Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are our most hated Rivals? 09:04 - Jun 23 with 6544 viewswkj

Geographically and league wise I think the consideration has to go to Peterborough, but I just cant seem to find it in me to let them replace Norwich for the season. Southend is a possibility seems as I have never forgiven them for hoodwinking us into taking Beliel Mohsni off of them.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 09:07 - Jun 23 with 5063 viewsHerbivore

Probably Peterborough, the 7-1 is still fairly fresh in the memory and it's not all that far away. Most of the league is too small fry to really care about, depressingly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 09:24 - Jun 23 with 4995 viewschristiand

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 09:07 - Jun 23 by Herbivore

Probably Peterborough, the 7-1 is still fairly fresh in the memory and it's not all that far away. Most of the league is too small fry to really care about, depressingly.

That’s us now, hopefully only for this season though!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 09:40 - Jun 23 with 4958 viewsfooters

Now we're down in League One, why not pick a random team to needlessly bully? Could be fun giving a load of rival fans grief for no reason, add a bit of spice and something to pass the time.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 09:44 - Jun 23 with 4935 viewsPositivelyPortman

Love for all. ✌️

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 09:51 - Jun 23 with 4910 viewsBLUEBEAT

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 09:40 - Jun 23 by footers

Now we're down in League One, why not pick a random team to needlessly bully? Could be fun giving a load of rival fans grief for no reason, add a bit of spice and something to pass the time.

just continue with notlob

Poll: W or W

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 09:52 - Jun 23 with 4911 viewsbournemouthblue

Not that far away, it is almost 70 miles as the crow flies

They are closer to places like Leicester than us, presumably a few Midlands teams will be as near to them?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 10:03 - Jun 23 with 4870 viewsGeoffSentence

When I was at school we used to have a bit of a rivalry with our neighbouring school. There were occasional punch ups, and everyone knew who the hard nuts were, the ones to look out for or if you wanted to make a name for yourself the ones to have a go at.

Metaphorically, that has been The Championship for us for 18 years.

It is now as if we have been asked to help out at the local primary school and thinking about which of the kids there we hate most.

One or two of them may be right little shlts, but in the end they are primary school kids, we'll help out, put up with them and go back to the day job at the soonest possible opportunity.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 10:05 - Jun 23 with 4861 viewsfooters

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 10:03 - Jun 23 by GeoffSentence

When I was at school we used to have a bit of a rivalry with our neighbouring school. There were occasional punch ups, and everyone knew who the hard nuts were, the ones to look out for or if you wanted to make a name for yourself the ones to have a go at.

It is now as if we have been asked to help out at the local primary school and thinking about which of the kids there we hate most.

One or two of them may be right little shlts, but in the end they are primary school kids, we'll help out, put up with them and go back to the day job at the soonest possible opportunity.

Yep. Couldn't agree more. We need to trash Wycombe town centre while we've still got the chance.

Login to get fewer ads

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 10:13 - Jun 23 with 4831 viewswkj

I hope to god you're right

Crybaby

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 10:30 - Jun 23 with 4754 viewsPendejo

Oxford United

Their win against Arsenal in 1986 has contributed heavily to our demise over the last 33 years.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 10:36 - Jun 23 with 4730 viewsPendejo

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 09:52 - Jun 23 by bournemouthblue

Not that far away, it is almost 70 miles as the crow flies

They are closer to places like Leicester than us, presumably a few Midlands teams will be as near to them?

92.2 miles ground to ground according to Google Maps - 01:48 by car

But then everything is relative....
56.7 to Southend
193 to Shrewsbury

uberima fides

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 10:38 - Jun 23 with 4726 viewsPendejo

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 10:30 - Jun 23 by Pendejo

Oxford United

Their win against Arsenal in 1986 has contributed heavily to our demise over the last 33 years.

Hold on re-think... SHREWSBURY TOWN!

Had they done more to keep their manager...

uberima fides

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 10:44 - Jun 23 with 4714 viewsWeWereZombies

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 10:36 - Jun 23 by Pendejo

92.2 miles ground to ground according to Google Maps - 01:48 by car

But then everything is relative....
56.7 to Southend
193 to Shrewsbury

Shrewsbury is in a nice part of the World, lovable minnows of the footballing scene, gave us Carole Decker of T'Pau and I used to have a good mate who came from there...but...

If Paul Hurst had not done so well at that club we would not have employed him and would still, probably by the skin of our teeth, be in the Second Division...so...

the entire purpose of the 2019/20 should be to subject Shrewsbury Town F.C. to the greatest footballing humiliation home and away.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 10:48 - Jun 23 with 4691 viewsronnyd

I was born in Kedington, near Haverhill and we often used to have bust ups with the lads from Hundon, Thurlow and the Bumpsteads and others. Once we got to secondary school we realised that we had to sit with these guys in class and found that enduring friendships were made.
Who are our most hated Rivals? on 11:15 - Jun 23 with 4636 viewsfactual_blue

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 10:44 - Jun 23 by WeWereZombies

Shrewsbury is in a nice part of the World, lovable minnows of the footballing scene, gave us Carole Decker of T'Pau and I used to have a good mate who came from there...but...

If Paul Hurst had not done so well at that club we would not have employed him and would still, probably by the skin of our teeth, be in the Second Division...so...

the entire purpose of the 2019/20 should be to subject Shrewsbury Town F.C. to the greatest footballing humiliation home and away.

She was born in Huyton, Merseyside.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Is this a trick question? (n/t) on 11:34 - Jun 23 with 4602 viewsSwansea_Blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 12:27 - Jun 23 with 4521 viewsWeWereZombies

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 11:15 - Jun 23 by factual_blue

She was born in Huyton, Merseyside.

She was a barmaid in my mate's local in Shrewsbury when T'Pau were in their formative years, and when The News of the World made an expose about an affair with the landlord. My mate assures me that, unusually for part of the Murdoch empire, this was true.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 12:34 - Jun 23 with 4504 viewsCoastalblue

Isn't it just Bolton, still?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 12:38 - Jun 23 with 4494 viewsLuggworm

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 10:30 - Jun 23 by Pendejo

Oxford United

Believe me, Oxford Utd tried very hard to lose that day, but Arsenal were having none of it and played so badly Oxford had no choice.
Who are our most hated Rivals? on 12:40 - Jun 23 with 4490 viewswkj

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 12:34 - Jun 23 by Coastalblue

Isn't it just Bolton, still?

Bolton are on life support. It is no fun bullying someone that cant get out of bed.

Crybaby

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 12:41 - Jun 23 with 4485 viewsfooters

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 12:40 - Jun 23 by wkj

Bolton are on life support. It is no fun bullying someone that cant get out of bed.

Aye, I feel sorry for them, which is much worse.

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 12:51 - Jun 23 with 4458 viewsCoastalblue

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 12:40 - Jun 23 by wkj

Let's hope you are still saying that after we've played them.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 13:32 - Jun 23 with 4393 viewsActionMan

Was one of the worse days of my life as a Town fan, so much so I may skip the away fixture this season just to avoid hearing about it from them again!
Who are our most hated Rivals? on 14:05 - Jun 23 with 4324 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 10:05 - Jun 23 by footers

Yep. Couldn't agree more. We need to trash Wycombe town centre while we've still got the chance.

Ya bloody better not!

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Who are our most hated Rivals? on 14:25 - Jun 23 with 4271 viewsrobdaful

How about Accrington for making us pay so much for Jackson and Donacien
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024