Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paderborn won 20-0 yesterday. Meppen also won, 13-0 (n/t) 11:37 - Jul 4 with 1296 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Paderborn won 20-0 yesterday. Meppen also won, 13-0 (n/t) on 12:02 - Jul 4 with 1230 viewsTractorCam

Against local teams, lower german teams seem to love hosting big boys to get pummeled, suppose it get's the crowd in.

Them games would probably be the equivalent of us playing Wickham Market... would actually be interesting to see how many we would score.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Paderborn won 20-0 yesterday. Meppen also won, 13-0 (n/t) on 12:05 - Jul 4 with 1220 viewsSuperblue95

Paderborn won 20-0 yesterday. Meppen also won, 13-0 (n/t) on 12:02 - Jul 4 by TractorCam

Against local teams, lower german teams seem to love hosting big boys to get pummeled, suppose it get's the crowd in.

Them games would probably be the equivalent of us playing Wickham Market... would actually be interesting to see how many we would score.

I reckon we’d cling on to get a plucky 1-1 draw

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Paderborn won 20-0 yesterday. Meppen also won, 13-0 (n/t) on 12:07 - Jul 4 with 1213 viewsJohnny_Boy

Funnily enough I happened to notice Meppen drew 2-2 with Royal Antwerp a few days ago.
No idea on the strength either side actually put out.
Paderborn won 20-0 yesterday. Meppen also won, 13-0 (n/t) on 12:38 - Jul 4 with 1157 viewsNorthstander_Blue

Brace yourself for a melt down on here

Poll: Would you be happy to sign Daryl Murphy?

Paderborn won 20-0 yesterday. Meppen also won, 13-0 (n/t) on 12:52 - Jul 4 with 1110 viewsTractorCam

Paderborn won 20-0 yesterday. Meppen also won, 13-0 (n/t) on 12:07 - Jul 4 by Johnny_Boy

Funnily enough I happened to notice Meppen drew 2-2 with Royal Antwerp a few days ago.
No idea on the strength either side actually put out.

We'll most likely play them in the 3rd place game, i'd hope we would beat them.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Paderborn won 20-0 yesterday. Meppen also won, 13-0 (n/t) on 18:43 - Jul 4 with 917 viewsBlueBadger

Paderborn won 20-0 yesterday. Meppen also won, 13-0 (n/t) on 12:05 - Jul 4 by Superblue95

I reckon we’d cling on to get a plucky 1-1 draw

I reckon we could tippy-tap it around in midfield for THIRTY minutes before losing 2-0 against them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Paderborn won 20-0 yesterday. Meppen also won, 13-0 (n/t) on 08:30 - Jul 5 with 786 viewsellerblue

Paderborn won 20-0 yesterday. Meppen also won, 13-0 (n/t) on 12:02 - Jul 4 by TractorCam

I wouldnt read to much into the results Fortuna won 14 - 0 last night against what would be the equivelant of a Wickham Market(my home village) team.

Heinsberg Blue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024