Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson News Update 15:53 - Jul 5 with 16663 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/05/tommy-robinson-failed-to-check-o

These worms always have sniveling excuse, don't they?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tommy Robinson News Update on 20:41 - Jul 5 with 4093 viewsCoastalblue

Tommy Robinson News Update on 20:30 - Jul 5 by Girthyguy

I'm amazed at the down votes for your post. Looks like the pedo sympathisers federation was bigger than I thought. Disgusted really. Wtf.

You didn't read any rplies after that then?

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Tommy Robinson News Update on 22:26 - Jul 5 with 4026 viewsjeera

I'm amazed at the down votes for your post. Looks like the pedo sympathisers federation was bigger than I thought. Disgusted really. Wtf.

Stupid, stupid post.

Should be reported as abuse but admin probably have better things to do than concern themselves with pathetic trolling like this.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tommy Robinson News Update on 23:10 - Jul 5 with 3993 viewsjaykay

Tommy Robinson News Update on 16:46 - Jul 5 by ActionMan

In a country where peadophiles and sex offenders have been routinely hidden and covered up by the state and media for decades, including friends of the Royal family, we celebrate imprisoning people trying to film those accused instead, which makes you wonder really.

Prince Charles once wrote a letter asking for leniency for one of his friends, also religious, who had been caught abusing children and that man went on to offend again. Surely our ire should be aimed at the likes of Prince Charles, the wider Monarchy and state, the BBC and so on who have worked to protect child molestors and not someone who tried to film them.

by now you must have read all the replies to your post. so have you anymore to say on the matter, like how that low life actions could have led to those peadophiles escaping justice and the case of him not exposing the peadophiles in his group. we wait for your reply

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Tommy Robinson News Update on 00:51 - Jul 6 with 3969 viewsSpruceMoose

You're a disgrace.

As is the nonce lover Robinson. Clearly he sees Asian grooming gangs as competition.

https://novaramedia.com/2018/05/30/tommy-robinson-and-his-mates-dont-really-care
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 3:00]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tommy Robinson News Update on 04:36 - Jul 6 with 3922 viewsBlueBadger

Perhaps try reading the responses before leaping to the defence of nonce apologist Yaxley-Lennon next time, eh?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tommy Robinson News Update on 05:47 - Jul 6 with 3912 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Which of the replies do you disagree with?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:29 - Jul 6 with 3862 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson News Update on 23:10 - Jul 5 by jaykay

by now you must have read all the replies to your post. so have you anymore to say on the matter, like how that low life actions could have led to those peadophiles escaping justice and the case of him not exposing the peadophiles in his group. we wait for your reply

You give voice to this yet as I've mentioned on a previous comment one did escape punishment.
That man is probably as we speak doing some depraved act to a child yet you and others on here would much prefer to talk about something that COULD of happened as opposed to something that DID happen and STILL IS.
Is that fact that a judge in this country released these scumbags on bail more worthy of debate than some bloke filming on his frigging iPhone outside a court.
All quiet childish and pathetic.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:31 - Jul 6 with 3854 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:29 - Jul 6 by crunchie1978

You give voice to this yet as I've mentioned on a previous comment one did escape punishment.
That man is probably as we speak doing some depraved act to a child yet you and others on here would much prefer to talk about something that COULD of happened as opposed to something that DID happen and STILL IS.
Is that fact that a judge in this country released these scumbags on bail more worthy of debate than some bloke filming on his frigging iPhone outside a court.

The bail system works well however clearly a failure in that case which should be looked at. Although as others have highlighted they have subsequently been located and are in the process of being extradited back to the UK for punishment

However that doesn’t mean people shouldn’t focus on the actions of Robinson too - which could potentially have let the whole lot free to reoffend

Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:37 - Jul 6 with 3852 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:29 - Jul 6 by crunchie1978

Be specific.

And why are you trying to defend someone who has twice been found in contempt for the same thing, and who seems to minimise child abuse when its no perpetrated by a brown person?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:54 - Jul 6 with 3830 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:37 - Jul 6 by sparks

Be specific.

And why are you trying to defend someone who has twice been found in contempt for the same thing, and who seems to minimise child abuse when its no perpetrated by a brown person?

I've been specific as two previous posters knew what I was talking about.
And I've not defended anyone....I'm merely stating that one subject matter is more worthy of debate than the other.
I dont understand how you've managed to reach this conclusion.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:58 - Jul 6 with 3824 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:54 - Jul 6 by crunchie1978

And I've not defended anyone....I'm merely stating that one subject matter is more worthy of debate than the other.

The subject is Robinson's behaviour. Your post seeks to deflect from that with some nonsense about some other matter.

Speaks volumes.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)

Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:00 - Jul 6 with 3811 viewsGirthyguy

Tommy Robinson News Update on 00:51 - Jul 6 by SpruceMoose

You're a disgrace.

As is the nonce lover Robinson. Clearly he sees Asian grooming gangs as competition.

https://novaramedia.com/2018/05/30/tommy-robinson-and-his-mates-dont-really-care
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 3:00]

Top banter I thought.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:03 - Jul 6 with 3798 viewsStokieBlue

Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:00 - Jul 6 by Girthyguy

Top banter I thought.

You've spelt idiocy wrong.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:04 - Jul 6 with 3796 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:58 - Jul 6 by sparks

The subject is Robinson's behaviour. Your post seeks to deflect from that with some nonsense about some other matter.

Speaks volumes.

I wouldnt call a convicted child rapist on the loose as " some nonsense "

Speaks volumes.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:04 - Jul 6 with 3794 viewsGirthyguy

Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:03 - Jul 6 by StokieBlue

You've spelt idiocy wrong.

