Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour supporters racism #5647863 21:34 - Jul 4 with 9411 viewsBloomBlue

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/row-over-bullying-of-pregnant-labour-mp
Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 06:42 - Jul 5 with 1657 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 22:18 - Jul 4 by SpruceMoose

I didn't say the Labour party are peddling hatred and bigotry.

They have utterly failed to deal with those members who have been though. That's my opinion. I don't think JC is an antisemite, I just don't know why he's failed to get a grip with this. I'm a Labour voter, and how this has played out stinks.
[Post edited 4 Jul 2019 22:19]

He’s failed to get a grip with it because the tropes being peddled are nothing he hadn’t indulged in himself when he was a backbench mp and nobody took any notice of what he was saying and who he was hanging out with.

That’s why he was bending over backwards not to take action over Chris Williamson. CW is basically Jezza pre 2015.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 08:52 - Jul 5 with 1621 viewspickles110564

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:40 - Jul 4 by SpruceMoose

Hardly. Certain posters only seen to condemn racism from the left while happily turning a blind eye to, and in some cases actively voting for, people doing the exact same thing on the right.

I thought you of all people would appreciate that this isn't just political point scoring for some of us.

Wow, coming from the most balanced poster on the forum, pmsl.
Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 14:53 - Jul 5 with 1571 viewsBlueBadger

They have utterly failed to deal with those members who have been though. That's my opinion. I don't think JC is an antisemite, I just don't know why he's failed to get a grip with this. I'm a Labour voter, and how this has played out stinks.

Because a) he's not at all competent b) a lot of those people are his mates and supporters and c) he quietly endorses some of them.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 14:54 - Jul 5 with 1565 viewsBlueBadger

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 08:52 - Jul 5 by pickles110564

I'd say that condemning racism from all across the spectrum is probably a lot less problematic than running away and hiding when you're asked 'are you comfortable with the amount of open bigotry in the Brexit party'?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 14:56 - Jul 5 with 1560 viewsSpruceMoose

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 08:52 - Jul 5 by pickles110564

If you'll excuse me, the grown ups are talking. Haven't you got a little model train you should
be pushing around your living room carpet?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 15:01 - Jul 5 with 1556 viewsSpruceMoose

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 14:53 - Jul 5 by BlueBadger

Because a) he's not at all competent b) a lot of those people are his mates and supporters and c) he quietly endorses some of them.

Sadly, I am quickly coming round to the realisation that this is the most likely reason.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 15:18 - Jul 5 with 1538 viewsDarth_Koont

Which cases of people who are peddling hatred and bigotry haven't been dealt with?

They've even suspended or thrown out people who haven't got anywhere near that level i.e. Walker, Williamson and Willsman.

Indeed, Jackie Walker's inclusive anti-racism that p!ssed political rivals off seems a pretty healthy idea in light of the ease with which Katie Hopkins et al can spread their hatred and bigotry just because they happen to support Israel and hate muslims. And even have their own antisemitism utterly ignored!!

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pronouns: He/Him

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 15:24 - Jul 5 with 1506 viewsSteve_M

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 15:18 - Jul 5 by Darth_Koont

Which cases of people who are peddling hatred and bigotry haven't been dealt with?

They've even suspended or thrown out people who haven't got anywhere near that level i.e. Walker, Williamson and Willsman.

Indeed, Jackie Walker's inclusive anti-racism that p!ssed political rivals off seems a pretty healthy idea in light of the ease with which Katie Hopkins et al can spread their hatred and bigotry just because they happen to support Israel and hate muslims. And even have their own antisemitism utterly ignored!!

Stop. Apologising. For. Racism.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 15:26 - Jul 5 with 1497 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 15:24 - Jul 5 by Steve_M

Stop. Apologising. For. Racism.

I'm not.

Stop. Ignoring. Evidence. For. What. You. Don't. Like. Facing. Up. To.

