Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour supporters racism #5647863 21:34 - Jul 4 with 9366 viewsBloomBlue

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/row-over-bullying-of-pregnant-labour-mp
Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:28 - Jul 5 with 2099 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:24 - Jul 5 by giant_stow

That's just daft on a number of levels and I think you know that.

Maybe people ought to lay off you for a while - it's starting to feel like it's gone beyond the subject matter. Each jab aimed at you seems to counterproductively drive you further into the mire to the point where you say unusually stupid things.

Forget the personal stuff. You could just address what I'm asking and respond to it.

Give me an example and then you can show me how wrong I am.

Pronouns: He/Him

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:43 - Jul 5 with 2065 viewsgiant_stow

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:28 - Jul 5 by Darth_Koont

Forget the personal stuff. You could just address what I'm asking and respond to it.

Give me an example and then you can show me how wrong I am.

Well for a start the definition of antisemitism isn't 'Don't criticise Israel' and the fact you're characterising it like that speaks volumes.

Israel basically treats Palestinians atrociously. I don't think that's an antisemitic statement by any definition.

Secondly, when someone says 'i can't find a definition of antisemitism that I can work with' it strikes me that that person is denying it's even possible to be antisemitic or that there's no way of being racist to a jew as they're sub-human or too unspeakable to be disrespected unfairly. That's about as grim as it gets - surely you can see that?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:53 - Jul 5 with 2049 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:43 - Jul 5 by giant_stow

Well for a start the definition of antisemitism isn't 'Don't criticise Israel' and the fact you're characterising it like that speaks volumes.

Israel basically treats Palestinians atrociously. I don't think that's an antisemitic statement by any definition.

Secondly, when someone says 'i can't find a definition of antisemitism that I can work with' it strikes me that that person is denying it's even possible to be antisemitic or that there's no way of being racist to a jew as they're sub-human or too unspeakable to be disrespected unfairly. That's about as grim as it gets - surely you can see that?

So that's a no.

And spare me the lunacy of your second paragraph. That's most of the problem here - when people can't deal with what you're saying they then need to invent some hideously antisemitic reason for why you're saying it.

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:57 - Jul 5 with 2040 viewsgiant_stow

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:53 - Jul 5 by Darth_Koont

So that's a no.

And spare me the lunacy of your second paragraph. That's most of the problem here - when people can't deal with what you're saying they then need to invent some hideously antisemitic reason for why you're saying it.

'she has a point'

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:01 - Jul 5 with 2031 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:18 - Jul 5 by Darth_Koont

Yawn. Give me an example then.

https://www.thejc.com/news/israel/peter-tatchell-under-fire-for-gay-meeting-atta

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/peter-tatchell-hits-back-at-lgbt

And here's Tatchell himself debunking most of your arsenal:
https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/im-backing-jeremy-corbyn-for-la

Until you address any of the stuff I'm talking about and linking to rather than just repeating your mantra then it's apparent what you are. Just the same old petty party politician.

Your 2015 Peter Tatchell article has been superseded by this.

https://www.petertatchellfoundation.org/corbyn-should-apologise-for-collusion-wi

You know this but continue down a road of dishonesty.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:05 - Jul 5 with 2019 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:01 - Jul 5 by GlasgowBlue

Your 2015 Peter Tatchell article has been superseded by this.

https://www.petertatchellfoundation.org/corbyn-should-apologise-for-collusion-wi

You know this but continue down a road of dishonesty.

I just Googled stuff. That was on the first page.

And I don't actually care what Peter Tatchell says. I want evidence.

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:06 - Jul 5 with 2013 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:05 - Jul 5 by Darth_Koont

I just Googled stuff. That was on the first page.

And I don't actually care what Peter Tatchell says. I want evidence.

Of what? You’re coming across as deranged as well as nasty.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 21:08]

Iron Lion Zion

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:06 - Jul 5 with 2011 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 20:57 - Jul 5 by giant_stow

'she has a point'

Eh?

Is this where you finally reveal you don't have a point?

Login to get fewer ads

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:12 - Jul 5 with 2001 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:06 - Jul 5 by GlasgowBlue

Of what? You’re coming across as deranged as well as nasty.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 21:08]

I look at evidence. You don't.

Instead you use people's condemnations to pretend that's evidence.

You've never addressed a thing I've said or linked to. Just pretended it doesn't exist.

Watch the Witchhunt film. Watch the Lobby. And get all over Peter Oborne's stuff before <Corbyn twisted your mind. Then we can discuss stuff and put this pointless charade to bed.

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:16 - Jul 5 with 1993 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:12 - Jul 5 by Darth_Koont

I look at evidence. You don't.

Instead you use people's condemnations to pretend that's evidence.

You've never addressed a thing I've said or linked to. Just pretended it doesn't exist.

Watch the Witchhunt film. Watch the Lobby. And get all over Peter Oborne's stuff before <Corbyn twisted your mind. Then we can discuss stuff and put this pointless charade to bed.

So the EHRC investigation is a pointless charade? Hope not Hate are making it up? I give up

Iron Lion Zion

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:16 - Jul 5 with 1991 viewsgiant_stow

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:06 - Jul 5 by Darth_Koont

Eh?

Is this where you finally reveal you don't have a point?

You said I wasn't engaging with your points and asked for an example of how wrong you are. You also said Jackie walker had a point about there being no workable definition of antisemitism. I then engaged with your points as requested and demonstrated that its fine to criticise Israel, without being antisemitic. I then explained why someone saying there's no workable definition of antisemitism is so wrong.

You've responded by mentioning lunacy rather than engaging with either point (chuckle).

