Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" 10:40 - Jun 24 with 1043 viewsSWGF

Are any of you free towards the end of the year to coordinate my appraisal at work?

Circa 20yrs of reasoned, thoughtful football analysis and, in the end, "Tom Origami" will be my TWTD epitaph
Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 10:41 - Jun 24 with 1028 viewsfooters

Those regional Avon reps can be real taskmasters. Feel for you, bud.

"Yeah well, those kids probably get stickers for good behaviour, not our fault that Phil aint dishing out Paninis is it"
Poll: Who is the best Judge?

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 10:42 - Jun 24 with 1028 viewsSteve_M

You should really get the 25 people who thought the speed of service in the bars at PR was "Very Good" to do it.
[Post edited 25 Jun 8:47]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Some Mid-Season Thoughts

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 10:43 - Jun 24 with 1017 viewsDanTheMan

I'm amazed at anything above Average, and even for me that'd be pushing it.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 10:45 - Jun 24 with 1017 viewsITFC_Forever

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 10:42 - Jun 24 by Steve_M

You should really get the 25 people who thought the speed of service in the bars at PR was "Very Good" to do it.
[Post edited 25 Jun 8:47]

As opposed to the rude morons that find it correct and appropriate to shout and swear at sixth form girls when they have to queue.

P 997, W 433, D 251, L 313, F 1478, A 1234
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 16:12 - Jun 24 with 842 viewsSE1blue

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 10:45 - Jun 24 by ITFC_Forever

As opposed to the rude morons that find it correct and appropriate to shout and swear at sixth form girls when they have to queue.

Sixth form girls shouldn't be buying beer but swearing at them whilst they have to queue is unacceptable.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 17:43 - Jun 24 with 776 viewsBlueBadger

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 10:43 - Jun 24 by DanTheMan

I'm amazed at anything above Average, and even for me that'd be pushing it.

Come now Dan, all that aimless midfield tippy-tapping made up for all those toothless 2-0 defeats.

The spokesperson for the regressive left on TWTD.
Poll: Who would you like to see win the champions League final?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 18:34 - Jun 24 with 726 viewsActionMan

Those end of years generally are more positive then you would expect about everything given the last 15 years!

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 20:26 - Jun 24 with 647 viewstextbackup

It's the virgins that voted against standing returning that I have issues with

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Login to get fewer ads

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 20:27 - Jun 24 with 637 viewstextbackup

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 17:43 - Jun 24 by BlueBadger

Come now Dan, all that aimless midfield tippy-tapping made up for all those toothless 2-0 defeats.

Tell me more, what games that you watched are you specifically commenting on?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 20:27 - Jun 24 with 638 viewsSpruceMoose

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 20:26 - Jun 24 by textbackup

It's the virgins that voted against standing returning that I have issues with

What the heck is wrong with some people? It's not like it would be enforced in all areas of the ground. The elderly and the tired and the flat out lazy could still sit elsewhere.
[Post edited 24 Jun 20:28]

Poll: Selectamod

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 20:28 - Jun 24 with 627 viewsPJH

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 20:27 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

What the heck is wrong with some people? It's not like it would be enforced in all areas of the ground. The elderly and the tired and the flat out lazy could still sit elsewhere.
[Post edited 24 Jun 20:28]

and the short?
FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 20:29 - Jun 24 with 618 viewsSpruceMoose

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 20:28 - Jun 24 by PJH

and the short?

They can sit on shoulders.

Poll: Selectamod

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 20:31 - Jun 24 with 614 viewsPJH

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as on 20:29 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

They can sit on shoulders.

or manage Scunthorpe.

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 20:35 - Jun 24 with 600 viewsSwansea_Blue

That would only work if you’re judged on a sub-category of ‘media relations’.

I think I was a tiny bit more harsh in my assessment.

Poll: What player was the poorer of these two

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 22:27 - Jun 24 with 510 viewsjaykay

best player of the season pennington 24.8%
chalobah 20.5%

best loan of the season pennington 38.9%
challobah 50.6%

am i missing something here
FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 07:35 - Jun 25 with 416 viewsSteve_M

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 22:27 - Jun 24 by jaykay

best player of the season pennington 24.8%
chalobah 20.5%

best loan of the season pennington 38.9%
challobah 50.6%

am i missing something here

Yes, the absolute numbers. There are more votes for other players in the first category.

Although, frankly, how anyone can vote for a player who gave away nearly one goal per match in November and December as player of the season is beyond me.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Some Mid-Season Thoughts

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 08:45 - Jun 25 with 367 viewsOsborneOneNil

FAO the 175 of you that rated PL's performance as "Very Good" on 07:35 - Jun 25 by Steve_M

Yes, the absolute numbers. There are more votes for other players in the first category.

Although, frankly, how anyone can vote for a player who gave away nearly one goal per match in November and December as player of the season is beyond me.

Yet he was still better than the other regular centre back, and captain. Frightening.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019