Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is not a betting tip 16:43 - Jun 27 with 5512 viewsJ2BLUE

Romania U21 have been very good in the Euros and are 9/2 to win the match. That's probably about fair odds but if you go to Paddy Power you can do a same game multi. The following is 78/1

Romania win the match (90 minutes)
Romania win the corners match bet (90 minutes)
Romania score the first goal in the match

Now this will probably lose but it looks well overpriced. Germany are a good side but Romania have looked very good. Might be worth a very small bet if anyone likes a value punt.

You can also do SGM bets with Betfair but Paddy Power offer the chance to cash out in play so it's better to do it with them.

As I said, not a tip really as it will likely lose but i'm not sure those odds should be anywhere near those.

Kick off 5pm. Sky Sports Football.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This is not a betting tip on 18:17 - Jun 27 with 1151 viewsSpruceMoose

This is not a betting tip on 18:10 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

Yep, for now. Can't say i'll be doing it forever but we'll see.

Very reluctant to go back to work for an employer.

I'm interested in how this works, not taking the pee here.

I can appreciate the desire to get out from under the thumb of an employer, but you obviously have bare minimum expenses you need for survival every month, rent, bills etc. How to you guarantee you hit that mark month after month? Seems hugely stressful.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This is not a betting tip on 18:20 - Jun 27 with 1133 viewsSpruceMoose

This is not a betting tip on 18:08 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

It sort of happened by accident. It's not easy but if you put the time in you can find very good value bets. Not doing too badly considering the football season hasn't started. Although often the best bets are on something random like first half corners in the Finnish second division.

I did smile (very) guiltily though when reading Spruce's thread and Facters said retire and sit around in your pants. I was sitting here in my pants in front of a fan.

Small difference is that I think Facters' fan is a small boy with a palm leaf, and his pants are made of gold thread and not held together just by stains alone.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 18:21]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

This is not a betting tip on 18:21 - Jun 27 with 1129 viewsJ2BLUE

This is not a betting tip on 18:17 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

I'm interested in how this works, not taking the pee here.

I can appreciate the desire to get out from under the thumb of an employer, but you obviously have bare minimum expenses you need for survival every month, rent, bills etc. How to you guarantee you hit that mark month after month? Seems hugely stressful.

Savings safety net. Can't guarantee winning obviously but as I said to the WH bookie, I have found a way to change the rules so they are massively in my favour. Nothing to do with matched betting. Not willing to say anything more to be honest.

Every month I get to do this feels like a bonus and an extended holiday. If I eventually have to get a 'proper' job then so be it.

Truly impaired.

This is not a betting tip on 18:22 - Jun 27 with 1120 viewsPJH

It sort of happened by accident. It's not easy but if you put the time in you can find very good value bets. Not doing too badly considering the football season hasn't started. Although often the best bets are on something random like first half corners in the Finnish second division.

I did smile (very) guiltily though when reading Spruce's thread and Facters said retire and sit around in your pants. I was sitting here in my pants in front of a fan.

You must be doing well if you have got a fan, not Rommy is it?
This is not a betting tip on 18:23 - Jun 27 with 1114 viewsJ2BLUE

This is not a betting tip on 18:20 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Small difference is that I think Facters' fan is a small boy with a palm leaf, and his pants are made of gold thread and not held together just by stains alone.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 18:21]

Sorry mate I couldn't hear you over the cooling breeze of my fan and clink of my ice cold beer on the table

Truly impaired.

This is not a betting tip on 18:24 - Jun 27 with 1107 viewsSpruceMoose

This is not a betting tip on 18:21 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

Savings safety net. Can't guarantee winning obviously but as I said to the WH bookie, I have found a way to change the rules so they are massively in my favour. Nothing to do with matched betting. Not willing to say anything more to be honest.

Every month I get to do this feels like a bonus and an extended holiday. If I eventually have to get a 'proper' job then so be it.

