Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bart move delayed until Matthews signs? 16:44 - Jun 21 with 1923 viewsbontcho

Logical.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Bart move delayed until Matthews signs? on 16:47 - Jun 21 with 1891 viewsclive_baker

I wouldn’t think so personally. If the deal makes sense I would think we would want to push it through regardless and back ourselves to replace him. Such is our desire to get him off the books and free up resource to invest elsewhere I would suspect.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Bart move delayed until Matthews signs? on 16:57 - Jun 21 with 1801 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Not a chance.

We already have Holy and 6 weeks until the season starts.

We will be looking at out of contract keepers, of which there are plenty, so it's not like we are going to be somehow at risk of not replacing him.

Added to that, it's probably the one position where you could get away with signing a free agent that hadn't had a pre-season.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Bart move delayed until Matthews signs? on 17:02 - Jun 21 with 1744 viewsNazemariner

Possibly, but i would think that his replacement is already in the building in Tomas Holy.
Bart move delayed until Matthews signs? on 17:17 - Jun 21 with 1620 viewsTIB

Bart move delayed until Matthews signs? on 17:02 - Jun 21 by Nazemariner

Possibly, but i would think that his replacement is already in the building in Tomas Holy.

I’m starting to think Holy might be the replacement. I can’t think he’d have left first team football at Gillingham without reassurances he’d be playing regularly here.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Bart move delayed until Matthews signs? on 18:07 - Jun 21 with 1432 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Bart move delayed until Matthews signs? on 17:17 - Jun 21 by TIB

I’m starting to think Holy might be the replacement. I can’t think he’d have left first team football at Gillingham without reassurances he’d be playing regularly here.

Bigger club syndrome.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Bart move delayed until Matthews signs? on 18:25 - Jun 21 with 1381 viewsxrayspecs

Quite the opposite. We sign Matthews, Bart changes his mind and we have too many keepers.

Second senior keeper will only sign after Bart leaves
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024