Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are we feeling it yet? 20:56 - Jul 4 with 3907 viewsDarth_Koont

Pronouns: He/Him

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:04 - Jul 4 with 2077 viewsSpruceMoose

What are you trying to say here exactly?
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 21:04]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:05 - Jul 4 with 2067 viewsGlasgowBlue

People of all religions and those of none have a small contingency who are utter dickheads.

The meeting has been condemned by The Board of Deputies, head of the Jewish Leadership Council and the spokesperson for the Community Security Trust.

Now you can piss off back to your efforts to try and tell Jews how the antisemitism they’re experiencing on a daily basis doesn’t exist and is being directed from Israel.

[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 21:06]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:05 - Jul 4 with 2067 viewsDarth_Koont

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:04 - Jul 4 by SpruceMoose

What are you trying to say here exactly?
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 21:04]

I'm not saying anything.

But as you asked, I think we're talking about the right wing.

Are we feeling it yet? (n/t) on 21:08 - Jul 4 with 2046 viewsGlasgowBlue

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:05 - Jul 4 by Darth_Koont

I'm not saying anything.

Well you obviously agree with the tsweet you posted which accuses the JC of creating "this monster". What "monster" did the Jewish Chronicle create?
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 21:10]

Iron Lion Zion

Are we feeling it yet? (n/t) on 21:10 - Jul 4 with 2029 viewsDarth_Koont

Are we feeling it yet? (n/t) on 21:08 - Jul 4 by GlasgowBlue

Well you obviously agree with the tsweet you posted which accuses the JC of creating "this monster". What "monster" did the Jewish Chronicle create?
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 21:10]

Yeah pretty much.

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:13 - Jul 4 with 2011 viewsGlasgowBlue

I'm not saying anything.

You mean amongst the 260,000 British Jews living in this country, their number contains a small number right wing Islamophobes? Next you will be telling me that there are British christians who also hold those views.

Iron Lion Zion

Are we feeling it yet? (n/t) on 21:13 - Jul 4 with 2002 viewsGlasgowBlue

Are we feeling it yet? (n/t) on 21:10 - Jul 4 by Darth_Koont

Yeah pretty much.

Care to explain your working out?

Iron Lion Zion

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:15 - Jul 4 with 1984 viewspickles110564

I'm not saying anything.

You are very boring Darth
Login to get fewer ads

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:16 - Jul 4 with 1984 viewsfooters

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:13 - Jul 4 by GlasgowBlue

You mean amongst the 260,000 British Jews living in this country, their number contains a small number right wing Islamophobes? Next you will be telling me that there are British christians who also hold those views.

How many percentage-wise are thinking of leaving the UK when BoJo, with his link to Nazi sympathiser Steve Bannon, becomes PM?

Must be a hot topic since this is the next PM we're talking about.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:17 - Jul 4 with 1979 viewsDarth_Koont

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:13 - Jul 4 by GlasgowBlue

Well, when you practically outlaw dissent and call dissenting Jews antisemites, you've helped create these attitudes.

Good that the JC is now censuring this level of feckwittery but this is the likely outcome.

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:18 - Jul 4 with 1969 viewsDarth_Koont

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:15 - Jul 4 by pickles110564

Coming from you, that makes me feel like Gene Kelly.

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:21 - Jul 4 with 1946 viewsGlasgowBlue

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:17 - Jul 4 by Darth_Koont

Well, when you practically outlaw dissent and call dissenting Jews antisemites, you've helped create these attitudes.

Good that the JC is now censuring this level of feckwittery but this is the likely outcome.

What are you hoping to achieve by starting this thread? Other than attacking a Jewish organization once again?

We get it. You don't like Jews.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 21:23]

Iron Lion Zion

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:21 - Jul 4 with 1941 viewsSpruceMoose

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:15 - Jul 4 by pickles110564

Haven't you got orcs to be fondling?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:23 - Jul 4 with 1926 viewsDarth_Koont

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:21 - Jul 4 by GlasgowBlue

What are you hoping to achieve by starting this thread? Other than attacking a Jewish organization once again?

You're right, it does feel very much like a smear.

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:25 - Jul 4 with 1920 viewsBlueBadger

Isn't this a bit like saying that TWTD is a neo-nazi forum because less than half a dozen dickheads think the sun shines out of Steven Yaxley-Lennon's arse?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:25 - Jul 4 with 1917 viewsDarth_Koont

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:21 - Jul 4 by GlasgowBlue

And re: your edit ...

No, I don't like scum.

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:28 - Jul 4 with 1899 viewsDarth_Koont

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:25 - Jul 4 by BlueBadger

Isn't this a bit like saying that TWTD is a neo-nazi forum because less than half a dozen dickheads think the sun shines out of Steven Yaxley-Lennon's arse?

Probably.

Seems very harsh.

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:29 - Jul 4 with 1896 viewsGlasgowBlue

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:23 - Jul 4 by Darth_Koont

You're right, it does feel very much like a smear.

I have never called for anyone to be banned from this place in all the years I've been posting on here, but if [redacted] constantly defended islamophobes, repeated islamophobic tropes, started threads for the sole purpose of trolling Muslims then [redacted] would be feeling the ban hammer coming down very hard.

That you are allowed to do so with the subject of antisemitism is a poor reflection on admin. You have been swimming in the sewer for so long you don't even smell the sh1t anymore.

Iron Lion Zion

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:31 - Jul 4 with 1879 viewswkj

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:29 - Jul 4 by GlasgowBlue

I have never called for anyone to be banned from this place in all the years I've been posting on here, but if [redacted] constantly defended islamophobes, repeated islamophobic tropes, started threads for the sole purpose of trolling Muslims then [redacted] would be feeling the ban hammer coming down very hard.

That you are allowed to do so with the subject of antisemitism is a poor reflection on admin. You have been swimming in the sewer for so long you don't even smell the sh1t anymore.

Good use of [redacted]- good to see my influence appreciated

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:33 - Jul 4 with 1873 viewsDarth_Koont

Truth hurts. But it's always better to just deal with it rather than fight it.

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:33 - Jul 4 with 1864 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm not commenting on if you're right or wrong, but maybe you should give Phil the respect to discuss it with him directly via PM rather than publicly throw him under the bus?

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:36 - Jul 4 with 1848 viewsfooters

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:16 - Jul 4 by footers

How many percentage-wise are thinking of leaving the UK when BoJo, with his link to Nazi sympathiser Steve Bannon, becomes PM?

Must be a hot topic since this is the next PM we're talking about.

Hasn't anyone run a poll on this yet?

It's a very pressing issue. People are panicking.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:39 - Jul 4 with 1828 viewsJ2BLUE

Attack on admin is out of order. These threads are very frequent and always end up very long. I doubt admin have the time or patience to wade through endless posts and links to articles and tweets etc. Perhaps you should start reporting posts you find especially offensive.

Posted as a neutral. I would like to preemptively state I have not 'flipped sides', become a Corbyn fanboy or any or the other stuff I might be accused of for making this post.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:40 - Jul 4 with 1823 viewsDarth_Koont

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:36 - Jul 4 by footers

Hasn't anyone run a poll on this yet?

It's a very pressing issue. People are panicking.

It's a right v left battle. Of course no-one's worried about Bannon, BoJo, Hunt, Trump, Orban, Tommy Robinson and so on.

They're fully committed to the will of the right-wing Israeli government.

Are we feeling it yet? on 21:42 - Jul 4 with 1802 viewsSteve_M

Yes, people who make generalisations about all members of a religious or ethnic group based on the behaviour of some of its members are racists.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024