Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 20:29 - Jun 27 with 13248 viewsElderGrizzly

Worse than IDS. Go on Jeremy...
Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:30 - Jun 27 with 3835 viewsHerbivore

He's ineffective and utterly out of his depth.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:33 - Jun 27 with 3821 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another zionist smear.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:34 - Jun 27 with 3818 viewsfooters

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:33 - Jun 27 by GlasgowBlue

Another zionist smear.

Next to Miliband the pro-Palestinian too... could it be?

P.S. But good to see dear old footers up there with your maggers! Falklands did her a bit of a favour opinion poll wise later on tho :)
[Post edited 27 Jun 2019 20:36]

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:35 - Jun 27 with 3817 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We live in interesting times where both the party in power and the one officially in opposition are more divided and weak in the polls than ever. If this isn't the beginning of a more than 2 party system I am not sure what will be?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:39 - Jun 27 with 3793 viewsJ2BLUE

He is the Paul Hurst of political leaders.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:42 - Jun 27 with 3787 viewsElderGrizzly

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:33 - Jun 27 by GlasgowBlue

Another zionist smear.

And now Owen Jones is turning on his Brexit stance

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:44 - Jun 27 with 3772 viewsHerbivore

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:42 - Jun 27 by ElderGrizzly

Owen Jones is a left-wing J2.

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:46 - Jun 27 with 3763 viewsJ2BLUE

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:44 - Jun 27 by Herbivore

Owen Jones is a left-wing J2.

No, he's a cu-...oh I see.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:47 - Jun 27 with 3756 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:42 - Jun 27 by ElderGrizzly

And Diane Abbott

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:48 - Jun 27 with 3755 viewsfooters

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:46 - Jun 27 by J2BLUE

No, he's a cu-...oh I see.

I've met him a few times and can confirm his heart's in the right place but can get a little over-excited about things. Nice fella, tho. Decent to have a pint and chat with.

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:49 - Jun 27 with 3746 viewsElderGrizzly

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:47 - Jun 27 by GlasgowBlue

And Diane Abbott

Oh dear. Now that can’t be good.

Owen Jones does flip flop depending where he wants his next best friend to come from.
Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:51 - Jun 27 with 3730 viewsfooters

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:47 - Jun 27 by GlasgowBlue

And Diane Abbott

Hang on. Are you talking about changing stance on Brexit? Didn't you vote Leave but now would vote Remain?

Talk about people in glasshouses.

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:57 - Jun 27 with 3713 viewswkj

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:51 - Jun 27 by footers

Hang on. Are you talking about changing stance on Brexit? Didn't you vote Leave but now would vote Remain?

I thought pickles was the one that did that... This is so confusing

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:58 - Jun 27 with 3704 viewsGlasgowBlue

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:51 - Jun 27 by footers

She is commenting on Labour's Brexit policy.

Iron Lion Zion

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:59 - Jun 27 with 3703 viewsElderGrizzly

McDonnell privately supports a remain option peoples vote too. Him and Corbyn are at each other over it apparently.

Time could be ending for Corbyn
Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:59 - Jun 27 with 3696 viewsHerbivore

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:59 - Jun 27 by ElderGrizzly

McDonnell privately supports a remain option peoples vote too. Him and Corbyn are at each other over it apparently.

Good. Corbyn needs to go.

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 21:00 - Jun 27 with 3695 viewsfooters

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:59 - Jun 27 by ElderGrizzly

So long as the manifesto stays roughly the same IDGAF. The policies we need, the leader we don't.

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 21:01 - Jun 27 with 3688 viewsfooters

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 20:58 - Jun 27 by GlasgowBlue

She is commenting on Labour's Brexit policy.

Imagine being a current or former Labour Party member! Must be so embarrassing.

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 21:06 - Jun 27 with 3666 viewsHerbivore

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 21:00 - Jun 27 by footers

So long as the manifesto stays roughly the same IDGAF. The policies we need, the leader we don't.

Agreed. In fact the leader is making it highly unlikely that the manifesto will ever have a chance of being implemented.

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 21:25 - Jun 27 with 3625 viewsjas0999

Not popular ... but I’ll say it again ... I’m not a fan of the Tories, yet will never vote Labour with him at the helm. Another dreadful day for him. 118 Labour Protesting against Williamson’s reinstatement. Yet the best Corbyn can do is say it wasn’t his decision. HE IS THE LEADER. a quick, strong decision to reverse the travesty was in order. He failed. Again.
Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 21:47 - Jun 27 with 3559 viewsElderGrizzly

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 21:25 - Jun 27 by jas0999

Not popular ... but I’ll say it again ... I’m not a fan of the Tories, yet will never vote Labour with him at the helm. Another dreadful day for him. 118 Labour Protesting against Williamson’s reinstatement. Yet the best Corbyn can do is say it wasn’t his decision. HE IS THE LEADER. a quick, strong decision to reverse the travesty was in order. He failed. Again.

To be fair to him, he doesn’t have the power to remove Williamson.
Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 21:52 - Jun 27 with 3549 viewsBrixtonBlue

Who was asked in this poll?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 22:01 - Jun 27 with 3512 viewsElderGrizzly

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 21:52 - Jun 27 by BrixtonBlue

Who was asked in this poll?

A cross section of the general public, like most Ipsos-Mori polls.

Same pollsters finding Corbyn would be trounced by Johnson and even Jeremy Hunt.

Jeremy Hunt. FFS

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 22:12 - Jun 27 with 3491 viewsSwansea_Blue

Another zionist smear.

This is why everyone who’s eligible should get a free smear test. (Have I got that right?)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 22:16 - Jun 27 with 3477 viewsBrixtonBlue

Corbyn - worst approval rating of any opposition leader since 1978 on 22:01 - Jun 27 by ElderGrizzly

A cross section of the general public, like most Ipsos-Mori polls.

Same pollsters finding Corbyn would be trounced by Johnson and even Jeremy Hunt.

Jeremy Hunt. FFS

Well if these polls are correct the smear campaign has been a resounding success and politics is dead.

Does anyone even care about policies anymore?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024