Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
3 years today since that bloody referendum 11:39 - Jun 23 with 8725 viewstractordownsouth

It’s achieved absolutely nothing, and it’s a shame to think of all the issues that we could have put time and money into solving in the meantime.

It’s mad that it’s getting to the point where I’m looking back at the coalition as a golden era.

Mind you, Cameron is easily the worst post-war Prime Minister, he has done more to divide this country than Thatcher.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:40 - Jun 23 with 4209 viewsBlueBadger

As someone said here, Cameron is Hurst to May's Lambert.
Both rubbish but one left the other with a terrible hand to play with.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:42 - Jun 23 with 4194 viewsfooters

Does this deserve a poll on whether Eden or Cameron was worse? Any other contenders?

Aside from Maggie, of course.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:43 - Jun 23 with 4190 viewsHolyGoalie

It achieved the foundation of our great country to be a great country.

Ipswich by the grace of gloves

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:45 - Jun 23 with 4179 viewsPJH

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:42 - Jun 23 by footers

Does this deserve a poll on whether Eden or Cameron was worse? Any other contenders?

Certainly likely that there is a future contender about to be "elected".
3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:46 - Jun 23 with 4175 viewsfactual_blue

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:42 - Jun 23 by footers

Lord Bute.
Lord North
Churchill

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:48 - Jun 23 with 4167 viewsfooters

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:46 - Jun 23 by factual_blue

Lord Bute.
Lord North
Churchill

Post-war, you moth-eaten tea cosy.

Churchill is acceptable.

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:54 - Jun 23 with 4143 viewsFixed_It

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:43 - Jun 23 by HolyGoalie

Rule Britannia - and all that sh1t!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:55 - Jun 23 with 4134 viewsBlueBadger

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:43 - Jun 23 by HolyGoalie

Blue Passports and no foreigners for all!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Login to get fewer ads

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:58 - Jun 23 with 4122 viewsHolyGoalie

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:55 - Jun 23 by BlueBadger

Blue Passports and no foreigners for all!

I dont really care about those things at all. I just dont see the relationship as a two way street. You are making some very strong and unjustified accusations here.

Ipswich by the grace of gloves

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 12:01 - Jun 23 with 4114 viewsBlueBadger

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:58 - Jun 23 by HolyGoalie

I dont really care about those things at all. I just dont see the relationship as a two way street. You are making some very strong and unjustified accusations here.

Because of course, any future relationship with say, the US, will be totally egalitarian....

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 12:06 - Jun 23 with 4108 viewsSteve_M

I think you're being unfair here, just look how well it has united the Tory Party. Oh....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 12:08 - Jun 23 with 4092 viewsfactual_blue

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:48 - Jun 23 by footers

Post-war, you moth-eaten tea cosy.

Churchill is acceptable.

I was using the War Of The Austrian Succession - correctly - as the appropriate benchmark.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 13:44 - Jun 23 with 3987 viewsgazzer1999

That Blair thing is easily the worst.
3 years today since that bloody referendum on 13:45 - Jun 23 with 3986 viewsgazzer1999

I wonder how many on here berate Maggie, but still bought their council house for peanuts?
3 years today since that bloody referendum on 13:46 - Jun 23 with 3987 viewsgazzer1999

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:54 - Jun 23 by Fixed_It

Rule Britannia - and all that sh1t!

I take it you hate your country.
Still get out your England shirt at world cups I bet.
3 years today since that bloody referendum on 14:01 - Jun 23 with 3947 viewsWeWereZombies

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 11:58 - Jun 23 by HolyGoalie

I know you are probably one of the all too many mock accounts on here now but even allowing for that you do seem to get the hump very quickly.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 14:37 - Jun 23 with 3888 viewsFixed_It

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 13:46 - Jun 23 by gazzer1999

WTF?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 14:52 - Jun 23 with 3852 viewsfooters

The state of that.

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 15:05 - Jun 23 with 3829 viewsBlueBadger

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 14:01 - Jun 23 by WeWereZombies

I know you are probably one of the all too many mock accounts on here now but even allowing for that you do seem to get the hump very quickly.

Could just be one of our returning snowflakes.

I don't know what they get out of it, it cleraly doesn't make them happy, being here.

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 15:16 - Jun 23 with 3813 viewsBlueBadger

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 13:45 - Jun 23 by gazzer1999

I wonder how many on here berate Maggie, but still bought their council house for peanuts?

I wonder how many on here berate 'lefties' but still take full advantage of paid holidays, NHS services, employers not being able to sack you on a whim...

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 15:21 - Jun 23 with 3800 viewsBlueBadger

And what's worse, these days, if you say you're English you'd be arrested and thrown in jail.

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 15:24 - Jun 23 with 3800 viewsBloomBlue

I agree with you if we had left the EU the day after we had voted to leave we could have sorted out a few of our issues with the money wasted on the EU

I disagree with you on worst PM the winner of that prize is Blair by a mile
3 years today since that bloody referendum on 15:25 - Jun 23 with 3796 viewsBlueBadger

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 15:24 - Jun 23 by BloomBlue

I agree with you if we had left the EU the day after we had voted to leave we could have sorted out a few of our issues with the money wasted on the EU

LOL

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 15:34 - Jun 23 with 3781 viewsHerbivore

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 15:24 - Jun 23 by BloomBlue

What motivates you to spend time trolling an ITFC football forum?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2019 15:40]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 15:35 - Jun 23 with 3784 viewsBlueBadger

3 years today since that bloody referendum on 15:34 - Jun 23 by Herbivore

What motivates you to spend time trolling an ITFC football forum?
[Post edited 23 Jun 2019 15:40]

Imagine being so low down in the Russian Secret Service that you get TWTD as your gig.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024