Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump in North Korea 09:03 - Jun 30 with 6639 viewsCoastalblue

Despite the fact he really is a grade A cock over most things, it's impressive that he's actually seemed to build some sort of rapport with Kim.

I didn't expect to wake up to see him taking steps into North Korea, this can only be good for North and South Korea you would think, credit where it's due.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Trump in North Korea on 09:29 - Jun 30 with 4149 viewsHerbivore

He's achieved nothing though. It's all an ego trip.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Trump in North Korea on 10:04 - Jun 30 with 4129 viewsjimmyvet

Very true if you live in Japan or North or South Korea I think you will see it as real progress rather than just saying it means nothing when you have had the real fear of Nuclear war hanging over you for a very long time. Well done Trump.
Trump in North Korea on 10:10 - Jun 30 with 4115 viewsStokieBlue

Trump in North Korea on 09:29 - Jun 30 by Herbivore

To be fair there haven't been anymore nuclear or ICBM tests. You could say that's due to their complex collapsing after the hydrogen bomb test though (allegedly).

What would you think was real progress? I think it's pretty hard to quantify as I think what many would think is real progress is probably impossible to achieve given the nature of the structure.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Trump in North Korea on 10:17 - Jun 30 with 4103 viewsDeano69

The first president in North Korea, not an achievement?

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Trump in North Korea on 10:18 - Jun 30 with 4103 viewsjeera

Trump in North Korea on 10:10 - Jun 30 by StokieBlue

To be fair there haven't been anymore nuclear or ICBM tests. You could say that's due to their complex collapsing after the hydrogen bomb test though (allegedly).

What would you think was real progress? I think it's pretty hard to quantify as I think what many would think is real progress is probably impossible to achieve given the nature of the structure.

SB

I think it's one of those things where someone behaves like a nutter but secretly hopes they don't meet a real one.

Trump is real one.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Trump in North Korea on 10:48 - Jun 30 with 4053 viewsHerbivore

Trump in North Korea on 10:17 - Jun 30 by Deano69

The first president in North Korea, not an achievement?

What has it achieved? For North Korea it gives them some legitimacy, which many would argue isn't a particularly good thing. What concrete things has it achieved for the US and others?

Trump in North Korea on 11:21 - Jun 30 with 4026 viewsWeWereZombies

Trump in North Korea on 10:48 - Jun 30 by Herbivore

What has it achieved? For North Korea it gives them some legitimacy, which many would argue isn't a particularly good thing. What concrete things has it achieved for the US and others?

It might have achieved a deflection of attention from something more unpleasant.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Trump in North Korea on 11:29 - Jun 30 with 4012 viewsfooters

Donald's been picking up some tips.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Trump in North Korea on 11:59 - Jun 30 with 3983 viewsCoastalblue

Any kind of dialogue aside from sabre rattling has to be good surely? I can see how he's not 'achieved' anything as such, but there must be more chance if the two countries are actually talking rather than resorting to hard stares and threats.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Trump in North Korea on 12:06 - Jun 30 with 3976 viewsTrequartista

Trump in North Korea on 10:04 - Jun 30 by jimmyvet

Very true if you live in Japan or North or South Korea I think you will see it as real progress rather than just saying it means nothing when you have had the real fear of Nuclear war hanging over you for a very long time. Well done Trump.

Indeed, just because he is an objectionable oaf, we should still judge his achievements on their own merits, rather than automatically cancel him.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Trump in North Korea on 12:07 - Jun 30 with 3970 viewsjimmyvet

Trump in North Korea on 11:59 - Jun 30 by Coastalblue

Any kind of dialogue aside from sabre rattling has to be good surely? I can see how he's not 'achieved' anything as such, but there must be more chance if the two countries are actually talking rather than resorting to hard stares and threats.

