Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Million to one chance of no deal 22:57 - Jun 26 with 1450 viewsreusersfreekicks

Says the man 1 day after saying we must leave on October 31st!! Honestly he's gone to Trump levels of saying anything he wants irrespective of truth or validity. It is so shameful that Tory MPs and Tory members will force this buffoon onto the rest of us
Million to one chance of no deal on 23:02 - Jun 26 with 1433 viewsTangledupin_Blue

"It's the arrogance. It's the contempt. That's what gets me", "A transition about as democratically proper as the transition from Claudius to Nero. It is a scandal". - Boris Johnson on 21st June 2007, speaking about Gordon Brown becoming PM without an election.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Million to one chance of no deal on 23:11 - Jun 26 with 1419 viewsOldsmoker

I read an article a few days ago (which I can't find) that said that the person who will defeat Boris Johnson is.......Boris Johnson.
They could be right.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Million to one chance of no deal on 00:30 - Jun 27 with 1344 viewsfactual_blue

Million to one chance of no deal on 23:11 - Jun 26 by Oldsmoker

I read an article a few days ago (which I can't find) that said that the person who will defeat Boris Johnson is.......Boris Johnson.
They could be right.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jun/21/defeat-boris-johnson-learn

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Million to one chance of no deal on 05:11 - Jun 27 with 1289 viewsBrettenhamBlue

Million to one chance of no deal on 23:11 - Jun 26 by Oldsmoker

They could be right.

Interesting how the systems work. Teresa May wasn't voted in by the public, and now this guy. Shows how important it is to forget the person you are voting for, and instead just go for the party principles.

MMcCarthyisaGod
Poll: Favourite ITFC victory of 2018?

Million to one chance of no deal on 08:36 - Jun 27 with 1151 viewsSaleAway

Million to one chance of no deal on 05:11 - Jun 27 by BrettenhamBlue

Interesting how the systems work. Teresa May wasn't voted in by the public, and now this guy. Shows how important it is to forget the person you are voting for, and instead just go for the party principles.

Well neither the Tories or Labour appear to have any principles, so that's us f****d then.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Million to one chance of no deal on 09:16 - Jun 27 with 1086 viewsGuthrum

Million to one chance of no deal on 05:11 - Jun 27 by BrettenhamBlue

Quite the opposite. But the problem is that people are looking at the wrong person when they vote.

Instead of the party leader, they ought to be regarding the personality, ethics and views of the candidate standing in their constituency. After all, it is those individuals who will be shaping party policy, debating it and voting upon it in the Commons.

Party principles can be more changeable (especially in practical application) than the leadership. But they are driven by MPs, who in turn are influenced by local membership and constituents.

People have lost sight of that, in voting for party labels which often only notionally stand for the principles they used to espouse when the elector was first attracted to them.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Million to one chance of no deal on 11:31 - Jun 27 with 995 viewsBrianTablet

Million to one chance of no deal on 23:02 - Jun 26 by Tangledupin_Blue

"It's the arrogance. It's the contempt. That's what gets me", "A transition about as democratically proper as the transition from Claudius to Nero. It is a scandal". - Boris Johnson on 21st June 2007, speaking about Gordon Brown becoming PM without an election.

But you're just taking his words out of context.

You can't simply cut/paste buffoonery willy.......errrrr.....nilly.....errrr.... bahh....bahh....flubber....flubb.flu...wiff-waff......

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024