Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
way down the list of important things for the new season but... 16:07 - Jun 25 with 761 viewsIllinoisblue

does anyone know what the design of the matchday programme cover is going to look like? Last season's old kit/current name combo was nicely done from a design perspective, but was a bit bland.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

way down the list of important things for the new season but... on 16:24 - Jun 25 with 733 viewswkj

I wasn't really a big fan of last year's program covers either to be honest, like you said the designs were nice enough but they didn't really seem right for the product

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

way down the list of important things for the new season but... on 16:30 - Jun 25 with 711 viewsIllinoisblue

way down the list of important things for the new season but... on 16:24 - Jun 25 by wkj

I wasn't really a big fan of last year's program covers either to be honest, like you said the designs were nice enough but they didn't really seem right for the product

I'd like to see a return of action shots on the cover, or 80s style 'players being handed keys to their sponsored cars" promotional puffery. Was it last year Skuse and others were helping out the RNLI lifeboat crew? Get that on the cover.

62 - 78 - 81

way down the list of important things for the new season but... on 16:42 - Jun 25 with 700 viewsuefacup81

way down the list of important things for the new season but... on 16:30 - Jun 25 by Illinoisblue

I'd like to see a return of action shots on the cover, or 80s style 'players being handed keys to their sponsored cars" promotional puffery. Was it last year Skuse and others were helping out the RNLI lifeboat crew? Get that on the cover.

Something properly 'collectable' would be great - a bit like the cover art Wolves had a couple of seasons back.

Perhaps a collection of 23 stylised portraits of various club legends - a cubist John Wark, pointillist Matt Holland, that sort of thing?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

way down the list of important things for the new season but... on 17:11 - Jun 25 with 675 viewsIllinoisblue

way down the list of important things for the new season but... on 16:42 - Jun 25 by uefacup81

Something properly 'collectable' would be great - a bit like the cover art Wolves had a couple of seasons back.

Perhaps a collection of 23 stylised portraits of various club legends - a cubist John Wark, pointillist Matt Holland, that sort of thing?

and didn't WBA do covers based on famous movies?

62 - 78 - 81

way down the list of important things for the new season but... on 17:59 - Jun 25 with 660 viewsfactual_blue

I'm surprised that any either cares about or buys football programmes any more.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

way down the list of important things for the new season but... on 18:06 - Jun 25 with 653 viewswkj

way down the list of important things for the new season but... on 17:59 - Jun 25 by factual_blue

I'm surprised that any either cares about or buys football programmes any more.

I must admit I like seeing the page of players and their sponsors to see what couple are sponsoring what players and the sort

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024