SB

Sorry if I offended you sir.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:19 - Jul 6 with 3775 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:04 - Jul 6 by crunchie1978

I wouldnt call a convicted child rapist on the loose as " some nonsense "

Speaks volumes.

Be specific.

Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:22 - Jul 6 with 3770 viewsStokieBlue

Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:04 - Jul 6 by Girthyguy

Sorry if I offended you sir.

You can't say:

"Looks like the pedo sympathisers federation was bigger than I thought."

Then just say no offence afterwards. Perhaps exercise your brain before you begin to type next time and all will be well.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:27 - Jul 6 with 3765 viewseireblue

Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:00 - Jul 6 by Girthyguy

Top banter I thought.

Hmmm, there was a report, widely criticised, by the Quilliam foundation about Asian grooming gangs. There have been several articles that have criticised the statistics and conclusions.

But it is a report used by Tommy Robinson, in his Defence bundle.

One stat, is that from a particular demographic, there’s is a 0.01% of a person from that demographic being a sex offender.

That is what Tommy used as a defence.

It is difficult to find the membership list of the EDL, but numbers of their Facebook group is known.
The list of EDL, and previously BNP people that have been convicted for sexual acts against children is known.

The likely hood of an EDL member, based on that data, being a sex offender is 0.03%

Yep, 3 times more likely.

Why are you deflecting and seemingly in support of an organisation that is full of people three times more likely to be paedo’s than members of a “rape gang”?

Being a member or supporter of the EDL and Tommy Robinson, is basically saying, hello, I am more likely to be a paedo.

You seem to be a fan of Tommy, and don’t seem to be taking allegations that he is accepting of some paedophiles seriously.

Interesting.......
Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:30 - Jul 6 with 3758 viewssparks

Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:27 - Jul 6 by eireblue

Hmmm, there was a report, widely criticised, by the Quilliam foundation about Asian grooming gangs. There have been several articles that have criticised the statistics and conclusions.

But it is a report used by Tommy Robinson, in his Defence bundle.

One stat, is that from a particular demographic, there’s is a 0.01% of a person from that demographic being a sex offender.

That is what Tommy used as a defence.

It is difficult to find the membership list of the EDL, but numbers of their Facebook group is known.
The list of EDL, and previously BNP people that have been convicted for sexual acts against children is known.

The likely hood of an EDL member, based on that data, being a sex offender is 0.03%

Yep, 3 times more likely.

Why are you deflecting and seemingly in support of an organisation that is full of people three times more likely to be paedo’s than members of a “rape gang”?

Being a member or supporter of the EDL and Tommy Robinson, is basically saying, hello, I am more likely to be a paedo.

You seem to be a fan of Tommy, and don’t seem to be taking allegations that he is accepting of some paedophiles seriously.

Interesting.......

You dont even need to get into any of that. His behaviour was wrong, and the consequences right. Anyone seeking to deflect from that is likely to be doing so for highly questionable motives.

Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:49 - Jul 6 with 3733 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:19 - Jul 6 by sparks

Be specific.

The paedophile who was bailed...absconded to Pakistan and sentenced to 15 years in his absence.
The same case in question.
Specific enough.....or do u require his address in Pakistan?
Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:52 - Jul 6 with 3730 viewseireblue

Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:30 - Jul 6 by sparks

You dont even need to get into any of that. His behaviour was wrong, and the consequences right. Anyone seeking to deflect from that is likely to be doing so for highly questionable motives.

Oh I know I don’t need to get into that.

A member of the EDL, from stats, is seemingly 3 times more likely to be a sex offender, than other groupings of people.

So for someone like Crunchie, who like all of us, is keen that the police and courts should do more to capture and imprison sex offenders, then I am just happy to keep him informed that there is a target demographic that seems more likely to be a problem, so he can be on the look out.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 11:20 - Jul 6 with 3713 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:52 - Jul 6 by eireblue

Oh I know I don’t need to get into that.

A member of the EDL, from stats, is seemingly 3 times more likely to be a sex offender, than other groupings of people.

So for someone like Crunchie, who like all of us, is keen that the police and courts should do more to capture and imprison sex offenders, then I am just happy to keep him informed that there is a target demographic that seems more likely to be a problem, so he can be on the look out.

My god that's clutching at straws there.....but thank you anyway.
Keep me informed.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 12:03 - Jul 6 with 3689 viewsjeera

Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:54 - Jul 6 by crunchie1978

You've not made any point.

You have just repeated something that is already known and is not directly relevant to the discussion here.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tommy Robinson News Update on 12:41 - Jul 6 with 3663 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Tommy Robinson News Update on 10:49 - Jul 6 by crunchie1978

The paedophile who was bailed...absconded to Pakistan and sentenced to 15 years in his absence.
The same case in question.
Specific enough.....or do u require his address in Pakistan?

As above, it is clearly a concern anytime someone on bail is able to abscond and relevant action should be taken, as indeed it has in this case

However, given that you’re rightly so concerned about paedophiles being able to escape justice for their crimes, presumably you agree that it is a good thing that this particular gang weren’t allowed to get away with it by virtue of their trial collapsing, due to the actions of Tommy Robinson, right?
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 12:41]

Tommy Robinson News Update on 12:43 - Jul 6 with 3659 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson News Update on 12:03 - Jul 6 by jeera

You've not made any point.

You have just repeated something that is already known and is not directly relevant to the discussion here.

True....but mearly looking at it from a point of context.
Sometimes this board loses track of the bigger picture just in order to point score.
For example what concerned me most about yesterday's trial was what the attorney general stated in closing......" from now on EVERYONE has to be careful what they post on social media so they cant be held in contempt of court"
It will be message boards like this next....maybe even overheard discussions in the street.....worrying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024