Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I am amazed nobody has thought of this before 13:21 - Jun 21 with 1972 viewsEly_Blue

A good way to try and reduce single use plastics and card

https://www.campaignlive.com/article/corona-looking-solve-17-million-ton-problem

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

I am amazed nobody has thought of this before on 13:30 - Jun 21 with 1907 viewshampstead_blue

More of that please.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

I am amazed nobody has thought of this before on 13:36 - Jun 21 with 1887 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I am amazed nobody has thought of this before on 13:39 - Jun 21 with 1873 viewsRyorry

Another great idea that I wish was taken up more, is remoulding recycled plastic into fence post and rails, particularly useful on farms/equine establishments, where even treated wooden fencing has to be replaced every few years because it rots.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I am amazed nobody has thought of this before on 13:39 - Jun 21 with 1872 viewsSwansea_Blue

Corona of course being the brand you could get a deposit from when you returned your pop bottles to the local store. That was how I used to find my sweet addiction when I was a kid.

I’m surprised they don’t look at reusing glass bottles for beer, but maybe it’s a cost thing and they’d have to be washed/sterilised, etc. Some beers now come glued together instead of the plastic rings.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I am amazed nobody has thought of this before on 14:15 - Jun 21 with 1777 viewsbrazil1982

Excellent - another simple idea into practice.
I am amazed nobody has thought of this before on 14:20 - Jun 21 with 1767 viewsPendejo

screw 4 or 5 together and you've got instant blunt weapon

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

I am amazed nobody has thought of this before on 14:32 - Jun 21 with 1750 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Brings a new meaning to the phrase "hes got a six pack".

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I am amazed nobody has thought of this before on 14:35 - Jun 21 with 1738 viewsGeoffSentence

Good idea, now to find a way to get rid of the plastic on the inside

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

I am amazed nobody has thought of this before on 14:36 - Jun 21 with 1739 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Necessity is the mother of invention.

The use of the plastic packaging was so cheap and easy that the question of how to replace it hadn't really been raised. Now there is more of a focus on single use plastics, the question has been asked..... and answered.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 14:36]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I am amazed nobody has thought of this before on 14:37 - Jun 21 with 1729 viewsSE1blue

Uni students will love these.

I expect to see some very impressive forts in the near future.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

I am amazed nobody has thought of this before on 14:48 - Jun 21 with 1695 viewsEly_Blue

I am amazed nobody has thought of this before on 14:20 - Jun 21 by Pendejo

screw 4 or 5 together and you've got instant blunt weapon

As opposed to 6 rock hard missiles to throw at someone, there’s always one!

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

I am amazed nobody has thought of this before on 14:51 - Jun 21 with 1676 viewsKeaneish

Very cool idea. On this note, anyone on here know any Angel Investors looking for their next venture? I have a company at pre-seed investment stage aiming to launch a new sustainable packaging innovation through a new brand proposition.

Probably a note worth its own thread but it's very relevant to those looking in this thread.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

I am amazed nobody has thought of this before on 15:47 - Jun 21 with 1609 viewshoppy

ok, I appreciate the idea in principle, but in practice, how will it work if you're buying a multi pack of 6 or 12 - and then you try to get them in your basket?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024