Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone knows of any under 18s looking for a new footy team... 19:50 - Jun 25 with 1172 viewshoppy

Ipswich Wanderers under 18s are holding open trials this coming Saturday, 29th June.
Humber Doucy Lane
Registration at 9.15-9.45.
Trials 10am - 12.30pm
Professional coaches, technique workshops and qualified goal keeper training.
Players from all backgrounds welcome.
Shin pads and water bottle essential.
For more information message me, or find them on their Facebook page.

Edit: This will be for building a squad to play in the Thurlow Nunn league on Thursday nights, and also a team for the Saturday morning league.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2019 18:53]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If anyone knows of any under 18s looking for a new footy team... on 20:09 - Jun 25 with 1146 viewswkj

Maybe tabb!

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

If anyone knows of any under 18s looking for a new footy team... on 20:14 - Jun 25 with 1134 viewshoppy

If anyone knows of any under 18s looking for a new footy team... on 20:09 - Jun 25 by wkj

Maybe tabb!

That would be awesome, but think he’s too busy being inch high private eye... or a jockey or something...

If anyone knows of any under 18s looking for a new footy team... on 20:25 - Jun 25 with 1115 viewsfooters

On a similar note, I'm putting a girls team together too :) Open to anyone but must be exactly 18 years old, with photographic ID evidence. PM me.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If anyone knows of any under 18s looking for a new footy team... on 20:45 - Jun 25 with 1095 viewsfactual_blue

If anyone knows of any under 18s looking for a new footy team... on 20:25 - Jun 25 by footers

On a similar note, I'm putting a girls team together too :) Open to anyone but must be exactly 18 years old, with photographic ID evidence. PM me.

https://tinyurl.com/y6orkgq2

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

If anyone knows of any under 18s looking for a new footy team... on 20:47 - Jun 25 with 1080 viewsfooters

If anyone knows of any under 18s looking for a new footy team... on 20:45 - Jun 25 by factual_blue

https://tinyurl.com/y6orkgq2

That's my two keepers sorted.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If anyone knows of any under 18s looking for a new footy team... on 01:58 - Jun 26 with 970 viewshoppy

If anyone knows of any under 18s looking for a new footy team... on 20:47 - Jun 25 by footers

That's my two keepers sorted.

And did it have a cup for your half time drink?

If anyone knows of any under 18s looking for a new footy team... on 18:50 - Jun 26 with 873 viewshoppy

Bump

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024