Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) 12:22 - Jul 5 with 6405 viewsEdwardF

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:41 - Jul 5 with 2762 viewsfooters

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:38 - Jul 5 by J2BLUE

a nervous wait as you find out if she has a penis

Was sat opposite a beautiful Thai girl on the train yesterday. I was just thinking "she's so hot, don't get an erection." But then she did.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:42 - Jul 5 with 2749 viewsSpruceMoose

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:41 - Jul 5 by footers

Was sat opposite a beautiful Thai girl on the train yesterday. I was just thinking "she's so hot, don't get an erection." But then she did.

#MiddleAgedBenters

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:44 - Jul 5 with 2747 viewsfooters

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:42 - Jul 5 by SpruceMoose

#MiddleAgedBenters

, water butts ,haha!

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:44 - Jul 5 with 2740 viewsSpruceMoose

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:44 - Jul 5 by footers

, water butts ,haha!

Machine gunning refugees!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:49 - Jul 5 with 2732 viewsJ2BLUE

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:41 - Jul 5 by SpruceMoose

Really? That's where your mind went?

Yes.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 14:05 - Jul 5 with 2702 viewsSpruceMoose

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:49 - Jul 5 by J2BLUE

Yes.

Interesting.

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 14:19 - Jul 5 with 2676 viewsBlueBadger

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:41 - Jul 5 by footers

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 18:03 - Jul 5 with 2617 viewsSitfcB

I’ve had this song in my head since I read this this afternoon. ffs.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 20:44 - Jul 5 with 2592 viewsBlueForYou

a life of pain
When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 20:52 - Jul 5 with 2586 viewsSwansea_Blue

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:49 - Jul 5 by SE1blue

best to ask her for 6 consonants and 3 vowels.

Ahhh, that’s not love, just pure animal lust

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 21:05 - Jul 5 with 2579 viewsSwansea_Blue

In all seriousness, I’ve yet to work out what love is. Respect, yep I get that. Infatuation that turns you into a gibbering idiot, yep had my fair share of that when I was younger. Complete comfort, yep have that. But wtf is love?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 21:13 - Jul 5 with 2574 viewsJ2BLUE

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 21:05 - Jul 5 by Swansea_Blue

In all seriousness, I’ve yet to work out what love is. Respect, yep I get that. Infatuation that turns you into a gibbering idiot, yep had my fair share of that when I was younger. Complete comfort, yep have that. But wtf is love?

This forum officially just died.

Truly impaired.

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 21:22 - Jul 5 with 2563 viewsDarth_Koont

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 21:05 - Jul 5 by Swansea_Blue

Good question.

An absence of self, I'd say. As in, you don't exist without that person and you would basically die for them. The insanity of lust is something else, I think.

I'd die for my daughters no doubt. My partner too but hopefully more of a discussion. And I'd definitely be a bit miffed if I had to die for my parents as they're already dodging coffins.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 21:23]

Pronouns: He/Him

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 21:58 - Jul 5 with 2535 viewsSwansea_Blue

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 21:22 - Jul 5 by Darth_Koont

Good question.

An absence of self, I'd say. As in, you don't exist without that person and you would basically die for them. The insanity of lust is something else, I think.

I'd die for my daughters no doubt. My partner too but hopefully more of a discussion. And I'd definitely be a bit miffed if I had to die for my parents as they're already dodging coffins.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 21:23]

Nice answer. But what sort of love wouldn’t let the self flourish? So rather than an absence of self, are we talking more of a willingness to sacrifice ourselves? I’ve never been able to work it out, but that maybe says more about me than the question.

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 22:02 - Jul 5 with 2533 viewsDarth_Koont

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 21:58 - Jul 5 by Swansea_Blue

Nice answer. But what sort of love wouldn’t let the self flourish? So rather than an absence of self, are we talking more of a willingness to sacrifice ourselves? I’ve never been able to work it out, but that maybe says more about me than the question.

No, I think an absence of self is the key to flourishing as an individual.

Rather than sacrifice, I think it's just the idea that you don't matter in the way you thought you did. That's what happens when you meet someone special and/or have kids.

Pronouns: He/Him

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 23:31 - Jul 5 with 2506 viewsfooters

Haddaway have been asking that for years. Still no answer.

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 23:38 - Jul 5 with 2498 viewsjeera

And does anybody love anybody anyway?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 23:39 - Jul 5 with 2495 viewsJ2BLUE

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 23:38 - Jul 5 by jeera

And does anybody love anybody anyway?

Yes.

Truly impaired.

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 23:40 - Jul 5 with 2489 viewsjeera

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 23:39 - Jul 5 by J2BLUE

Yes.

I was hoping for a whoo -oo...

Pah, you're too young to know the song.

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 23:42 - Jul 5 with 2484 viewsjeera

...more grief than it's worth.

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 23:42 - Jul 5 with 2483 viewsJ2BLUE

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 23:40 - Jul 5 by jeera

I was hoping for a whoo -oo...

Pah, you're too young to know the song.

Sorry

Truly impaired.

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 23:44 - Jul 5 with 2481 viewsjeera

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 23:42 - Jul 5 by J2BLUE

Sorry

To be fair Swanners has changed the lyrics a tiny bit.

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 00:16 - Jul 6 with 2462 viewsbritbiker

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:41 - Jul 5 by SpruceMoose

Really? That's where your mind went?

Someone clearly got caught out in Thailand
When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 00:18 - Jul 6 with 2461 viewsbritbiker

Time to turn off the internet before the premium rate charges kicks in
When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 09:20 - Jul 6 with 2412 viewsosborne

a shame when she scores then taunts you about the Boston Tea Party
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024