Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... 19:01 - Jun 22 with 5001 viewsbobbyramsey

.......I make it that Evans will have an extra £7-9m to spend, sounds about right doesn't it?

Yeah right......
So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 19:09 - Jun 22 with 4958 viewsJ2BLUE

Can you show us your working?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 20:04 - Jun 22 with 4850 viewsbraveblue

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 19:09 - Jun 22 by J2BLUE

Think it’s called TV money.
So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 20:16 - Jun 22 with 4832 viewsGirthyguy

7-9 million less he has to fork out per year. Can't see an awful lot changing when and if we go back up.
So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 21:20 - Jun 22 with 4715 viewsJ2BLUE

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 20:04 - Jun 22 by braveblue

Think it’s called TV money.

Well yes but Town lose money in the Championship. It's not like that tv money is spare money.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 21:25 - Jun 22 with 4703 viewsjas0999

Would not matter if we raked in £50M. Evans would spend precisely nothing.
So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 21:29 - Jun 22 with 4689 viewsFixed_It

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 21:25 - Jun 22 by jas0999

That really isn't true. But carry on...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 22:01 - Jun 22 with 4629 viewsjeera

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 21:25 - Jun 22 by jas0999

You're funny.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 22:02 - Jun 22 with 4625 viewswkj

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 22:01 - Jun 22 by jeera

You're funny.

Not like him to be a pessimist I must say

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 22:02 - Jun 22 with 4626 viewsZacak

That's right. Increased wages.
So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 22:37 - Jun 22 with 4585 viewsNthsuffolkblue

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 19:09 - Jun 22 by J2BLUE

I think his working is that if ME runs us on a League 1 budget and it is that much lower than a Championship one, if we were to return we would then have that money again.

However, it is how it is spent that is less clear-cut. Just as we haven't sold that value of player to make up the shortfall, we won't spend that much on transfer fees alone either.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 22:59 - Jun 22 with 4550 viewsElderGrizzly

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 21:20 - Jun 22 by J2BLUE

Well yes but Town lose money in the Championship. It's not like that tv money is spare money.

Especially when the wage bill goes back up again by 50% when we go up
So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 00:03 - Jun 23 with 4494 viewsStewart27

Shhhhhhhhh

Nobody is allowed to talk about the owner who has taken us to league one in a negative way on here.
So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 05:05 - Jun 23 with 4434 viewsbobbyramsey

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 22:37 - Jun 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

I think his working is that if ME runs us on a League 1 budget and it is that much lower than a Championship one, if we were to return we would then have that money again.

However, it is how it is spent that is less clear-cut. Just as we haven't sold that value of player to make up the shortfall, we won't spend that much on transfer fees alone either.

Yes, something like this....

However, my OP was tinged with a large amount of sarcasm as in reality I know that ME will never "spend" more than the one absolute minimum.

However, if and when we do return to the
Champ wages will be interesting. We can assume the likes of Bart, Chambers and Skuse etc, were on very decent money. I think it's safe to assume that by the time we return those type of playets won't be here (Judge, maybe). We are now recruiting on thr cheap and even with "promotion increases" we won't have anybody on the same sort of money as the players mentioned.
So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 05:16 - Jun 23 with 4425 viewsSpruceMoose

Budgie.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 05:22 - Jun 23 with 4415 viewsMrTown

Wouldn’t have thought so. We net a loss in the Championship unless we make big sales (v rare). IF we go back up we’d merely be minimising the loss.

We need to sort this defence out anyway. It’s an absolute shambles.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 07:56 - Jun 23 with 4321 viewsSouperJim

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 00:03 - Jun 23 by Stewart27

Shhhhhhhhh

Nobody is allowed to talk about the owner who has taken us to league one in a negative way on here.

Actually I think you'll find most of us are very critical of Evans performance and that has little relation to the fact that if you post b0llocks you'll be called out for it.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 09:29 - Jun 23 with 4236 viewsSuperfrans

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 00:03 - Jun 23 by Stewart27

Shhhhhhhhh

You can say whatever you like, it’s a free country.

In fact, it’s so free, that other people are also at liberty to disagree with you and explain why.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 09:35 - Jun 23 with 4223 viewsbrogansnose

Shhhhhhhhh

That's absolute cobblers. Posters from Mullet to Benters have criticised Evans.
So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 12:10 - Jun 23 with 4114 viewsbraveblue

So, when we get promoted back the the Championship...... on 21:20 - Jun 22 by J2BLUE

No. By if you budget for League 1 and then get promoted your income budget increases again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024