Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PSA: 15 minutes until the workplace mid afternoon bowel transfer window opens 10:00 - Jun 24 with 1242 viewswkj

Make sure to start prepping now so you don't get cornered into wasting any of your home time for it.

Edited for Uefa's pleasure
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 14:16]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 10:17 - Jun 24 with 1205 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Thanks for sharing ☺

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 10:24 - Jun 24 with 1192 viewsuefacup81

Indeed!

Regular as clockwork here - half ten for the MMP, and half two for the MAP.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 10:31 - Jun 24 with 1183 viewswkj

GO TIME

Crybaby

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 10:51 - Jun 24 with 1147 viewsuefacup81

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 10:31 - Jun 24 by wkj

GO TIME

Splashdown!

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 11:05 - Jun 24 with 1134 viewsDubtractor

Just clocking on now.

Quite spicy today...

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 12:27 - Jun 24 with 1087 viewsGeoffSentence

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 10:31 - Jun 24 by wkj

GO TIME

I trust you can advise us of its placing on the Bristol Stool Chart.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 12:32 - Jun 24 with 1083 viewswkj

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 12:27 - Jun 24 by GeoffSentence

Im not one to kiss an tell, or show my bristol in public

Crybaby

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 12:52 - Jun 24 with 1059 viewsWeWereZombies

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 12:27 - Jun 24 by GeoffSentence

I was once told by a pharmacist of a rumour that the NHS also have a league table of stools released per treatment for laxatives.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 13:03 - Jun 24 with 1049 viewswkj

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 12:52 - Jun 24 by WeWereZombies

I was once told by a pharmacist of a rumour that the NHS also have a league table of stools released per treatment for laxatives.

Does that mean if the US buys out part of the NHS it will be the Trump Stool League Table? Almost worth it if that's the case.

Crybaby

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 13:51 - Jun 24 with 1020 viewsWeWereZombies

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 13:03 - Jun 24 by wkj

Does that mean if the US buys out part of the NHS it will be the Trump Stool League Table? Almost worth it if that's the case.

They could do a graphic of trumps v stools...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 14:16 - Jun 24 with 998 viewswkj

PSA: 30 minutes until the workplace mid morning bowel transfer window opens on 10:24 - Jun 24 by uefacup81

Indeed!

Regular as clockwork here - half ten for the MMP, and half two for the MAP.

I got you covered for the entire workday fella

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024