Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brexit Party shame and reality.... 08:07 - Jul 4 with 5435 viewsunstableblue

David Baddiel sums up the stupidity of the Brexit Party:

And then you look at the age profile and demographic of a Brexit Party rally, and whilst white, middle class and over 60s are an important of UK society they’re hardly the youth who have to deal with the Brexit mess

https://twitter.com/Brexit party_uk/status/1145322411283427329?s=21

If you read some of the tweets of these new Brexit Party MEPs it’s frightening- angry, belligerent, two world wars and one World Cup mind sets.... UK reputational damage.....

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:21 - Jul 4 with 2544 viewsMattinLondon

They are a bunch of rude idiots full stop. Apparently we are supposed to respect people who voted to leave and who voted for the Brexit party. Balls to that.
Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:24 - Jul 4 with 2539 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:21 - Jul 4 by MattinLondon

They are a bunch of rude idiots full stop. Apparently we are supposed to respect people who voted to leave and who voted for the Brexit party. Balls to that.

I'm afraid my respect for anyone who voted for this bunch of pie-in-the-sky bunch of bigots, crooks, liars, terror supporters, free market-fundamentalists and elderly tantrum-throwers has diminished quite a lot. You've only got to look at the attitude of those on here who declared their intent to vote for them.
The open homophobia, racism, etc, etc of the key players of the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party wasn't something for them to stop and think about, it was something to actively embrace.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 8:28]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:26 - Jul 4 with 2521 viewsfactual_blue

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:24 - Jul 4 by BlueBadger

I'm afraid my respect for anyone who voted for this bunch of pie-in-the-sky bunch of bigots, crooks, liars, terror supporters, free market-fundamentalists and elderly tantrum-throwers has diminished quite a lot. You've only got to look at the attitude of those on here who declared their intent to vote for them.
The open homophobia, racism, etc, etc of the key players of the Blue Passports and No Foreigners party wasn't something for them to stop and think about, it was something to actively embrace.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 8:28]

..But still they don't embrace the description of 'brexiteer dimwits'.

Some people.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:28 - Jul 4 with 2520 viewsElderGrizzly

And then the next day, nearly all refused to turn up for votes on the new leadership. Its almost like they are scam artists taking the money and running...
Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:30 - Jul 4 with 2520 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:28 - Jul 4 by ElderGrizzly

And then the next day, nearly all refused to turn up for votes on the new leadership. Its almost like they are scam artists taking the money and running...

The principled thing to do would have been to not take their seats(and by extension the salary, pensions, expenses, etc) at all.

Imagine being LESS principled than Sinn Fein.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:31 - Jul 4 with 2514 viewsfactual_blue

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:30 - Jul 4 by BlueBadger

The principled thing to do would have been to not take their seats(and by extension the salary, pensions, expenses, etc) at all.

Yeah, but at least brexiteers have never murdered a Member of Parliament.

Oh, hang on....

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:34 - Jul 4 with 2493 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To be fair, brexit had plenty of working class votes too.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:41 - Jul 4 with 2484 viewsElderGrizzly

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:30 - Jul 4 by BlueBadger

Login to get fewer ads

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:45 - Jul 4 with 2469 viewsfactual_blue

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:41 - Jul 4 by ElderGrizzly

What do they do all day?

Stand in the streets of Strasbourg and shout 'balls' at foreigners?

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:50 - Jul 4 with 2448 viewsElderGrizzly

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:45 - Jul 4 by factual_blue

What do they do all day?

UKIP MEPs were often found in one of the many bars close by. Given this is UKIP in all but name, I assume they are over there too
Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:50 - Jul 4 with 2445 viewsartsbossbeard

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:45 - Jul 4 by factual_blue

What do they do all day?

If they're in Strasbourg, don't they have to shout 'balls' to each other?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:52 - Jul 4 with 2428 viewsStokieBlue

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:41 - Jul 4 by ElderGrizzly

To be fair, from their perspective there is literally no point in turning up and voting. They want to be out in 3 months so in their eyes everything being done is irrelevant to them and the UK.

