Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Hello fellow children!" 01:55 - Jun 22 with 4333 viewsSpruceMoose

"I'm in no way a grown man pretending to be a child, I swear!"

Lol

[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 1:56]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

"Hello fellow children!" on 02:00 - Jun 22 with 3776 viewsGunnsAirkick

That date is the hand writing of and old geezer no doubt. The rest, homework project? What a t**t. Embarrassing.
"Hello fellow children!" on 02:02 - Jun 22 with 3764 viewsSpruceMoose

"Hello fellow children!" on 02:00 - Jun 22 by GunnsAirkick

That date is the hand writing of and old geezer no doubt. The rest, homework project? What a t**t. Embarrassing.

"My friend Jim (fellow leaver)"

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

"Hello fellow children!" on 05:02 - Jun 22 with 3714 viewsfactual_blue

"Hello fellow children!" on 02:00 - Jun 22 by GunnsAirkick

It's quite clear it hasn't been penned by a leave-supporting adult. It's spelt correctly and isn't in green crayon.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

"Hello fellow children!" on 07:34 - Jun 22 with 3634 viewsHerbivore

That's embarrassing.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"Hello fellow children!" on 07:54 - Jun 22 with 3617 viewsBrixtonBlue

Wow.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

"Hello fellow children!" on 10:20 - Jun 22 with 3542 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

As a teacher, I love these impersonation of what some sad bellend thinks a ten year old's writing is like.

Option 1: grown up pretending to be a child

Option 2: child - who doesn't join, use apostrophes accurately or use commas to mark phrases and therefore hasn't made the expected standard in writing, thus proving leave voters are thick as ****
"Hello fellow children!" on 11:01 - Jun 22 with 3502 viewsfooters

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

"Hello fellow children!" on 11:16 - Jun 22 with 3472 viewsSuperblue95

"Hello fellow children!" on 11:01 - Jun 22 by footers

Oi, I do the simpsons things round here. Count yourself lucky I didn’t downvote you

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

"Hello fellow children!" on 11:17 - Jun 22 with 3472 viewsDanTheMan

There's so many giveaways in that letter it's painful.

The incredibly neat handwriting with cursive.

The date format including uppercased month.

The weird I'm with a tiny m.

The fact any kid is called "Jim" these days.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

(No subject) on 11:19 - Jun 22 with 3461 viewsfooters

"Hello fellow children!" on 11:16 - Jun 22 by Superblue95

Oi, I do the simpsons things round here. Count yourself lucky I didn’t downvote you

You'll have a way to go to catch up me and SB. Been Simpsons quoting since you were in short trousers. Now, if I may...

(No subject) on 11:23 - Jun 22 with 3448 viewsSuperblue95

(No subject) on 11:19 - Jun 22 by footers

You'll have a way to go to catch up me and SB. Been Simpsons quoting since you were in short trousers. Now, if I may...

Pah! You two are has beens. I’m the fresh young Simpsons quoting meat that this board was likely crying out for for a decade

(No subject) on 11:24 - Jun 22 with 3446 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 11:19 - Jun 22 by footers

You've gone full on comic book guy here...

"Hello fellow children!" on 11:27 - Jun 22 with 3437 viewsBrixtonBlue

When we did the Haribo ads we gave up trying to sound like real kids - and actually got real kids to do the work. Literally got a load of kids in a room and got them talking about the sweets, then simply chose the funniest responses to be dubbed onto miming adults. The only way you can sound truly authentic is to be truly authentic.

Anyone with half a brain can see this was written by an adult. Unfortunately a lot of people will believe it in the twittersphere.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

(No subject) on 11:28 - Jun 22 with 3437 viewsBlueBadger

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

(No subject) on 11:29 - Jun 22 with 3424 viewsSpruceMoose

"Hello fellow children!" on 11:27 - Jun 22 by BrixtonBlue

When we did the Haribo ads we gave up trying to sound like real kids - and actually got real kids to do the work. Literally got a load of kids in a room and got them talking about the sweets, then simply chose the funniest responses to be dubbed onto miming adults. The only way you can sound truly authentic is to be truly authentic.

Anyone with half a brain can see this was written by an adult. Unfortunately a lot of people will believe it in the twittersphere.

I should write one to him pretending to be a ten year old too.

I'll call him a cúnt. See if he think that's worth Tweeting. My 9 year old best friend Ivor agrees with me.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 11:35]

(No subject) on 11:29 - Jun 22 with 3421 viewsSuperblue95

(No subject) on 11:24 - Jun 22 by SpruceMoose

You've gone full on comic book guy here...

Us true Simpsons gurus only refer to him as Jeff Albertson...

"Hello fellow children!" on 11:30 - Jun 22 with 3418 viewsfooters

However unbelievable, I really, really want there to be a 10-year-old Breixteer called Jim.

(No subject) on 11:32 - Jun 22 with 3409 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 11:29 - Jun 22 by Superblue95

Us true Simpsons gurus only refer to him as Jeff Albertson...

Don't you dare turn on your pimp. You'll get a taste of the back of my hand. Now get out there and shake that Simpsons meme generator.

(No subject) on 11:34 - Jun 22 with 3403 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 11:28 - Jun 22 by BlueBadger

Glad someone got the reference!

TWTD doesn't seem to want to let you put 'kids' in the subject bar though... Had to use 'chikdten' instead which obscured the reference.

(No subject) on 11:34 - Jun 22 with 3398 viewsSuperblue95

(No subject) on 11:32 - Jun 22 by SpruceMoose

Don't you dare turn on your pimp. You'll get a taste of the back of my hand. Now get out there and shake that Simpsons meme generator.

Sorry, may I sign your pimp chalice again?

"Hello fellow children!" on 11:36 - Jun 22 with 3391 viewsSpruceMoose

"Hello fellow children!" on 11:30 - Jun 22 by footers

However unbelievable, I really, really want there to be a 10-year-old Breixteer called Jim.

Posts on here as Pickles I believe.

(No subject) on 11:36 - Jun 22 with 3387 viewsSpruceMoose

(No subject) on 11:34 - Jun 22 by Superblue95

Sorry, may I sign your pimp chalice again?

Don't make me cut you.

"Hello fellow children!" on 11:39 - Jun 22 with 3368 viewsHerbivore

He's getting the piss ripped out of him on Twitter actually.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"Hello fellow children!" on 11:40 - Jun 22 with 3360 viewsBrixtonBlue

"Hello fellow children!" on 11:39 - Jun 22 by Herbivore

He's getting the piss ripped out of him on Twitter actually.

Good.

(No subject) on 11:43 - Jun 22 with 3347 viewsSuperblue95

(No subject) on 11:36 - Jun 22 by SpruceMoose

Don't make me cut you.

That was meant to say ‘shine’ so not sure how I managed to spell that wrong. I think Nigel should have gotten me to write that letter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024