Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) 12:22 - Jul 5 with 2558 viewsEdwardF

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:23 - Jul 5 with 1497 viewsSpruceMoose

Unlikely she's in love with you too, you big ugger.

Poll: Selectamod

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:23 - Jul 5 with 1490 viewsNthQldITFC

not as hard as it used to be.

The only thing I know is that I might be wrong about everything else.
Poll: Are binary opinions good or bad?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:24 - Jul 5 with 1485 viewswkj

a cost I havent budgeted for

"EDIT: If you're a big jizzface and don't like wine, use stock and lemon juice. In fact, don't even bother, just have a ready meal and a long hard look in the mirror." - Dyland
Poll: Quickfire Round: Which is correct for tonight
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:25 - Jul 5 with 1476 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Expensive

Poll: Would you rather ME go and get Ross now or wait on talking to Hurst first?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:26 - Jul 5 with 1471 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

A shame when she gets a puncture and Halford's is closed.

Poll: If Norwich were in Bolton's situation, what would you be hoping for?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:26 - Jul 5 with 1471 viewsSamWhiteUK

Great football-related thread, this

Poll: Failure this year would be if we

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:26 - Jul 5 with 1469 viewsSE1blue

best to have reflective sunglasses poolside.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:27 - Jul 5 with 1459 viewsgiant_ullaa

a shame as she'll have to get her oats elsewhere (my libido has recently disappeared).

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry.
Poll: What cheaky move will the Russian navy pull in the channel?

Login to get fewer ads

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:27 - Jul 5 with 1457 viewswkj

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:26 - Jul 5 by SamWhiteUK

, football

"EDIT: If you're a big jizzface and don't like wine, use stock and lemon juice. In fact, don't even bother, just have a ready meal and a long hard look in the mirror." - Dyland
Poll: Quickfire Round: Which is correct for tonight
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:28 - Jul 5 with 1445 viewsSpruceMoose

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:26 - Jul 5 by SamWhiteUK

Terrible comment.

, frustrating

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:36 - Jul 5 with 1421 viewsSitfcB

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:27 - Jul 5 by giant_ullaa

a shame as she'll have to get her oats elsewhere (my libido has recently disappeared).

Your poor sister.

COYB
Poll: Why do people believe whats on football rumours and rubbish twitter accounts?
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:37 - Jul 5 with 1412 viewsRyorry

Gay.

Poll: Are you relieved Paul Lambert didn't get the Scotland job?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:41 - Jul 5 with 1395 viewsSitfcB

...a dream.

COYB
Poll: Why do people believe whats on football rumours and rubbish twitter accounts?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:43 - Jul 5 with 1388 viewsfooters

your brother she's really after.

"We need a man in charge of boys, they wont like it up em, but they'd rather it be coming from their gaffer than those broom wrangling wannabes in league 1."
Poll: Who is the best Judge?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:44 - Jul 5 with 1379 viewsWD19

...generally OK during the off-season....

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:47 - Jul 5 with 1362 viewsSeablu

Just as well your dad does the nightshift at the Bernard Matthews factory?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:49 - Jul 5 with 1352 viewsSE1blue

best to ask her for 6 consonants and 3 vowels.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:58 - Jul 5 with 1317 viewsFtnfwest

the season
When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:59 - Jul 5 with 1308 viewsfooters

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:49 - Jul 5 by SE1blue

best to ask her for 6 consonants and 3 vowels.

Can't believe she's married now. We'll never get a look in...

"We need a man in charge of boys, they wont like it up em, but they'd rather it be coming from their gaffer than those broom wrangling wannabes in league 1."
Poll: Who is the best Judge?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:00 - Jul 5 with 1307 viewsSuperblue95

About 5 minutes until your alarm goes off for work

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:02 - Jul 5 with 1298 viewsSuperblue95

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:59 - Jul 5 by footers

Speak for yourself. I’ve been known to be a 6 when my hair is on fleek

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:04 - Jul 5 with 1285 viewsWeWereZombies

Best to be prepared to have your heart broken more than once yet still wonder why she pays you any attention at all.

Poll: My previous poll is no longer relevant, should I start a new poll?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:20 - Jul 5 with 1249 viewsSitfcB

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 12:59 - Jul 5 by footers

...and preggers.

COYB

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:38 - Jul 5 with 1212 viewsJ2BLUE

a nervous wait as you find out if she has a penis

Poll: Would you vote Labour to avoid a Boris led government?

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:41 - Jul 5 with 1202 viewsSpruceMoose

When you're in love with a beautiful woman it's? (n/t) on 13:38 - Jul 5 by J2BLUE

a nervous wait as you find out if she has a penis

Really? That's where your mind went?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2019