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:29 - Jul 5 with 1970 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:16 - Jul 5 by GlasgowBlue

So the EHRC investigation is a pointless charade? Hope not Hate are making it up? I give up

Stop changing the subject. The EHRC was brought in by the CAA and LAAS and their own evidence. Let's address that after this.

To speak to me, you need to look at the other side of the story. But I just don't think your politics will allow you.

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:33 - Jul 5 with 1961 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:16 - Jul 5 by giant_stow

You said I wasn't engaging with your points and asked for an example of how wrong you are. You also said Jackie walker had a point about there being no workable definition of antisemitism. I then engaged with your points as requested and demonstrated that its fine to criticise Israel, without being antisemitic. I then explained why someone saying there's no workable definition of antisemitism is so wrong.

You've responded by mentioning lunacy rather than engaging with either point (chuckle).

Ullaa, I like you but you're delusional if you think you've engaged here.

You've answered nothing and explained nothing. Give me an example.

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 22:06 - Jul 5 with 1910 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:29 - Jul 5 by Darth_Koont

Stop changing the subject. The EHRC was brought in by the CAA and LAAS and their own evidence. Let's address that after this.

To speak to me, you need to look at the other side of the story. But I just don't think your politics will allow you.

And tumbleweeds once again ...

Next thread I'll just open with that image and save us all some time.

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 22:07 - Jul 5 with 1904 viewsgiant_stow

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 21:33 - Jul 5 by Darth_Koont

Ullaa, I like you but you're delusional if you think you've engaged here.

You've answered nothing and explained nothing. Give me an example.

Likewise darth, but I think that's why I must back out now.

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 22:21 - Jul 5 with 1896 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 22:07 - Jul 5 by giant_stow

Likewise darth, but I think that's why I must back out now.

So nothing ...

It would be nice to have someone talk about evidence and stop with the silly games.

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 22:28 - Jul 5 with 1882 viewspickles110564

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 22:21 - Jul 5 by Darth_Koont

So nothing ...

It would be nice to have someone talk about evidence and stop with the silly games.

Never answered how you will build a wall when you rejoin the EU and we are out and how you will have to adopt the EURO
Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 22:33 - Jul 5 with 1877 viewswkj

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 22:28 - Jul 5 by pickles110564

Never answered how you will build a wall when you rejoin the EU and we are out and how you will have to adopt the EURO

You're not really the best authority on holding people. Accountable for not answering questions

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 22:38 - Jul 5 with 1866 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 22:28 - Jul 5 by pickles110564

There's no need for a wall, you imbecile.

And I think Scotland should take the Euro tomorrow if it meant we could distance ourselves from your poisonous rubbish.

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 08:47 - Jul 6 with 1785 viewsjimmyvet

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 22:13 - Jul 4 by Darth_Koont

Sorry, Sprucey but what hatred and bigotry are Labour peddling?

I get that there's vile abuse being thrown around (and some of it by actual members) but not seeing how that translates into policy or even words from the shadow cabinet.

Seriously the more you post the more I think you are starting to lose the plot you can’t help yourself defending racists. Have you not noticed the marked increase in racism across the Labour Party has all happened on Corbyns watch. It’s not a conspiracy theory peddled by theI Israli Embassy it is a fact hence why the investigation taking place please stop all this apologist talk again and again of racism.

If believe if you were a right wing poster defending TR like you defend left wing racism you would have been banned from most forums it’s disgusting.
Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 09:23 - Jul 6 with 1768 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 08:47 - Jul 6 by jimmyvet

Seriously the more you post the more I think you are starting to lose the plot you can’t help yourself defending racists. Have you not noticed the marked increase in racism across the Labour Party has all happened on Corbyns watch. It’s not a conspiracy theory peddled by theI Israli Embassy it is a fact hence why the investigation taking place please stop all this apologist talk again and again of racism.

If believe if you were a right wing poster defending TR like you defend left wing racism you would have been banned from most forums it’s disgusting.

I see the QC in charge of Labour’s antisemitism disciplinary process has resigned ahead of Panorama’s expose that is said to be “damning”. No doubt DK will cause the need of being in the pay of Israel when that airs next week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-antisemitism-lawyer-resign
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 9:36]

Iron Lion Zion

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 09:28 - Jul 6 with 1761 viewsStokieBlue

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 09:23 - Jul 6 by GlasgowBlue

I see the QC in charge of Labour’s antisemitism disciplinary process has resigned ahead of Panorama’s expose that is said to be “damning”. No doubt DK will cause the need of being in the pay of Israel when that airs next week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-antisemitism-lawyer-resign

Is he the one who found Williamson guilty and recommended the case be sent for expulsion review but the NEC board overruled him due to the possibility of a snap election?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 09:58 - Jul 6 with 1737 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 09:28 - Jul 6 by StokieBlue

Is he the one who found Williamson guilty and recommended the case be sent for expulsion review but the NEC board overruled him due to the possibility of a snap election?

SB

I’m it sure. I haven’t seen his name mentioned with regards to it but this sticks out in the article I linked....

One Labour MP said they understood Mr Nardell had been warned that it would be impossible for him to return to his career as a barrister if he remained with Labour much longer, given the “reputational damage” he faced.

Iron Lion Zion

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 10:14 - Jul 6 with 1714 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 09:23 - Jul 6 by GlasgowBlue

You should have read further on to where the JLM are blaming Nardell.

BTW this loon in The Spectator made me think of you:

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 10:29 - Jul 6 with 1695 viewsDarth_Koont

Labour supporters racism #5647863 on 08:47 - Jul 6 by jimmyvet

I have noticed the marked increase in allegations of racism on Corbyn's watch.

I have also noticed a complete inability for people to show how many of the high-profile incidents were antisemitic. But then just repeat the accusation as if that's enough.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024