Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking 12:52 - Jun 26 with 2625 viewsbontcho

Am I missing something?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking on 12:54 - Jun 26 with 2599 viewsKieran_Knows

#bantz

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking on 13:00 - Jun 26 with 2551 viewsclive_baker

It really is terrible banter.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking on 13:06 - Jun 26 with 2511 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking on 13:00 - Jun 26 by clive_baker

Anyone else starting to feel it might have gone too far?

I'm not sure this kid realises it's all just a bit of banter. I think he may actually believe the club are going to sign him which could really backfire.

Hopefully they send him some ITFC merchandise and he enjoys a bit of local fame, knowing that our transfer policy is not yet diminished to signing people that ask.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking on 13:07 - Jun 26 with 2497 viewswkj

This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking on 13:06 - Jun 26 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Anyone else starting to feel it might have gone too far?

I'm not sure this kid realises it's all just a bit of banter. I think he may actually believe the club are going to sign him which could really backfire.

Hopefully they send him some ITFC merchandise and he enjoys a bit of local fame, knowing that our transfer policy is not yet diminished to signing people that ask.

The kid apparently wanted 10 to 20k so he priced himself out of a move. Again, evens sleeps

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking on 13:17 - Jun 26 with 2449 viewstextbackup

ive seen fans claiming it to be "class" "brilliant" "amazing"

I mean, fck off

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking on 14:49 - Jun 26 with 2125 viewsIllinoisblue

This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking on 13:00 - Jun 26 by clive_baker

harsh. I'd give it 6/10. Pre-season, nothing else going on. Why not have a bit of fun.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking on 15:13 - Jun 26 with 2041 viewsSE1blue

The 'fake signing' joke has been going on for about 9 years I think.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking on 15:14 - Jun 26 with 2037 viewsNotSure

Every other club that he replied to just ignored him.
We decided to troll him and now some guy called Nathan is offering him squad numbers!

Time to shut it down.
Login to get fewer ads

This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking on 15:40 - Jun 26 with 1915 viewsclive_baker

This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking on 15:14 - Jun 26 by NotSure

Every other club that he replied to just ignored him.
We decided to troll him and now some guy called Nathan is offering him squad numbers!

Time to shut it down.

I did see that person offering to be his agent. So tragic.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking on 18:17 - Jun 26 with 1684 viewsLankHenners

This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking on 14:49 - Jun 26 by Illinoisblue

harsh. I'd give it 6/10. Pre-season, nothing else going on. Why not have a bit of fun.

It reached its peak of 'mildly amusing' when the official club account pretended we'd signed the guy and that should have been that.

Now some tit (who isn't even the guy in question) is milking all the attention and getting shirts printed with 'Ahmed' on the back which is being lapped up by a bunch of braying divs intent on butchering all the superlatives in the dictionary.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2019 18:17]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

This fake signing thing the official itfc twitter feed are milking on 07:32 - Jun 27 with 1365 viewsbluesym

This kind of thing is the exact reason I pick and choose who i follow on Twitter, so i have managed to avoid most of the OTT attention seeking stuff.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024