Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donacien, does Lambert 10:32 - Jun 23 with 1376 viewssundaze

play him, or get rid?
Could be a useful defender for us at this level, no idea what happened between him and Lambert at Villa, but that was a while ago. If we sell him, are we likely to get a better player for the money, to replace him?
I guess we will find out in the next few weeks.
Donacien, does Lambert on 10:36 - Jun 23 with 1354 viewswkj

Keep him, but make a decision on his role, preferably RB

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Donacien, does Lambert on 10:39 - Jun 23 with 1351 viewsbontcho

There was an EADT piece recently that said PL had decided to that Donacien and Emmanuel were his right backs for the season. Now that could be paper talk or even us getting it out there we wouldn’t sell for nothing, but I’d say a player who can play at right back, left back and centre back is a useful squad player at the least.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Donacien, does Lambert on 10:42 - Jun 23 with 1337 viewsTIB

With Knudsen and Spence who added flexibility at the back gone + the fact we paid for Donacien, I think we should be keeping him and giving him a chance.

As for the Villa link, Donacien would have been fairly young when Lambert was at Villa and I'd guess it was a case he didn't think he was ready for first team rather than any tension.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Donacien, does Lambert on 11:17 - Jun 23 with 1262 viewspointofblue

Donacien, does Lambert on 10:42 - Jun 23 by TIB

With Knudsen and Spence who added flexibility at the back gone + the fact we paid for Donacien, I think we should be keeping him and giving him a chance.

As for the Villa link, Donacien would have been fairly young when Lambert was at Villa and I'd guess it was a case he didn't think he was ready for first team rather than any tension.

Saying that Donacien barely got a chance when Lambert came in and was shipped off to Accrington at the earliest opportunity. And this was despite Spence being horrifically out of form and Donacien not doing a bad job at right back under Hurst, the one or two times he got to play there.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Donacien, does Lambert on 11:29 - Jun 23 with 1240 viewschristiand

Donacien, does Lambert on 10:36 - Jun 23 by wkj

Keep him, but make a decision on his role, preferably RB

It's as simple as that!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Donacien, does Lambert on 11:34 - Jun 23 with 1221 viewsipswichtillidie

I cannot see him attracting any sort of bids that would allow us to consider selling him. With that in mind I’m sure Lambert will go with these two as our RB options. With LB & CB being a much more immediate priority anyway I’d expect what wage budget we have to be spent here as well a potentially a LW and another Striker. Expecting one Loan perhaps to cover one of these areas.

Gav

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024