It's a stupid position but it's understandable given their views.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:57 - Jul 4 with 2414 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:21 - Jul 4 by MattinLondon

Don’t assume all who voted to leave support the Brexit Party and condone the rude behaviour in the EU Parliament.

As I said before both them and the Lib Dem’s sporting their bollox to Brexit t-shirts where an embarrassment to the UK.
Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:59 - Jul 4 with 2400 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:31 - Jul 4 by factual_blue

Yeah, but at least brexiteers have never murdered a Member of Parliament.

Oh, hang on....

What?
Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:01 - Jul 4 with 2385 viewsBigManBlue

If this is the sort of behaviour that'll be considered acceptable once we've "got our British values back", I think I'll take a pass.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:02 - Jul 4 with 2376 viewsElderGrizzly

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:52 - Jul 4 by StokieBlue

To be fair, from their perspective there is literally no point in turning up and voting. They want to be out in 3 months so in their eyes everything being done is irrelevant to them and the UK.

SB

Then surely, simply hand back their wages and give it back to the UK tax payer?
Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:05 - Jul 4 with 2363 viewsStokieBlue

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:02 - Jul 4 by ElderGrizzly

Now that would just be silly.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:12 - Jul 4 with 2347 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:57 - Jul 4 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Don’t assume all who voted to leave support the Brexit Party and condone the rude behaviour in the EU Parliament.

As I said before both them and the Lib Dem’s sporting their bollox to Brexit t-shirts where an embarrassment to the UK.

If you vote for them, you implicitly condone this behaviour, just like you do with their homophobia, racism, etc, etc. I've no sympathy for anyone who's upset by people who feel insulted by someone criticising their decision to lend them their support.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 9:17]

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:13 - Jul 4 with 2338 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:34 - Jul 4 by Marshalls_Mullet

To be fair, brexit had plenty of working class votes too.

Stupidity, like death, does not discriminate.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 9:21]

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:20 - Jul 4 with 2300 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:12 - Jul 4 by BlueBadger

If you vote for them, you implicitly condone this behaviour, just like you do with their homophobia, racism, etc, etc. I've no sympathy for anyone who's upset by people who feel insulted by someone criticising their decision to lend them their support.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 9:17]

Yes quite possibly if you voted for them but not all leavers support the Brexit party.

Similarly if you voted Lib Dem you should be embarrassed about your MEP’s behaviour on that day.
Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:22 - Jul 4 with 2284 viewsSwansea_Blue

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 08:52 - Jul 4 by StokieBlue

SB

They signed in for the day though, so they can collect their allowance.

They're a bunch of tossers. End of.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:22 - Jul 4 with 2286 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:20 - Jul 4 by blueblueburleymcgrew

Yes quite possibly if you voted for them but not all leavers support the Brexit party.

Similarly if you voted Lib Dem you should be embarrassed about your MEP’s behaviour on that day.

Surely if you voted Lib Dem, you basically condone the sentiments, what with them being explicity opposed to the whole sorry clusterf*ck?
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 9:23]

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:23 - Jul 4 with 2282 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:02 - Jul 4 by ElderGrizzly

I think at least one is not taking their salary.

You might draw the parallel with the SNP, they turn up to Westminster disrupt, draw a salary and a pension .
Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:24 - Jul 4 with 2274 viewsBlueBadger

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:23 - Jul 4 by blueblueburleymcgrew

I think at least one is not taking their salary.

You might draw the parallel with the SNP, they turn up to Westminster disrupt, draw a salary and a pension .

The SNP though, do tend to engage on debates and the process above and beyond 'take the money and f*ck off' though.

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:24 - Jul 4 with 2269 viewsblueblueburleymcgrew

Brexit Party shame and reality.... on 09:22 - Jul 4 by BlueBadger

Surely if you voted Lib Dem, you basically condone the sentiments, what with them being explicity opposed to the whole sorry clusterf*ck?
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 9:23]

Yup but the t-shirts on the day was no less childish than the Brexit Party actions (in my view).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024