Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" 10:40 - Jun 24 with 3251 viewsSWGF

Are any of you free towards the end of the year to coordinate my appraisal at work?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 10:41 - Jun 24 with 3236 viewsfooters

Those regional Avon reps can be real taskmasters. Feel for you, bud.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 10:42 - Jun 24 with 3236 viewsSteve_M

You should really get the 25 people who thought the speed of service in the bars at PR was "Very Good" to do it.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 8:47]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 10:43 - Jun 24 with 3225 viewsDanTheMan

I'm amazed at anything above Average, and even for me that'd be pushing it.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 10:45 - Jun 24 with 3225 viewsITFC_Forever

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 10:42 - Jun 24 by Steve_M

You should really get the 25 people who thought the speed of service in the bars at PR was "Very Good" to do it.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2019 8:47]

As opposed to the rude morons that find it correct and appropriate to shout and swear at sixth form girls when they have to queue.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 16:12 - Jun 24 with 3050 viewsSE1blue

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 10:45 - Jun 24 by ITFC_Forever

As opposed to the rude morons that find it correct and appropriate to shout and swear at sixth form girls when they have to queue.

Sixth form girls shouldn't be buying beer but swearing at them whilst they have to queue is unacceptable.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 17:43 - Jun 24 with 2984 viewsBlueBadger

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 10:43 - Jun 24 by DanTheMan

I'm amazed at anything above Average, and even for me that'd be pushing it.

Come now Dan, all that aimless midfield tippy-tapping made up for all those toothless 2-0 defeats.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 18:34 - Jun 24 with 2934 viewsActionMan

Those end of years generally are more positive then you would expect about everything given the last 15 years!
FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 20:26 - Jun 24 with 2855 viewstextbackup

It's the virgins that voted against standing returning that I have issues with

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 20:27 - Jun 24 with 2845 viewstextbackup

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 17:43 - Jun 24 by BlueBadger

Come now Dan, all that aimless midfield tippy-tapping made up for all those toothless 2-0 defeats.

Tell me more, what games that you watched are you specifically commenting on?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 20:27 - Jun 24 with 2846 viewsSpruceMoose

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 20:26 - Jun 24 by textbackup

It's the virgins that voted against standing returning that I have issues with

What the heck is wrong with some people? It's not like it would be enforced in all areas of the ground. The elderly and the tired and the flat out lazy could still sit elsewhere.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 20:28]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 20:28 - Jun 24 with 2835 viewsPJH

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 20:27 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

What the heck is wrong with some people? It's not like it would be enforced in all areas of the ground. The elderly and the tired and the flat out lazy could still sit elsewhere.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 20:28]

and the short?
FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 20:29 - Jun 24 with 2826 viewsSpruceMoose

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 20:28 - Jun 24 by PJH

and the short?

They can sit on shoulders.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 20:31 - Jun 24 with 2822 viewsPJH

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 20:29 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

They can sit on shoulders.

or manage Scunthorpe.
FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 20:35 - Jun 24 with 2808 viewsSwansea_Blue

That would only work if you’re judged on a sub-category of ‘media relations’.

I think I was a tiny bit more harsh in my assessment.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 22:27 - Jun 24 with 2718 viewsjaykay

best player of the season pennington 24.8%
chalobah 20.5%

best loan of the season pennington 38.9%
challobah 50.6%

am i missing something here

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 07:35 - Jun 25 with 2624 viewsSteve_M

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 22:27 - Jun 24 by jaykay

best player of the season pennington 24.8%
chalobah 20.5%

best loan of the season pennington 38.9%
challobah 50.6%

am i missing something here

Yes, the absolute numbers. There are more votes for other players in the first category.

Although, frankly, how anyone can vote for a player who gave away nearly one goal per match in November and December as player of the season is beyond me.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 08:45 - Jun 25 with 2575 viewsOsborneOneNil

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 07:35 - Jun 25 by Steve_M

Yes, the absolute numbers. There are more votes for other players in the first category.

Although, frankly, how anyone can vote for a player who gave away nearly one goal per match in November and December as player of the season is beyond me.

Yet he was still better than the other regular centre back, and captain. Frightening.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024