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 18:03 - Jul 5 with 1450 viewsGlasgowBlue

I think you are going to have to link where I patted anyone in the head for posting the most antisemitic slur you have ever seen on here.

Put up or shut up. You’ve accused Lucan of antisemitism and me of patting him in the head for it. Lucan isn’t even here to speak up for himself.

Edit. And I’ve taken on board advice from a few posters and reported your lies as abuse as I’m fed up with your antisemitic trolling. I’ve also made Lucan aware of your accusation. The sooner you are booted off this board the better.

edit 2. Having wracked my brains the only thing I can think of is when Lucan asked if it was racist to leave an Orthodox Jewish man until last when he was busy on his stand at an exhibition as in his experience they were least likely to buy from him. My reply was "You have mail".

I sent a private message to Lucan re his question and had a conversation off board. I did not politely pat him on the head.

Before you became a completely lost cause you may recall that I did exactly the same thing with you. I sent you a private message off board in which I attempted to explain what I thought was wrong with what you were posting and why i came to that conclusion. I also recall that you didn't bother to reply. I didn't politely pat you on the head either.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 19:12]

Iron Lion Zion

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 18:46 - Jul 5 with 1427 viewsgiant_stow

Jackie i can't find a definition of antisemitism that i can work with Walker?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 18:50 - Jul 5 with 1421 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 18:46 - Jul 5 by giant_stow

Yes. This Jackie Walker. Thread well worth a read.

[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 18:52]

Iron Lion Zion

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 19:00 - Jul 5 with 1412 viewspickles110564

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 14:56 - Jul 5 by SpruceMoose

If you'll excuse me, the grown ups are talking. Haven't you got a little model train you should
be pushing around your living room carpet?

Who gave you my photo please? Please take it down.
Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 19:14 - Jul 5 with 1397 viewsGlasgowBlue

Smae sh1t diferent day.

[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 19:20]

Iron Lion Zion

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 19:15 - Jul 5 with 1390 viewsgiant_stow

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 18:50 - Jul 5 by GlasgowBlue

quite a list.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 19:51 - Jul 5 with 1359 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 18:03 - Jul 5 by GlasgowBlue

I think you are going to have to link where I patted anyone in the head for posting the most antisemitic slur you have ever seen on here.

Put up or shut up. You’ve accused Lucan of antisemitism and me of patting him in the head for it. Lucan isn’t even here to speak up for himself.

Edit. And I’ve taken on board advice from a few posters and reported your lies as abuse as I’m fed up with your antisemitic trolling. I’ve also made Lucan aware of your accusation. The sooner you are booted off this board the better.

edit 2. Having wracked my brains the only thing I can think of is when Lucan asked if it was racist to leave an Orthodox Jewish man until last when he was busy on his stand at an exhibition as in his experience they were least likely to buy from him. My reply was "You have mail".

I sent a private message to Lucan re his question and had a conversation off board. I did not politely pat him on the head.

Before you became a completely lost cause you may recall that I did exactly the same thing with you. I sent you a private message off board in which I attempted to explain what I thought was wrong with what you were posting and why i came to that conclusion. I also recall that you didn't bother to reply. I didn't politely pat you on the head either.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 19:12]

It was pretty clearly antisemitic. So much so that you had to take it offline.

"Having wracked my brains ..." God, you're so transparent.

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 19:55 - Jul 5 with 1355 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 18:46 - Jul 5 by giant_stow

She has a point. When the definition of antisemitism is "Don't criticise Israel" then it tends to cause a problem for people who give a sh!t about Palestinians.

Give me an example of someone who has criticised Israel and who hasn't been called an antisemite.

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:00 - Jul 5 with 1348 viewslowhouseblue

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 19:55 - Jul 5 by Darth_Koont

She has a point. When the definition of antisemitism is "Don't criticise Israel" then it tends to cause a problem for people who give a sh!t about Palestinians.

