Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is not a betting tip 16:43 - Jun 27 with 5511 viewsJ2BLUE

Romania U21 have been very good in the Euros and are 9/2 to win the match. That's probably about fair odds but if you go to Paddy Power you can do a same game multi. The following is 78/1

Romania win the match (90 minutes)
Romania win the corners match bet (90 minutes)
Romania score the first goal in the match

Now this will probably lose but it looks well overpriced. Germany are a good side but Romania have looked very good. Might be worth a very small bet if anyone likes a value punt.

You can also do SGM bets with Betfair but Paddy Power offer the chance to cash out in play so it's better to do it with them.

As I said, not a tip really as it will likely lose but i'm not sure those odds should be anywhere near those.

Kick off 5pm. Sky Sports Football.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

This is not a betting tip on 23:18 - Jun 27 with 1639 viewsJ2BLUE

This is not a betting tip on 23:16 - Jun 27 by portmanking

I'm a semi-pro Betfair trader.

I have to say using 0.1pts per bet is exceptionally conservative. You must be wagering at high odds to make money consistently?

Feel free to PM if you ever need a betting/trading soundboard.

Thanks, appreciate it. 0.1 pts isn't my usual stake, just my stake on this bet.

Truly impaired.

This is not a betting tip on 23:57 - Jun 27 with 1616 viewsjaykay

This is not a betting tip on 17:25 - Jun 27 by wkj

You're a fraud

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

This is not a betting tip on 00:01 - Jun 28 with 1614 viewsSpruceMoose

This is not a betting tip on 23:57 - Jun 27 by jaykay

Is J2 doing the stabbing of nuts in that clip?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

This is not a betting tip on 03:40 - Jun 28 with 1593 viewsSE1blue

This is not a betting tip on 19:40 - Jun 27 by clive_baker

It’s a fair point in the context of remortgaging though at the end of a fixed period. Wouldn’t want to switch to a crap variable rate because a lender won’t accept gambling as it’s not guaranteed income.

I’m sure you’ve thought of that and hopefully you’ll be mortgage free in a few months anyway ;)

If he can make it work great but I’d be hugely wary of this choice of career.

Youre not building any kind of credit history as no consistent, reliable source of income - banks frown on regular gambling and it’s becomes a reason not to lend etc.

No pension or NI contributions.

What do you say to future employers (if you give this up) when they ask “what have you been doing for the last 12 months etc”. Gambling in my pants is probably not the best reference.

Future partners : can’t see this being the most attractive choice of job for a potential partner to consider you on.

Just a few of the negatives. Sure, I can see the positives of being you’re own boss but unless you have thousands in the bank or an investor with faith in you, I can’t see professional gambler as a career.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2019 3:41]

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

This is not a betting tip on 07:03 - Jun 28 with 1546 viewsportmanking

This is not a betting tip on 03:40 - Jun 28 by SE1blue

Youre not building any kind of credit history as no consistent, reliable source of income - banks frown on regular gambling and it’s becomes a reason not to lend etc.

What do you say to future employers (if you give this up) when they ask “what have you been doing for the last 12 months etc”. Gambling in my pants is probably not the best reference.

Future partners : can’t see this being the most attractive choice of job for a potential partner to consider you on.

Just a few of the negatives. Sure, I can see the positives of being you’re own boss but unless you have thousands in the bank or an investor with faith in you, I can’t see professional gambler as a career.

Re. Pension and NI. The professional sports traders I know pay contributions voluntarily for state pension.

Some lenders ARE now accepting betting/trading income. You just need a good broker to find you one.
This is not a betting tip on 10:27 - Jun 28 with 1512 viewsSamWhiteUK

This is not a betting tip on 18:10 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

Yep, for now. Can't say i'll be doing it forever but we'll see.

Very reluctant to go back to work for an employer.

At what point does gambling professionally become a gambling addiction?
This is not a betting tip on 10:34 - Jun 28 with 1509 viewsportmanking

This is not a betting tip on 10:27 - Jun 28 by SamWhiteUK

When you chase your losses rather than accepting them as part and parcel of your income's fluctuation...
This is not a betting tip on 11:08 - Jun 28 with 1482 viewsJ2BLUE

This is not a betting tip on 10:27 - Jun 28 by SamWhiteUK

About the same time going to stack shelves at Tesco would become an addiction. It's work. The adrenaline factor is very like matched betting in that it's non existent.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

This is not a betting tip on 11:12 - Jun 28 with 1476 viewsJ2BLUE

This is not a betting tip on 03:40 - Jun 28 by SE1blue

I don't intend to do this forever. I will be keeping an eye on jobs and cherry picking what I apply for. Betting income would then go towards buying investments and pension pots so I could hopefully retire nice and early.

I am building a credit history. I am paying a mortgage and paying a credit card off in full each month.

It's my fault for mentioning it but I don't really want this thread to become a debate on my life choices.

Truly impaired.

This is not a betting tip on 11:28 - Jun 28 with 1453 viewsfooters

This is not a betting tip on 11:12 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

I don't intend to do this forever. I will be keeping an eye on jobs and cherry picking what I apply for. Betting income would then go towards buying investments and pension pots so I could hopefully retire nice and early.

I am building a credit history. I am paying a mortgage and paying a credit card off in full each month.

It's my fault for mentioning it but I don't really want this thread to become a debate on my life choices.

Why not buy a van if you have the money? Can do an awful lot of smaller jobs on the side without having to work for anyone else then :)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This is not a betting tip on 12:11 - Jun 28 with 1427 viewsSE1blue

This is not a betting tip on 11:12 - Jun 28 by J2BLUE

And it’s your life you can do with it what you want.

Which is why I didn’t make it specifically about you.

I’ve done sillier stuff in my life :)

This is not a betting tip on 12:14 - Jun 28 with 1423 viewsSE1blue

This is not a betting tip on 11:28 - Jun 28 by footers

Why not buy a van if you have the money? Can do an awful lot of smaller jobs on the side without having to work for anyone else then :)

Ice cream van would be a good choice.

Global warming can only be a good thing. You’re generally working outside of the football season. Most of your clients are school kids who have no concept of money. You get to choose a fun tune to play as you drive to and from work. And if it doesn’t work out you’ve got all the stock to eat later.

This is not a betting tip on 14:27 - Jun 28 with 1382 viewsPJH

This is not a betting tip on 12:11 - Jun 28 by SE1blue

And it’s your life you can do with it what you want.

Which is why I didn’t make it specifically about you.

I’ve done sillier stuff in my life :)

"It's your life and you can do what you want"-copyright 1965 Ray Davies, "Tired of Waiting".
This is not a betting tip on 14:52 - Jun 28 with 1359 viewsSE1blue

This is not a betting tip on 14:27 - Jun 28 by PJH

"It's your life and you can do what you want"-copyright 1965 Ray Davies, "Tired of Waiting".

Ahhhh but was he singing about becoming a professional gambler?

If not, I see little connection.

This is not a betting tip on 14:57 - Jun 28 with 1356 viewsfooters

This is not a betting tip on 12:14 - Jun 28 by SE1blue

Ice cream van would be a good choice.

Global warming can only be a good thing. You’re generally working outside of the football season. Most of your clients are school kids who have no concept of money. You get to choose a fun tune to play as you drive to and from work. And if it doesn’t work out you’ve got all the stock to eat later.

And you can chauffeur the KLF as a side gig, sounds perfect!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024