Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First ever political post 00:23 - Jun 21 with 751 viewsBiGDonnie

I like the cut of Boris jib and want him to be prime minister, however I also like the way this other Hunt fella comes across, he seemed decent.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

First ever political post on 00:25 - Jun 21 with 731 viewsSpruceMoose

Well worth the wait my man, we'll worth the wait x

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Politics on 00:25 - Jun 21 with 735 viewsBiGDonnie

Was gonna write more but blew me load a bit early and during the two seconds where I hit the edit button I’d forgot what I was gonna right.

COYBs

First ever political post on 00:28 - Jun 21 with 721 viewssparks

Is this extremely subtle sarcasm?

If so- nice work.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

First ever political post on 00:29 - Jun 21 with 721 viewsBiGDonnie

First ever political post on 00:25 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

Well worth the wait my man, we'll worth the wait x

I’ve smashed it ain’t I...

COYBs

Politics on 00:30 - Jun 21 with 717 viewsSpruceMoose

Politics on 00:25 - Jun 21 by BiGDonnie

Was gonna write more but blew me load a bit early and during the two seconds where I hit the edit button I’d forgot what I was gonna right.

I sympathise man. It's tough out here beyond the barrier reef of the football forum. Whatever you say will be remembered and dragged up fifteen years from now and used against you out of context, your peers will label you a bigot/racist/antisemite/Budgie with one slip of the finger, you'll be labeled a libtard despite being a nazi and your previously safe cheese choice won't keep you safe anymore.

Sharks swim out here, be careful.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024