Give me an example of someone who has criticised Israel and who hasn't been called an antisemite.

no one, on this board or elsewhere, has said "the definition of antisemitism is "Don't criticise Israel"". so stop making stuff up, stop editorialising, and, for you own sanity, stop digging deeper into this nasty little hole you have found for yourself.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:03 - Jul 5 with 1339 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:00 - Jul 5 by lowhouseblue

no one, on this board or elsewhere, has said "the definition of antisemitism is "Don't criticise Israel"". so stop making stuff up, stop editorialising, and, for you own sanity, stop digging deeper into this nasty little hole you have found for yourself.

Thanks for that, Penfold.

You're only on here to attack Corbyn. Surely there's a bot for that? And a bit sharper too?

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:05 - Jul 5 with 1336 viewsGlasgowBlue

More lies. Don't compare Israel to the Nazis for obvious reasons and don't deny Israel the right to exist. You can criticise the actions of the Israeli government as much as you want.

Why do you constantly trot that lie out when it's been shown to be complete lies? The IHRA definition even says “criticism of Israel similar to that levelled against any other country cannot be regarded as antisemitic.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/antisemitism-labour-party-clare-short-zioni

Every time you repeat this lie I shall call you out on it.

I think we have reached the point where there can be no other conclusion other thasn you frreaperrat antisemtric tropes knowing full well they are anti semitic. I've given you the benefit of the doubt too many times.

Iron Lion Zion

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:06 - Jul 5 with 1333 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 19:51 - Jul 5 by Darth_Koont

It was pretty clearly antisemitic. So much so that you had to take it offline.

"Having wracked my brains ..." God, you're so transparent.

Yes I had to think what was said some months ago by a poster who hasn't posted on here for some months. I took the conversation offline as I have with you in the past. Do you deny that I didn't do the same with you?

And it's Friday night. I Have better things to so than indulge your Jew baiting on here.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 20:07]

Iron Lion Zion

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:18 - Jul 5 with 1315 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:05 - Jul 5 by GlasgowBlue

More lies. Don't compare Israel to the Nazis for obvious reasons and don't deny Israel the right to exist. You can criticise the actions of the Israeli government as much as you want.

Why do you constantly trot that lie out when it's been shown to be complete lies? The IHRA definition even says “criticism of Israel similar to that levelled against any other country cannot be regarded as antisemitic.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/antisemitism-labour-party-clare-short-zioni

Every time you repeat this lie I shall call you out on it.

I think we have reached the point where there can be no other conclusion other thasn you frreaperrat antisemtric tropes knowing full well they are anti semitic. I've given you the benefit of the doubt too many times.

Yawn. Give me an example then.

https://www.thejc.com/news/israel/peter-tatchell-under-fire-for-gay-meeting-atta

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/peter-tatchell-hits-back-at-lgbt

And here's Tatchell himself debunking most of your arsenal:
https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/im-backing-jeremy-corbyn-for-la

Until you address any of the stuff I'm talking about and linking to rather than just repeating your mantra then it's apparent what you are. Just the same old petty party politician.

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:23 - Jul 5 with 1311 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:06 - Jul 5 by GlasgowBlue

Yes I had to think what was said some months ago by a poster who hasn't posted on here for some months. I took the conversation offline as I have with you in the past. Do you deny that I didn't do the same with you?

And it's Friday night. I Have better things to so than indulge your Jew baiting on here.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 20:07]

Yes, you PM'd me and I ignored it. So what? We're not talking about that.

Just be honest for once. FFS.

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:24 - Jul 5 with 1309 viewsgiant_stow

That's just daft on a number of levels and I think you know that.

Maybe people ought to lay off you for a while - it's starting to feel like it's gone beyond the subject matter. Each jab aimed at you seems to counterproductively drive you further into the mire to the point where you say unusually stupid things.

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:25 - Jul 5 with 1306 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 18:50 - Jul 5 by GlasgowBlue

An awfully slanted, editorialised view on who she is and more importantly what she said.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024