Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... 12:10 - Jun 24 with 3823 viewsfooters

"The Brexit party is to launch a formal legal challenge against the result of this month’s Peterborough byelection, where it was narrowly beaten by Labour, alleging that allegations of corruption connected to postal votes need to be investigated."

Uncle Nige sez:

"I know people will say, ‘Oh, but it’s sour grapes.’ It isn’t.

Actually, as far as I’m concerned, this is about a lot more than Peterborough. It is about a system that is wide open to corruption, to intimidation, to bribery, to abuse on a whole number of levels. I have mentioned this a number of times in the past."

What do they want, another byelection?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:22 - Jun 24 with 2520 viewsSteve_M

No, they just want to spread insinuations about voter fraud with a nod and a wink to the ethnic origins of some voters in the constituency.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:23 - Jun 24 with 2511 viewsOldsmoker

400 postal votes were rejected because either the signature or date of birth or both did not match council records.
With a margin of 683 for Labour I don't see how Farage can catch up.

Postal votes would seem to be the method most open to fraud, so why does this government concentrate on checking peoples ID when they turn up to vote in person.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:29 - Jun 24 with 2488 viewsJosebadleg

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:23 - Jun 24 by Oldsmoker

400 postal votes were rejected because either the signature or date of birth or both did not match council records.
With a margin of 683 for Labour I don't see how Farage can catch up.

Postal votes would seem to be the method most open to fraud, so why does this government concentrate on checking peoples ID when they turn up to vote in person.

In all the years I've been a poll clerk or presiding officer, there has never been any instruction to ask for ID.
There may have been the odd new story about some loon wanting it to be brought in but I doubt it will ever become a requirement to show ID at the Polling Station

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:30 - Jun 24 with 2478 viewsOldsmoker

I think I've sussed it.
With this Tory leadership thingy dominating the past weeks front pages our Nige hasn't had a look-in, so this story is an attempt to remind people that he's the most important politician that has ever lived.

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:31 - Jun 24 with 2476 viewsSpruceMoose

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:22 - Jun 24 by Steve_M

No, they just want to spread insinuations about voter fraud with a nod and a wink to the ethnic origins of some voters in the constituency.

History will not judge the supporters of this cancerous man as anything other than monumentally stupid or disgustingly complicit.

The warning signs have been there for years.
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 12:32]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:31 - Jun 24 with 2471 viewsSteve_M

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:29 - Jun 24 by Josebadleg

In all the years I've been a poll clerk or presiding officer, there has never been any instruction to ask for ID.
There may have been the odd new story about some loon wanting it to be brought in but I doubt it will ever become a requirement to show ID at the Polling Station

Voter fraud is vanishingly rare int he UK but some in the Tory Party have clearly looked at how successfully it is being used in the US to disenfranchise certain types of voters and want to do the same here.

The trails to date have been dreadful.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:32 - Jun 24 with 2467 viewsfooters

I'm just wondering what Nige knows about a "system that is wide open to corruption, to intimidation, to bribery, to abuse on a whole number of levels".

Hope he's the man who'll finally clean up our once proud democracy.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:34 - Jun 24 with 2441 viewsOldsmoker

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:29 - Jun 24 by Josebadleg

They have been doing this in selected constituencies, both in the local council elections and European election just gone.
The plan is to roll this out to all future elections but it seems that there is no real desire for it.

Login to get fewer ads

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:34 - Jun 24 with 2436 viewsSpruceMoose

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:32 - Jun 24 by footers

I'm just wondering what Nige knows about a "system that is wide open to corruption, to intimidation, to bribery, to abuse on a whole number of levels".

Is he an MP yet?

All this talk of making deals with the Conservatives, someone should remind him that the voters have told him no every time he's offered them his parliamentary services. I'm sure he's not possibly trying to bypass the will of the people and find some kind of back door into a position of power, is he?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:37 - Jun 24 with 2405 viewswkj

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:34 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

Is he an MP yet?

All this talk of making deals with the Conservatives, someone should remind him that the voters have told him no every time he's offered them his parliamentary services. I'm sure he's not possibly trying to bypass the will of the people and find some kind of back door into a position of power, is he?

Maybe he should do what 'our tommy' did and run in Manchester

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:38 - Jun 24 with 2403 viewshampstead_blue

I think the fact that a convicted electoral fraudster was part of the Labour campaign may have something to do wih it.

Laour have been abusing (allegidly) the postal vote system for years. Families are manipulated and women given no choice.
It's never proven because of fear and people just don't speak out.

If you restric postal votes for those whom need it you'll find a swing.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:40 - Jun 24 with 2385 viewsitfcjoe

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:38 - Jun 24 by hampstead_blue

I think the fact that a convicted electoral fraudster was part of the Labour campaign may have something to do wih it.

