Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck with your preposterous ideas! 14:49 - Jul 1 with 1313 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 14:51 - Jul 1 with 1289 viewsJ2BLUE

Well that told him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 14:51 - Jul 1 with 1279 viewsSpruceMoose

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 14:51 - Jul 1 by J2BLUE

Well that told him.

What else do you want? A milkshake?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 14:53 - Jul 1 with 1275 viewsGeoffSentence

I am quite keen on his magic money tree approach. Less tax for everyone and more spending for anyone that needs it seems to be the order of the day. If he can pull that one off then he's a genius who deserves his shot at the top job. On the other hand, if he can't then he's a charlatan who will say whatever guff he thinks will get him elected.

Which one is it?

You decide.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 14:53 - Jul 1 with 1265 viewsSpruceMoose

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 14:53 - Jul 1 by GeoffSentence

I am quite keen on his magic money tree approach. Less tax for everyone and more spending for anyone that needs it seems to be the order of the day. If he can pull that one off then he's a genius who deserves his shot at the top job. On the other hand, if he can't then he's a charlatan who will say whatever guff he thinks will get him elected.

Which one is it?

You decide.

Um... I think I'll go for number 2 please Geoff.

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 14:54 - Jul 1 with 1256 viewsJ2BLUE

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 14:51 - Jul 1 by SpruceMoose

What else do you want? A milkshake?

A c bomb would have been nice.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 14:56 - Jul 1 with 1246 viewsSpruceMoose

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 14:54 - Jul 1 by J2BLUE

A c bomb would have been nice.

Well yeah, but look at them. Old people in a garden centre during the day? Never going to get a C bomb out of them. Probably Hunt supporters anyway.

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 15:27 - Jul 1 with 1188 viewsfactual_blue

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 14:53 - Jul 1 by SpruceMoose

Um... I think I'll go for number 2 please Geoff.

And let's be honest, 'number two' is a phrase that is easy to associate with boris.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 18:20 - Jul 2 with 1060 viewsgazzer1999

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 14:53 - Jul 1 by GeoffSentence

Which one is it?

You decide.

Would you rather have more tax for everyone, and more spending on any old cause?
"he's a charlatan who will say whatever guff he thinks will get him elected." I will write off your student debt. I remember it well.
Login to get fewer ads

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 18:26 - Jul 2 with 1050 viewsSpruceMoose

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 18:20 - Jul 2 by gazzer1999

Would you rather have more tax for everyone, and more spending on any old cause?
"he's a charlatan who will say whatever guff he thinks will get him elected." I will write off your student debt. I remember it well.

Choo Choo! It's the 18:20 Whatabout Express pulling in!

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 19:01 - Jul 2 with 1017 viewsgazzer1999

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 18:26 - Jul 2 by SpruceMoose

Choo Choo! It's the 18:20 Whatabout Express pulling in!

No its the 18.26 I couldn't resist replying express. Thats quite sweet really Sprucie.
Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 19:05 - Jul 2 with 1006 viewsSpruceMoose

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 19:01 - Jul 2 by gazzer1999

No its the 18.26 I couldn't resist replying express. Thats quite sweet really Sprucie.

Glad you appreciate it. I'm just trying to lighten the mood while we wait for you to make a relevant point!

Choo Choo!

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 23:08 - Jul 2 with 937 viewsronnyd

Good luck with your preposterous ideas! on 14:56 - Jul 1 by SpruceMoose

Well yeah, but look at them. Old people in a garden centre during the day? Never going to get a C bomb out of them. Probably Hunt supporters anyway.

Typically Tory party members then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024