CB Trump could save mankind and the left would never ever find anything positive let a bloke send a couple of killers onto the streets of the UK they will defend them to the end. Sad but true Trump of course is a dick but this is so positive for the population of the Korean Peninsula.
Trump in North Korea on 12:13 - Jun 30 with 3964 viewssparks

Trump in North Korea on 12:07 - Jun 30 by jimmyvet

CB Trump could save mankind and the left would never ever find anything positive let a bloke send a couple of killers onto the streets of the UK they will defend them to the end. Sad but true Trump of course is a dick but this is so positive for the population of the Korean Peninsula.

Silly hyperbole. The damage he continues to do in so many respects is far more of a global threat than NK ever have been. And so far, there is no clear basis to say that any NK threat has been abated.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Trump in North Korea on 12:18 - Jun 30 with 3955 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump in North Korea on 12:06 - Jun 30 by Trequartista

Indeed, just because he is an objectionable oaf, we should still judge his achievements on their own merits, rather than automatically cancel him.

He is a prolific and dedicated rapist I suppose.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Trump in North Korea on 12:18 - Jun 30 with 3943 viewsHerbivore

Trump in North Korea on 11:59 - Jun 30 by Coastalblue

I guess it's good optics. That's about it.

Trump in North Korea on 12:19 - Jun 30 with 3950 viewssparks

Trump in North Korea on 12:18 - Jun 30 by SpruceMoose

And he has made it okay, for huge number of people to say that climate change isn't real.

And that racism is good.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Trump in North Korea on 12:21 - Jun 30 with 3943 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump in North Korea on 12:19 - Jun 30 by sparks

And he has made it okay, for huge number of people to say that climate change isn't real.

And that racism is good.

Let's be honest, everything we have highlighted doesn't even come close to completing the list of his transgressions.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Trump in North Korea on 13:30 - Jun 30 with 3872 viewsJ2BLUE

It looks good but i'm not sure it's achieving all that much. Other than PR for both of them. For KJU he probably couldn't believe his luck that Trump was offering to come to NK to see him. No wonder he jumped at the opportunity. Part of me wonders if Trump's bluff was called here and he wasn't expecting such an enthusiastic response. It will go over big with his base though.

One thing I was mildly impressed by was Trump not lifting the sanctions. As he seems quite prone to just agreeing with whoever he's just spoken to that was quite a relief.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Trump in North Korea on 16:19 - Jun 30 with 3778 viewspickles110564

Sometimes you are a prize fool m8
Trump in North Korea on 16:35 - Jun 30 with 3753 viewsHerbivore

Trump in North Korea on 16:19 - Jun 30 by pickles110564

Sometimes you are a prize fool m8

Think this is precisely the kind of post TWTD can do without. You're not even pretending to add to the debate.

Trump in North Korea on 17:24 - Jun 30 with 3703 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump in North Korea on 12:18 - Jun 30 by SpruceMoose

Downvoted by a couple of rapist sympathisers I see.

Trump in North Korea on 17:51 - Jun 30 with 3672 viewspickles110564

Trump in North Korea on 16:35 - Jun 30 by Herbivore

Think this is precisely the kind of post TWTD can do without. You're not even pretending to add to the debate.

And what did you add? Trump has done something no other American president has achieved before with north Korea but again you show your arrogant side of posting.
Trump in North Korea on 17:51 - Jun 30 with 3670 viewspickles110564

Trump in North Korea on 17:24 - Jun 30 by SpruceMoose

Shut up!
Trump in North Korea on 18:38 - Jun 30 with 3619 viewsjimmyvet

Trump in North Korea on 17:24 - Jun 30 by SpruceMoose

Stop lowering yourself to making such stupid childish statements that undermine the term rape!
Trump in North Korea on 18:42 - Jun 30 with 3613 viewssparks

Trump in North Korea on 18:38 - Jun 30 by jimmyvet

Stop lowering yourself to making such stupid childish statements that undermine the term rape!

In what way is he undermining anything by accusing someone accused of rape of rape?

Trump in North Korea on 18:47 - Jun 30 with 3599 viewsSpruceMoose

Trump in North Korea on 18:38 - Jun 30 by jimmyvet

You utter melt.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024