Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... 06:25 - Jun 22 with 4331 viewsBrazilsnuts

And I’d be confident in that lineup in the season opener

–––––––––Holy–––––––––-
Emmanuel-Chambers-Nsiala-Kenlock
––––-Judge-Downes-Bishop–––
–––-Dozzell-Norwood-Edwards–-

Wright, Jackson, Skuse, Nolan, Lancaster, Huws, Woolfenden

Ideally a RB, LB, CM and ST to add to competition and depth
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 6:26]
I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 06:36 - Jun 22 with 3769 viewswkj

Not bad in theory, but I expect the club will be looking for Wright to go out on loan to the pritt-stick league for regular game time, I think we may yet see another goalie come in if/when Bart leaves.

I would be scouting hard for a new back line essentially, we are paper thin at the moment on both of our full back slots, and I don't think Chambers can go the whole season at a promotion standard, I fear he wont be injury free all season either (not talking about niggles here). I also don't think Kenlock is all that great either- although I am glad to be proven wrong and optimistic he will do exactly that.

A lot of people are talking about strikers, but I don't see it personally. We have Norwood, Jackson, Sears, Morris (if he's not going out), with Judge and Roberts who can be played up front in an emergency, especially seems as we have a lot of players in the middle.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 07:09 - Jun 22 with 3703 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Isn't Chambers suspended for the first 3 games?
I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 09:52 - Jun 22 with 3558 viewsWestover

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 07:09 - Jun 22 by TonyHumesIpswich

Isn't Chambers suspended for the first 3 games?

I think it's just one match.
I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 09:59 - Jun 22 with 3540 viewssparks

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 09:52 - Jun 22 by Westover

Dozzell is never a wide attacker...
[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 9:59]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 11:02 - Jun 22 with 3487 viewsHerbivore

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 09:59 - Jun 22 by sparks

Indeed. That side is massively lightweight as well. The full backs worry me too.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 11:15 - Jun 22 with 3459 viewsBlueBadger

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 11:02 - Jun 22 by Herbivore

Indeed. That side is massively lightweight as well. The full backs worry me too.

It's only going to get 89 points and 89 goals?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 11:15 - Jun 22 with 3455 viewsHerbivore

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 11:15 - Jun 22 by BlueBadger

It's only going to get 89 points and 89 goals?

Maybe fewer.....

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 11:56 - Jun 22 with 3409 viewsIllinoisblue

As if Huws will be fit by then...

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:01 - Jun 22 with 3397 viewstextbackup

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 09:52 - Jun 22 by Westover

that's a shame

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:02 - Jun 22 with 3387 viewsartsbossbeard

Do people expect Andre to be here next season then?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:04 - Jun 22 with 3385 viewsHerbivore

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:02 - Jun 22 by artsbossbeard

Do people expect Andre to be here next season then?

Yeah, mainly because I can't see anyone coming in for him.

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:05 - Jun 22 with 3382 viewsartsbossbeard

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:04 - Jun 22 by Herbivore

Yeah, mainly because I can't see anyone coming in for him.

Mmmm.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:06 - Jun 22 with 3370 viewsHerbivore

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:05 - Jun 22 by artsbossbeard

Mmmm.

You got def info, buh?

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:12 - Jun 22 with 3347 viewsartsbossbeard

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:06 - Jun 22 by Herbivore

You got def info, buh?

Just a bit of noise at the back end of last week, really. Safe to say, we'd be naïve to think that other clubs haven't shown an interest.

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:28 - Jun 22 with 3312 viewsHerbivore

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:12 - Jun 22 by artsbossbeard

Just a bit of noise at the back end of last week, really. Safe to say, we'd be naïve to think that other clubs haven't shown an interest.

I'd be surprised though if anyone is up for paying a decent fee for him. Not that I don't rate the lad but he missed a year with injury and was largely underwhelming last season.

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:46 - Jun 22 with 3280 viewsmonty_radio

Unless Lambert's defensive nous profits via this Pre-season he covets, that defence looks no less leaky than seven weeks ago. Andwhile Bishop and Dozzell deserve a place for what they "might" do, Lankester and ultimately Nolan showed more last season.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:55 - Jun 22 with 3254 viewsArnieM

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 09:59 - Jun 22 by sparks

Dozzell needs to go out on loan frankly.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:58 - Jun 22 with 3241 viewsartsbossbeard

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:28 - Jun 22 by Herbivore

I'd be surprised though if anyone is up for paying a decent fee for him. Not that I don't rate the lad but he missed a year with injury and was largely underwhelming last season.

I don't believe a big fee would be involved.

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 13:02 - Jun 22 with 3226 viewsHerbivore

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:58 - Jun 22 by artsbossbeard

I don't believe a big fee would be involved.

We'd be bonkers to let him go on the cheap, although that doesn't mean it won't happen. Do you think Lambo really rates him?

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 13:07 - Jun 22 with 3217 viewsartsbossbeard

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 13:02 - Jun 22 by Herbivore

We'd be bonkers to let him go on the cheap, although that doesn't mean it won't happen. Do you think Lambo really rates him?

I don't think he's done too much to make Lambo rate him. No ideas what happens in training, of course, but he looks like he needs to get on the weights a bit and stop being so easily pushed off the ball and ultimately anonymous in games.

I think, like most, I'd love it to work out for him at PR but the games are going to be more dogged & more physical. For me, It's difficult to see how Young Andre would shine next season.

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 13:12 - Jun 22 with 3190 viewsHerbivore

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 13:07 - Jun 22 by artsbossbeard

I don't think he's done too much to make Lambo rate him. No ideas what happens in training, of course, but he looks like he needs to get on the weights a bit and stop being so easily pushed off the ball and ultimately anonymous in games.

I think, like most, I'd love it to work out for him at PR but the games are going to be more dogged & more physical. For me, It's difficult to see how Young Andre would shine next season.

I'd like to see us loan him out, maybe to a Dutch or German side for a season where the games will be more technical and he can develop more in terms of match hardness in an environment where he might just flourish.

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 13:13 - Jun 22 with 3184 viewsBlueBadger

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:55 - Jun 22 by ArnieM

Dozzell needs to go out on loan frankly.

That needed to happen last season, really. Hurst only really started him when his back was to the wall and then he was trying to impose himself in a side desperate for points, form and confidence.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 15:11 - Jun 22 with 3060 viewstextbackup

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 12:28 - Jun 22 by Herbivore

who's to say a big fee will be needed? could honestly see us selling him for £500-700k

ABB, I heard similar bits last week also, from a friend of his. so you never know whats going to happen.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 15:24 - Jun 22 with 3036 viewsHerbivore

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 15:11 - Jun 22 by textbackup

who's to say a big fee will be needed? could honestly see us selling him for £500-700k

ABB, I heard similar bits last week also, from a friend of his. so you never know whats going to happen.

Be gutting to see him go for that though.

If his surname was Smith..... on 15:26 - Jun 22 with 2058 viewsBloots

I don’t think this needs too much adding to it... on 15:24 - Jun 22 by Herbivore

Be gutting to see him go for that though.

….we'd be delighted with £500K for him.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024