Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen Joins Malmö 16:35 - Jun 20 with 1039 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/36194/knudsen-joins-malmö

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Knudsen Joins Malmö on 16:54 - Jun 20 with 959 viewschicoazul

Sorry but this can't be correct, no way can he be going to a good team like them while continuing his international career. As we all know and are repeatedly told on here, he is toilet.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Knudsen Joins Malmö on 16:57 - Jun 20 with 950 viewsartsbossbeard

Knudsen Joins Malmö on 16:54 - Jun 20 by chicoazul

Sorry but this can't be correct, no way can he be going to a good team like them while continuing his international career. As we all know and are repeatedly told on here, he is toilet.

It's crazy to think that professional football people know more about players than we as fans do.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Knudsen Joins Malmö on 16:58 - Jun 20 with 947 viewschicoazul

Knudsen Joins Malmö on 16:57 - Jun 20 by artsbossbeard

It's crazy to think that professional football people know more about players than we as fans do.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Knudsen Joins Malmö on 17:13 - Jun 20 with 897 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

He's poor.
Knudsen Joins Malmö on 17:16 - Jun 20 with 887 viewsArnieM

Knudsen Joins Malmö on 17:13 - Jun 20 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

He's poor.

Very poor .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Knudsen Joins Malmö on 17:38 - Jun 20 with 835 viewsSpruceMoose

And they have a proper sponsor, not some gambling pimp firm.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Knudsen Joins Malmö on 17:48 - Jun 20 with 810 viewsfabian_illness

Was our best CB by a distance last season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024