Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luton were 12th at the end of September last season 11:00 - Jul 2 with 1640 viewsBobbychase

And won the division at a canter

We do have tricky-looking opening fixtures but I hope there isn't too much flouncing if we aren't top at the end of August.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 11:03 - Jul 2 with 1628 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nah, if it all goes tits up we'll go down with barely a whimper, same as last year.

Let's get the excuses in now - it's a young team, difficult league, the games come thick and fast, we'll be seen as a scalp, it's tough to play when Mars is in the ascendent, etc.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 11:04 - Jul 2 with 1619 viewsBobbychase

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 11:03 - Jul 2 by Swansea_Blue

Nah, if it all goes tits up we'll go down with barely a whimper, same as last year.

Let's get the excuses in now - it's a young team, difficult league, the games come thick and fast, we'll be seen as a scalp, it's tough to play when Mars is in the ascendent, etc.

Two teams start the season on minus 12 points. Even we couldn't go down in that situation

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 11:05 - Jul 2 with 1618 viewsTIB

Got a Hatter in my office and he's been enjoying us passing them on the way down!!! They've done quite good business so far for signings...decent mix of flair, talent and experience. May well have a bet on them making playoffs next season.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 11:06]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 11:08 - Jul 2 with 1593 viewsBobbychase

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 11:05 - Jul 2 by TIB

Got a Hatter in my office and he's been enjoying us passing them on the way down!!! They've done quite good business so far for signings...decent mix of flair, talent and experience. May well have a bet on them making playoffs next season.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2019 11:06]

I'd quite like to see them end up in the same division as Watford, just because of how much it would annoy Watford fans. Along with Reading they are one of my least favourite clubs, tinpot and I can't forget that assassination challenge on Jonny Williams

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 11:25 - Jul 2 with 1534 viewsPendejo

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 11:04 - Jul 2 by Bobbychase

Two teams start the season on minus 12 points. Even we couldn't go down in that situation

Ok see what you are saying BUT... 4 teams get relegated from this division and didn't Coventry almost make the play offs from -12 a few years ago?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 11:28 - Jul 2 with 1518 viewsBobbychase

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 11:25 - Jul 2 by Pendejo

Ok see what you are saying BUT... 4 teams get relegated from this division and didn't Coventry almost make the play offs from -12 a few years ago?

I'd still be amazed if we are anywhere near the bottom four. Amazed and appalled

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 11:40 - Jul 2 with 1488 viewsGuthrum

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 11:04 - Jul 2 by Bobbychase

I know Bolton have been penalised, but who is the other team on -12?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 11:47 - Jul 2 with 1474 viewsBobbychase

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 11:40 - Jul 2 by Guthrum

I know Bolton have been penalised, but who is the other team on -12?

Aren't Bury facing the same penalty?

Login to get fewer ads

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 12:13 - Jul 2 with 1421 viewsGuthrum

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 11:47 - Jul 2 by Bobbychase

Aren't Bury facing the same penalty?

I knew they were in trouble, but had managed to temporarily stave off the winding up petitions. They might yet find a buyer to save them from admin (or worse).

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 13:04 - Jul 2 with 1327 viewsTractorCam

It's Ipswich fans, failing to beat Burton Albion will be LAMBERT OUT

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 13:10 - Jul 2 with 1303 viewsJimmyJazz

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 13:04 - Jul 2 by TractorCam

It's Ipswich fans, failing to beat Burton Albion will be LAMBERT OUT

Bring Celina off the bench - jobs a good un

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 13:32 - Jul 2 with 1252 viewsBlueBadger

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 11:03 - Jul 2 by Swansea_Blue

'Yes, but the performances are improving..'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 13:39 - Jul 2 with 1238 viewsSimonds92

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 12:13 - Jul 2 by Guthrum

I knew they were in trouble, but had managed to temporarily stave off the winding up petitions. They might yet find a buyer to save them from admin (or worse).

They're in league 2 though, we've not quite reached that level yet!
Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 13:42 - Jul 2 with 1226 viewsTractorCam

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 13:39 - Jul 2 by Simonds92

Bury are league 1.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 13:44 - Jul 2 with 1223 viewsGuthrum

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 13:39 - Jul 2 by Simonds92

Bury finished last season in 2nd place and were promoted to L1.

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 17:22 - Jul 2 with 1111 viewsSimonds92

Luton were 12th at the end of September last season on 13:44 - Jul 2 by Guthrum

Bury finished last season in 2nd place and were promoted to L1.

Oh my mistake, sorry! Little bit more security then!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024