PM me bro! I'm not a gambler, can't gamble here, won't ever exploit it myself, but I'm curious as to the loop hole! You have my word it won't go any further.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 18:24]

This is not a betting tip on 18:25 - Jun 27 with 1095 viewsSpruceMoose

This is not a betting tip on 18:23 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

Sorry mate I couldn't hear you over the cooling breeze of my fan and clink of my ice cold beer on the table

This is not a betting tip on 18:27 - Jun 27 with 1090 viewsJ2BLUE

This is not a betting tip on 18:24 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

PM me bro! I'm not a gambler, can't gamble here, won't ever exploit it myself, but I'm curious as to the loop hole! You have my word it won't go any further.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 18:24]

You have more chance of getting the recipe for the Colonel's secret blend of 11 herbs and spices!

Just so people can take the piss when I lose/know i'm not aftertiming, it's 2-2 now and Germany seem well on top. Now having a small bet on them to score next.

Edit: Changed have to having.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 18:28]

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

This is not a betting tip on 18:28 - Jun 27 with 1082 viewsSpruceMoose

This is not a betting tip on 18:27 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

You have more chance of getting the recipe for the Colonel's secret blend of 11 herbs and spices!

Just so people can take the piss when I lose/know i'm not aftertiming, it's 2-2 now and Germany seem well on top. Now having a small bet on them to score next.

Edit: Changed have to having.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 18:28]

Fair enough! I hope you have worked out how to take them to the cleaners.

You'd better not be gambling with JSA though! That would be pwoper naughty

Changing your footballer. You're Michael Owen.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 18:29]

This is not a betting tip on 18:29 - Jun 27 with 1073 viewsfooters

That all sounds very good, seems you're off to a positive start :)

Just make sure you're not claiming any benefits like housing or whatever as you could get into trouble. And watch out for being banned (something I know you'll know full-well).

But good luck in your endeavours!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This is not a betting tip on 18:31 - Jun 27 with 1066 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Was it a rick from Paddy Power?

Just on the maths for their first goal, outright and corner betting if you add them together (albeit the first goal effects the outright market of course) would be less than 78/1. It’s a shame they got away with such a palpable error.

Good shout. Unlucky.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

This is not a betting tip on 18:37 - Jun 27 with 1044 viewsJ2BLUE

This is not a betting tip on 18:31 - Jun 27 by The_Romford_Blue

Was it a rick from Paddy Power?

Just on the maths for their first goal, outright and corner betting if you add them together (albeit the first goal effects the outright market of course) would be less than 78/1. It’s a shame they got away with such a palpable error.

Good shout. Unlucky.

I have noticed that too. The multi odds are often more than the sum of their parts which is insane really as if a team scores first they are more likely to win.

Talking of errors, my mate sent a Betfred bet on the first scorer in Italy women's match. She was 28/1 to score first and 10/1 to score anytime. They restricted me to £3 on each. She scored first and then they voided it claiming it was the wrong price. Fooking crooks. According to the Guardian, they know of a bet on Ashley Barty which was placed ante post which WH plan on voiding because her odds have crashed so much she's now favourite.

How do they get away with it?

Truly impaired.

This is not a betting tip on 18:37 - Jun 27 with 1040 viewsJ2BLUE

This is not a betting tip on 18:29 - Jun 27 by footers

That all sounds very good, seems you're off to a positive start :)

Just make sure you're not claiming any benefits like housing or whatever as you could get into trouble. And watch out for being banned (something I know you'll know full-well).

But good luck in your endeavours!

Haven't claimed a penny since leaving my last job and won't be.

Cheers!

Truly impaired.

This is not a betting tip on 18:38 - Jun 27 with 1040 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm still intrigued about pro betting, if you don't mind answering a couple of questions?

Do you tend to make multiple small bets across a day, or try and maximise your return by exploiting the odds on one or two large bets? How much would you be staking in the example given in your OP?

This is not a betting tip on 18:42 - Jun 27 with 1030 viewsJ2BLUE

This is not a betting tip on 18:38 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

I'm still intrigued about pro betting, if you don't mind answering a couple of questions?

Do you tend to make multiple small bets across a day, or try and maximise your return by exploiting the odds on one or two large bets? How much would you be staking in the example given in your OP?

