Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We can add trivialising slavery to the list of things... 18:38 - Jul 4 with 540 viewsSpruceMoose

...Brexit Party voters are presumably fine with now. Lovely bunch.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/ann-widdecombe-brexit-party-slave

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We can add trivialising slavery to the list of things... on 18:47 - Jul 4 with 514 viewsLKW15

Jeez that is both pathetic and embarrassing at the same time
We can add trivialising slavery to the list of things... on 18:48 - Jul 4 with 511 viewsSpruceMoose

We can add trivialising slavery to the list of things... on 18:47 - Jul 4 by LKW15

Jeez that is both pathetic and embarrassing at the same time

That's AW in a nutshell.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

We can add trivialising slavery to the list of things... on 19:25 - Jul 4 with 457 viewsBlueBadger

Seriously, is ANYONE who voted for this horrific shower REALLY fine with the bigotry, ignorance and shameless hypocrisy of these people?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We can add trivialising slavery to the list of things... on 19:29 - Jul 4 with 448 viewsBigManBlue

If I ever become THAT un-self-conscious, please give me a firm slap.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

We can add trivialising slavery to the list of things... on 19:29 - Jul 4 with 447 viewsGlasgowBlue

Embarrassing.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024