Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
LB and RB....now here's a thought 11:48 - Jun 26 with 1478 viewshampstead_blue

Many have said the JE and MK are not Champ level.

Maybe PL see's them at a L1 standard so is happy for them to be in the team.

As spending on anything (wages inc) is so tight, then he maybe happy to keep them playing as they are cheap and invest in other areas.....Hold CM, Striker SO WE CAN PLAY WITH TWO UP FRONT!!!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

LB and RB....now here's a thought on 11:50 - Jun 26 with 1453 viewsKieran_Knows

I'm not against Kenlock as a starting left back, thought he looked okay in the run of games he had last season. It's Emmanuel at right back which worries me, I'm rather hoping that is a position that PL is looking to strengthen in the 1 or 2 he hopes to bring in (still don't think Donacien will get a chance here).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

LB and RB....now here's a thought on 11:57 - Jun 26 with 1417 viewsbluefunk

LB and RB....now here's a thought on 11:50 - Jun 26 by Kieran_Knows

I'm not against Kenlock as a starting left back, thought he looked okay in the run of games he had last season. It's Emmanuel at right back which worries me, I'm rather hoping that is a position that PL is looking to strengthen in the 1 or 2 he hopes to bring in (still don't think Donacien will get a chance here).

And yet, Emmanuel featured regularly in a side that won promotion from League 1
LB and RB....now here's a thought on 11:59 - Jun 26 with 1415 viewsGuthrum

Kenlock improved a lot during the second half of last season. I think we should be looking for cover, not a replacement.

Similarly, Emmanuel and Donacien, between them, could handle RB. They have experience and are developing.

However, I believe we're still likely to be looking at some sort of 4-1-2-3 formation.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

LB and RB....now here's a thought on 12:06 - Jun 26 with 1364 viewsHerbivore

LB and RB....now here's a thought on 11:57 - Jun 26 by bluefunk

And yet, Emmanuel featured regularly in a side that won promotion from League 1

Who then didn't want to keep him. He then couldn't get in a struggling League 1 side last season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

LB and RB....now here's a thought on 12:11 - Jun 26 with 1344 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I think we will use them, and they will have a good season.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

LB and RB....now here's a thought on 12:41 - Jun 26 with 1272 viewsSouperJim

LB and RB....now here's a thought on 12:06 - Jun 26 by Herbivore

Who then didn't want to keep him. He then couldn't get in a struggling League 1 side last season.

He did get the young player of the year gong at Rotherham, so I think "didn't want to keep him" is perhaps not the full picture.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

LB and RB....now here's a thought on 13:12 - Jun 26 with 1204 viewsCoastalblue

LB and RB....now here's a thought on 12:41 - Jun 26 by SouperJim

He did get the young player of the year gong at Rotherham, so I think "didn't want to keep him" is perhaps not the full picture.

He didn't have the rest of our defence as it currently stands alongside him either.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

LB and RB....now here's a thought on 15:26 - Jun 26 with 1087 viewsHerbivore

LB and RB....now here's a thought on 12:41 - Jun 26 by SouperJim

He was available the following season and they didn't go in for him. I'm aware he won the award but I seem to recall he had no real competition for it. I'm greatly unconvinced that Emmanuelle is goof enough.

Login to get fewer ads

LB and RB....now here's a thought on 15:33 - Jun 26 with 1071 viewsStadiumofdark

Think they'd all look (and learn) better, with better centre-backs
LB and RB....now here's a thought on 15:36 - Jun 26 with 1060 viewsSouperJim

LB and RB....now here's a thought on 15:26 - Jun 26 by Herbivore

He was available the following season and they didn't go in for him. I'm aware he won the award but I seem to recall he had no real competition for it. I'm greatly unconvinced that Emmanuelle is goof enough.

To be fair they went up a division and were facing a battle to stay up, so likely went for someone more experienced. I don't think it's unreasonable to say if he was a regular feature in their side that got promoted from League One, carrying off young player of the year in the process, then he should be able to do a job for us at the same level?

From what I've seen of him, he has potential, like many of our youngsters.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

LB and RB....now here's a thought on 15:38 - Jun 26 with 1054 viewsHerbivore

LB and RB....now here's a thought on 15:36 - Jun 26 by SouperJim

To be fair they went up a division and were facing a battle to stay up, so likely went for someone more experienced. I don't think it's unreasonable to say if he was a regular feature in their side that got promoted from League One, carrying off young player of the year in the process, then he should be able to do a job for us at the same level?

From what I've seen of him, he has potential, like many of our youngsters.

I've not been impressed when I've seen him play, he looks way off. And let's not gloss over Shrewsbury sending him back from his loan last season, which doesn't suggest he's necessarily progressing.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024