Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There we go folks! 12:13 - Jun 28 with 1092 viewsSpruceMoose

Johnson say Trump is talking sense on Iran.

Big red flag this one. Haven't we all missed the country being dragged into pointless wars by the Americans?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

There we go folks! on 12:16 - Jun 28 with 1076 viewsSpruceMoose

Also, I'm raising an eyebrow to his claim to weigh fifteen and a half stone.

Whatever next? He the most bigly smart man in the world?
[Post edited 28 Jun 2019 12:17]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

There we go folks! on 12:34 - Jun 28 with 1038 viewsGirthyguy

There we go folks! on 12:16 - Jun 28 by SpruceMoose

Also, I'm raising an eyebrow to his claim to weigh fifteen and a half stone.

Whatever next? He the most bigly smart man in the world?
[Post edited 28 Jun 2019 12:17]

What will happen is Boris takes us out of the EU with no deal. The UK will break up, Donald will ask England and Wales to become part of America and the state shall be known as Wangland. Seeing as we will have 2 d1cks as leaders its a very apt name.
There we go folks! on 13:29 - Jun 28 with 961 viewsSamuelowen88

There we go folks! on 12:34 - Jun 28 by Girthyguy

What will happen is Boris takes us out of the EU with no deal. The UK will break up, Donald will ask England and Wales to become part of America and the state shall be known as Wangland. Seeing as we will have 2 d1cks as leaders its a very apt name.

Poll: England v Wales Score

There we go folks! on 14:04 - Jun 28 with 920 viewsBigManBlue

I'm not an Iran apologist by any stretch of the imagination. But it does make me a bit queasy when they talk about being tough on states promoting terrorism all over the world in one breath, then in the next extol the necessity of selling planes and tanks and bombs to the KSA with nary a thought of the mountains of corpses piled up in Yemen - or the fact that vastly more terrorist plots foiled in the UK are connected to Wahhabist, Saudi linked extremism than they are Iranian.

Edit - didn't realise how off topic I went. Sorry about that.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2019 14:05]

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

There we go folks! on 18:26 - Jun 28 with 846 viewsGirthyguy

There we go folks! on 14:04 - Jun 28 by BigManBlue

I'm not an Iran apologist by any stretch of the imagination. But it does make me a bit queasy when they talk about being tough on states promoting terrorism all over the world in one breath, then in the next extol the necessity of selling planes and tanks and bombs to the KSA with nary a thought of the mountains of corpses piled up in Yemen - or the fact that vastly more terrorist plots foiled in the UK are connected to Wahhabist, Saudi linked extremism than they are Iranian.

1 word. MONEY
There we go folks! on 00:20 - Jun 29 with 773 viewscaught-in-limbo

There we go folks! on 14:04 - Jun 28 by BigManBlue

Well said.

However, your first sentence is unnecessary. No need to frame your opinions in doublegoodspeak. Hold your head high when you speak out against wrong.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024