Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! 19:33 - Jun 21 with 3917 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/police-called-to-loud-altercati

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 19:35 - Jun 21 with 2938 viewswkj

Stuck between a johnson and a cun etc etc

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 19:36 - Jun 21 with 2932 viewsGeoffSentence

Now's the time for Dolly's Sun Journo (cough) to go public with his scoop.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 19:50 - Jun 21 with 2882 viewsfactual_blue

I like the way the police tried to deny the story.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 19:53 - Jun 21 with 2869 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 19:50 - Jun 21 by factual_blue

I like the way the police tried to deny the story.

Indeed!!

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 20:00 - Jun 21 with 2845 viewsfactual_blue

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 19:53 - Jun 21 by BanksterDebtSlave

Indeed!!

It's a bit Jim Trott, isn't it?

No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no,yes.

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 20:03 - Jun 21 with 2836 viewsNo9

I would suggest teflon will get away with it
Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 20:03 - Jun 21 with 2836 viewsfactual_blue

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 20:03 - Jun 21 by No9

I would suggest teflon will get away with it

A former Suffolk MP nearly did...

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 20:04 - Jun 21 with 2840 viewsgtsb

The Tory rank and file couldn't care a less about anyone else as long as they are OK so a bit of domestic violence, if that's what it was, will hardly ruffle a feather.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 20:04 - Jun 21 with 2834 viewsOldsmoker

Bojo heard to say "get off my f'kin laptop"
She wants his attention and he prefers looking at a website.
Odd, these Etonians.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 20:07 - Jun 21 with 2818 viewsgtsb

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 20:04 - Jun 21 by Oldsmoker

Bojo heard to say "get off my f'kin laptop"
She wants his attention and he prefers looking at a website.
Odd, these Etonians.

He was on Xhamster at the time though. Understandable
Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 20:35 - Jun 21 with 2755 viewsOldsmoker

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 20:07 - Jun 21 by gtsb

He was on Xhamster at the time though. Understandable

To be fair, it is eay to stumble on to these sites.
I found babes.com when looking for a gift for some friends new-born baby.
When I discovered Jeremy Corbyn had an interest in manholes I googled that too. I still have nightmares.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 20:38 - Jun 21 with 2744 viewsFreddies_Ears

It must be Fake News. It isn't on the Torygraph site, or the Brexit Broadcasting Corporation.
Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 21:10 - Jun 21 with 2656 viewsFtnfwest

Well either it was a woman screaming or Michael gove
Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 21:44 - Jun 21 with 2591 viewsBlueBadger

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 20:03 - Jun 21 by factual_blue

A former Suffolk MP nearly did...

The local party were particularly classy about it.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 21:54]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 21:44 - Jun 21 with 2587 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Boris will get elected by the Tory members whatever happens.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 21:49 - Jun 21 with 2575 viewsjeera

Boris aside, I wouldn't want that neighbour for one of my own.

Recorded the incident out of concern for Symonds' safety, yet despite learning she was ok, went ahead and played it to a fecking national newspaper.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 21:49 - Jun 21 with 2574 viewsBloomBlue

Nothing on the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation
Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 21:53 - Jun 21 with 2560 viewsfactual_blue

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 21:44 - Jun 21 by BlueBadger

The local party were particularly classy about it.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2019 21:54]

That's 'ruffley' what happened....

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 22:46 - Jun 21 with 2485 viewsGlasgowBlue

“Hello. Is that police? I just wanted to report a disturbance at my neighbours’ flat. Yes, yes a lot of shouting and banging going on. I’m deeply concerned. Please send out two police cars”

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 07:40 - Jun 22 with 2321 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 21:49 - Jun 21 by BloomBlue

Nothing on the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation

Apart from it being the top news story, I completely agree

Boris Johnson: Police 'called to Tory leadership contender's home' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48721211

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 07:50 - Jun 22 with 2303 viewsHerbivore

I doubt the Tories will care about a bit of domestic violence. I also doubt anyone will press him about it given that even the police were willing to deny there'd even been an incident. It's a stitch up.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 07:51 - Jun 22 with 2304 viewsBrixtonBlue

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 22:46 - Jun 21 by GlasgowBlue

“Hello. Is that police? I just wanted to report a disturbance at my neighbours’ flat. Yes, yes a lot of shouting and banging going on. I’m deeply concerned. Please send out two police cars”

Reply: Sorry sir, due to Tory cuts we can only send one policeman on a bicycle. He'll be there next Thursday.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 08:58 - Jun 22 with 2252 viewsBloomBlue

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 07:50 - Jun 22 by Herbivore

I doubt the Tories will care about a bit of domestic violence. I also doubt anyone will press him about it given that even the police were willing to deny there'd even been an incident. It's a stitch up.

And you have evidence there was violence?

Plus Diane Abbott was let off for drinking alcohol on the underground recently, also against the law, stitch ups all round I guess
Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 09:01 - Jun 22 with 2248 viewsGlasgowBlue

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 07:51 - Jun 22 by BrixtonBlue

Reply: Sorry sir, due to Tory cuts we can only send one policeman on a bicycle. He'll be there next Thursday.

That would work if only one policeman turned up on a bicycle rather than several in two cars.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 09:05 - Jun 22 with 2237 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Oh no we're going to end up with Hunt....enjoy the ride! on 09:01 - Jun 22 by GlasgowBlue

That would work if only one policeman turned up on a bicycle rather than several in two cars.

Further evidence of one rule for the rich and another for the poor in Tory austerity Britain!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024