Laour have been abusing (allegidly) the postal vote system for years. Families are manipulated and women given no choice.

It goes on on all sides, all that would happen is a load of money spent and nothing happens

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:41 - Jun 24 with 2382 viewsOldsmoker

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:32 - Jun 24 by footers

Nige has figured out how easy it is to game the system through postal votes but has realised that the Tories and Labour have cornered the market eg. old peoples homes.
It must really grate when one's low-level cheating is outdone by someone elses industrial scale cheating.

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 14:28 - Jun 24 with 2230 viewsBlueBadger

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:38 - Jun 24 by hampstead_blue

Given their links to Arron Banks and the previous, law-breaking, Leave campaign, the Blue Passports and No Foreigners Party are in no position to be complaining about electoral irregularities

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 14:39 - Jun 24 with 2201 viewsBlueBadger

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 12:37 - Jun 24 by wkj

Maybe he should do what 'our tommy' did and run in Manchester

The only running he ended up doing was away from people holding dairy products.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 15:02 - Jun 24 with 2120 viewsballycastle

Tariq Mahmood has served 15 months for voting fraud, accompanied Corbyn during the Peterborough by election campaigning, is it just a case of JC standing near him?
The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 15:15 - Jun 24 with 2081 viewsSpruceMoose

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 15:02 - Jun 24 by ballycastle

Tariq Mahmood has served 15 months for voting fraud, accompanied Corbyn during the Peterborough by election campaigning, is it just a case of JC standing near him?

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 15:28 - Jun 24 with 2047 viewsballycastle

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 15:15 - Jun 24 by SpruceMoose

Sorry you will have to significantly clearer, are you for or against convicted electoral fraudsters playing active roles in elections?
The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 15:39 - Jun 24 with 2021 viewsSwansea_Blue

tRayTors!!!!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 15:57 - Jun 24 with 1989 viewshampstead_blue

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 14:28 - Jun 24 by BlueBadger

Given their links to Arron Banks and the previous, law-breaking, Leave campaign, the Blue Passports and No Foreigners Party are in no position to be complaining about electoral irregularities

I think the problem is deeper than the fraud of the postal votes in labour following muslim communities......It's about supression of the women and young people.

I do believe that both those are 'told' what to do and deprived their own minds.
Let's tighten postal votes to those who can genuinely prove they need one....Armed Forces, working overseas, you know, the genuine reasons.

That is what Farage is trying to expose.

Oh, I've never met anyone who's never broken a window. It's easy to shroud potentially criminality by looking for fault in others.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 15:58 - Jun 24 with 1980 viewshampstead_blue

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 15:02 - Jun 24 by ballycastle

JC was there celebrating peace. love, harmony and a candidate who has (alledgedly) posted anti-semetic comments......

He didn't know anything......he knows nothing.

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 16:13 - Jun 24 with 1920 viewsBlueBadger

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 15:57 - Jun 24 by hampstead_blue

I think the problem is deeper than the fraud of the postal votes in labour following muslim communities......It's about supression of the women and young people.

I do believe that both those are 'told' what to do and deprived their own minds.
Let's tighten postal votes to those who can genuinely prove they need one....Armed Forces, working overseas, you know, the genuine reasons.

Oh, I've never met anyone who's never broken a window. It's easy to shroud potentially criminality by looking for fault in others.

That's not just minority communities though, is it? There's still people round here vote Tory in defiance of their own interests because that's what their land-owning bosses tell them.

Plus, the Blue Passports and No Foreigners Party is chock full of racist and Islamophobic loons, why would anyone in a minority community vite for THEM?
[Post edited 24 Jun 2019 16:15]

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 16:19 - Jun 24 with 1896 viewsSwansea_Blue

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 15:58 - Jun 24 by hampstead_blue

JC was there celebrating peace. love, harmony and a candidate who has (alledgedly) posted anti-semetic comments......

He didn't know anything......he knows nothing.

Jeremy Corbyn is the Neil ‘I can’t comment on the incident, as I didn’t see it’ Warnock of politics.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 16:20 - Jun 24 with 1893 viewsballycastle

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 15:57 - Jun 24 by hampstead_blue

Bullseye, the turn and look the other way approach to this is utterly reprehensible.

A convicted electoral fraudster was the tour guide during the electioneering for the Labour party leader, it stinks but is excused for fear of the catch all racism.
The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 16:23 - Jun 24 with 1881 viewsSpruceMoose

The Brexit Party accepts the will of the people... on 16:20 - Jun 24 by ballycastle

Bullseye, the turn and look the other way approach to this is utterly reprehensible.

A convicted electoral fraudster was the tour guide during the electioneering for the Labour party leader, it stinks but is excused for fear of the catch all racism.

LOL

You're funny.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024