Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ 17:33 - Jun 21 with 1411 viewstextbackup

When I read that my first thought was ‘wouldn’t surprise me if we go all eggs in one basket with just Norwood until Sears is fit’

If EH didn’t fit what PL wanted then him going isn’t the end of the world

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:34 - Jun 21 with 1388 viewsSpruceMoose

Until Norwood ruptures his achilles in game 3 of the season...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:36 - Jun 21 with 1380 viewswkj

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:34 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

Until Norwood ruptures his achilles in game 3 of the season...

Either that or get totally whankurd on 1664 while golfing and scaring everyone with him and doing himself a whoopsie. He is a bit of a lad after all, or is that Lord
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 17:39]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:37 - Jun 21 with 1371 viewsWickets

Maybe but when will Freddy be back a nasty injury like he got takes time to recover from both mentally and phisically !
‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:38 - Jun 21 with 1359 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:36 - Jun 21 by wkj

Either that or get totally whankurd on 1664 while golfing and scaring everyone with him and doing himself a whoopsie. He is a bit of a lad after all, or is that Lord

Well, that was a weird post...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:40 - Jun 21 with 1342 viewsSE1blue

How many times have we heard that phrase?

Just replace 'Sears' with any of Town's medically challenged players.

Who's our physio? Dr Shipman?
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 17:40]

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:48 - Jun 21 with 1286 viewswkj

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:40 - Jun 21 by SE1blue

How many times have we heard that phrase?

Just replace 'Sears' with any of Town's medically challenged players.

Who's our physio? Dr Shipman?
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 17:40]

Tbf on freddy, when an ACL goes, there isn't much you can do to predict it or mitigate it. He's a hard worker in the field so you can bet he will be working hard off of it too

Crybaby

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:52 - Jun 21 with 1271 viewsSE1blue

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:48 - Jun 21 by wkj

Tbf on freddy, when an ACL goes, there isn't much you can do to predict it or mitigate it. He's a hard worker in the field so you can bet he will be working hard off of it too

Oh I know...I was just being generally facetious about the fact we've been super unlucky with injuries of late. But agree 100% Sears is not one to feign it.

I've just lost hope on the ol' "he'll be like a new signing when..."

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:58 - Jun 21 with 1239 viewsfactual_blue

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:36 - Jun 21 by wkj

There are frequently scary sights to be seen on Suffolk golf courses

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:59 - Jun 21 with 1232 viewswkj

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:58 - Jun 21 by factual_blue

Phil looks a bit sad and disappointed that there is a flag poll in his way

Crybaby

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 18:00 - Jun 21 with 1229 viewsSpruceMoose

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:58 - Jun 21 by factual_blue

William Hague and Jason Dozzell?

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 18:16 - Jun 21 with 1173 viewsWarkystache

Why's he playing with his b*llocks? Is he hoping Jase'll put it straight in the hole?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 18:16 - Jun 21 with 1176 viewsfactual_blue

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 18:00 - Jun 21 by SpruceMoose

William Hague and Jason Dozzell?

Old joke #394,876

Here's a picture of a politician with a beard...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 22:08 - Jun 21 with 980 viewsmonty_radio

‘Sears coming back will be like a new signing’ on 17:52 - Jun 21 by SE1blue

Oh I know...I was just being generally facetious about the fact we've been super unlucky with injuries of late. But agree 100% Sears is not one to feign it.

I've just lost hope on the ol' "he'll be like a new signing when..."

Don't disagree. These type of injuries don't easily lose their grip on professional athletes who need to be so much sharper than the rest of us. So many are never quite the same again. I learnt that lesson years ago at a time in his career when our left winger Frank Brogan was flying, and was then cut down by Spurs. He came back, but was never the same player for us after that.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024