream of Clubs queuing up for him didn’t he? Just like the other World Cup big shot, who could only manage Millwall. Neither will be missed except off the wage bill, and the doors around the Club can be reduced to normal width., as no more egos to service.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Errrrrrr..... on 21:56 - Jun 20 with 731 viewsunstableblue

Jonas @ Malmo then on 19:06 - Jun 20 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Mediocrity?

We just got relegated to the third tier!

.... that’s exactly my point. Last season Jonas was a mediocre left back whose errors and conservatism cost us dear.

Just like the mediocre state of our deep midfield... seasons of Hyam plus Skuse, or Skuse plus Douglas and so on. Mediocre.

We need fresh ideas and new players.

My concern is Lambert is bringing in some much needed zest in Judge for example, but is the system also right?

Our system has been mediocre and many of our players. We need change.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Errrrrrr..... on 22:51 - Jun 20 with 695 viewsArnieM

Errrrrrr..... on 21:56 - Jun 20 by unstableblue

.... that’s exactly my point. Last season Jonas was a mediocre left back whose errors and conservatism cost us dear.

Just like the mediocre state of our deep midfield... seasons of Hyam plus Skuse, or Skuse plus Douglas and so on. Mediocre.

We need fresh ideas and new players.

My concern is Lambert is bringing in some much needed zest in Judge for example, but is the system also right?

Our system has been mediocre and many of our players. We need change.

Oh so very true. Well said !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Jonas @ Malmo then on 00:17 - Jun 21 with 673 viewsBiGDonnie

Jonas @ Malmo then on 17:52 - Jun 20 by TractorCam

Yep bet he's well gutted he has now found his level for sweden's superclub and regular european competitors as opposed to being booed every week in League 1.

Regardless of how good they are in Sweden it’s a step down, even still from us, but definitely the championship. Also I don’t think a couple of qualifiers against Lithuania’s champions each year counts as ‘European Football’.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Jonas @ Malmo then on 00:24 - Jun 21 with 671 viewsSpruceMoose

Jonas @ Malmo then on 00:17 - Jun 21 by BiGDonnie

Regardless of how good they are in Sweden it’s a step down, even still from us, but definitely the championship. Also I don’t think a couple of qualifiers against Lithuania’s champions each year counts as ‘European Football’.

I don't know what football you were watching last year but if you want to see a step down you'll need to start watching high school football matches.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jonas @ Malmo then on 05:16 - Jun 21 with 644 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Jonas @ Malmo then on 00:17 - Jun 21 by BiGDonnie

They made the last 32 in the Europa League last year

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024