I dip in and out. I will have a look at games going on throughout the day and maybe pick 1-2 bets if anything jumps out. Other than that I focus on Copa America, Gold Cup, women's world cup etc at the moment.

If my entire bank is 100 points, I put 0.1 pts on that. As for what is a point, it's whatever you want it to be.

Truly impaired.

This is not a betting tip on 18:43 - Jun 27 with 1023 viewsSpruceMoose

This is not a betting tip on 18:42 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

I dip in and out. I will have a look at games going on throughout the day and maybe pick 1-2 bets if anything jumps out. Other than that I focus on Copa America, Gold Cup, women's world cup etc at the moment.

If my entire bank is 100 points, I put 0.1 pts on that. As for what is a point, it's whatever you want it to be.

Prizes please.

This is not a betting tip on 18:48 - Jun 27 with 1012 viewsfooters

This is not a betting tip on 18:37 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

Haven't claimed a penny since leaving my last job and won't be.

Cheers!

So long as you're earning more than you're spending you're doing great! :)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This is not a betting tip on 18:50 - Jun 27 with 1005 viewsSpruceMoose

Do landlords look unfavourably on applications from folk who work in this area? I think when we applied for our current apartment they wanted pay slips, and a look at my job contract. Maybe it's different in the UK though.

This is not a betting tip on 18:52 - Jun 27 with 995 viewsJ2BLUE

This is not a betting tip on 18:50 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Do landlords look unfavourably on applications from folk who work in this area? I think when we applied for our current apartment they wanted pay slips, and a look at my job contract. Maybe it's different in the UK though.

No idea, I own my flat and got my mortgage when I had a 'proper' job.

GOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GERMANY!

Truly impaired.

This is not a betting tip on 18:59 - Jun 27 with 965 viewsSpruceMoose

This is not a betting tip on 18:52 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

Well my man, props to you. Fair play for going out there and doing something you want to do rather than staying in a job you hate. It sounds absolutely terrifying to me, but if it works for you, have at it.

This is not a betting tip on 19:03 - Jun 27 with 949 viewsJ2BLUE

This is not a betting tip on 18:59 - Jun 27 by SpruceMoose

Well my man, props to you. Fair play for going out there and doing something you want to do rather than staying in a job you hate. It sounds absolutely terrifying to me, but if it works for you, have at it.

Cheers mate

Truly impaired.

This is not a betting tip on 19:17 - Jun 27 with 931 viewsJamestownPrince

This is not a betting tip on 18:37 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

I have noticed that too. The multi odds are often more than the sum of their parts which is insane really as if a team scores first they are more likely to win.

Talking of errors, my mate sent a Betfred bet on the first scorer in Italy women's match. She was 28/1 to score first and 10/1 to score anytime. They restricted me to £3 on each. She scored first and then they voided it claiming it was the wrong price. Fooking crooks. According to the Guardian, they know of a bet on Ashley Barty which was placed ante post which WH plan on voiding because her odds have crashed so much she's now favourite.

How do they get away with it?

contact IBAS..
This is not a betting tip on 19:19 - Jun 27 with 922 viewsJ2BLUE

This is not a betting tip on 19:17 - Jun 27 by JamestownPrince

contact IBAS..

It is in their terms and conditions which people have to agree to in order to get an account but the bookie business model is so corrupt. Almost legalised theft.

Truly impaired.

This is not a betting tip on 19:40 - Jun 27 with 890 viewsclive_baker

This is not a betting tip on 18:52 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

It’s a fair point in the context of remortgaging though at the end of a fixed period. Wouldn’t want to switch to a crap variable rate because a lender won’t accept gambling as it’s not guaranteed income.

I’m sure you’ve thought of that and hopefully you’ll be mortgage free in a few months anyway ;)

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

This is not a betting tip on 23:16 - Jun 27 with 803 viewsportmanking

I'm a semi-pro Betfair trader.

I have to say using 0.1pts per bet is exceptionally conservative. You must be wagering at high odds to make money consistently?

Feel free to PM if you ever need a betting/trading soundboard.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024