Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tommy Robinson News Update 15:53 - Jul 5 with 16752 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/05/tommy-robinson-failed-to-check-o

These worms always have sniveling excuse, don't they?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tommy Robinson News Update on 12:52 - Jul 6 with 2995 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson News Update on 12:03 - Jul 6 by jeera

You've not made any point.

You have just repeated something that is already known and is not directly relevant to the discussion here.

And tbf I've only brought it up as posters on here kept stating that SYL actions COULD of resulted in paedophiles walking free....where the actions of a judge DID result in a paedophile walking free.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 12:53 - Jul 6 with 2993 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson News Update on 12:41 - Jul 6 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

As above, it is clearly a concern anytime someone on bail is able to abscond and relevant action should be taken, as indeed it has in this case

However, given that you’re rightly so concerned about paedophiles being able to escape justice for their crimes, presumably you agree that it is a good thing that this particular gang weren’t allowed to get away with it by virtue of their trial collapsing, due to the actions of Tommy Robinson, right?
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 12:41]

The trial couldn't of collapsed because it was already over!
Tommy Robinson News Update on 12:58 - Jul 6 with 2990 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Tommy Robinson News Update on 16:46 - Jul 5 by ActionMan

In a country where peadophiles and sex offenders have been routinely hidden and covered up by the state and media for decades, including friends of the Royal family, we celebrate imprisoning people trying to film those accused instead, which makes you wonder really.

Prince Charles once wrote a letter asking for leniency for one of his friends, also religious, who had been caught abusing children and that man went on to offend again. Surely our ire should be aimed at the likes of Prince Charles, the wider Monarchy and state, the BBC and so on who have worked to protect child molestors and not someone who tried to film them.

Haven't scrolled through the whole thread so apologies if it has already been said but:

Why isn't Yaxley-Lennon trying to expose those cases and doing something about the Westminster abuse scandal instead of seeking publicity that is likely to cause the collapse of a case already in the courts' hands?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Tommy Robinson News Update on 13:07 - Jul 6 with 2975 viewsDarth_Koont

Tommy Robinson News Update on 12:58 - Jul 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Haven't scrolled through the whole thread so apologies if it has already been said but:

Why isn't Yaxley-Lennon trying to expose those cases and doing something about the Westminster abuse scandal instead of seeking publicity that is likely to cause the collapse of a case already in the courts' hands?

No muslims?

TR and his North American ultra-zionist, neo-con islamophobic backers don't care about the crimes. But how to use them in their political, cultural and ethnic war.

Pronouns: He/Him

Tommy Robinson News Update on 13:25 - Jul 6 with 2913 viewseireblue

Tommy Robinson News Update on 12:52 - Jul 6 by crunchie1978

And tbf I've only brought it up as posters on here kept stating that SYL actions COULD of resulted in paedophiles walking free....where the actions of a judge DID result in a paedophile walking free.

I think there were over 13,000 people that had “skipped bail”, over a period of years.

You could have raised that point at anytime.

And yet, you use one example, of an offender that has been caught, in a thread about Yaxley-Manynames.

It is a deflection.

More important is that SYL is head of an organisation that has more sex-offenders than one would reasonably expect.

Hopefully, if he does serve some time, the EDL can get some new leadership that will start cleaning up their own house.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 13:29]
Tommy Robinson News Update on 15:52 - Jul 6 with 2837 viewsnoggin

Tommy Robinson News Update on 12:43 - Jul 6 by crunchie1978

True....but mearly looking at it from a point of context.
Sometimes this board loses track of the bigger picture just in order to point score.
For example what concerned me most about yesterday's trial was what the attorney general stated in closing......" from now on EVERYONE has to be careful what they post on social media so they cant be held in contempt of court"
It will be message boards like this next....maybe even overheard discussions in the street.....worrying.

SYL was already on a suspended sentence. He knew what he was doing was illegal and would likely end in a prison sentence. He's making money from his very gullible supporters and this is all a part of his plan.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tommy Robinson News Update on 16:05 - Jul 6 with 2814 viewsjeera

Tommy Robinson News Update on 12:52 - Jul 6 by crunchie1978

You're not making any sense whatsoever.

The judge allowed someone bail and the suspect skipped. It happens and the process of him being recovered is ongoing.

It bears no relevance whatsoever, none, to the idiotic behaviour of Yaxley who was using the trial as he always does with these matters, to raise his own profile. It is all about his vanity.

To answer your other post where you claim the trial was over, the reporting restriction was still in place and actual journalists were having to respect that. There were a great number of suspects and more to face further proceedings so the restrictions were there for good reason. His actions were not just irresponsible, they were downright disrespectful and potentially dangerous.

This has been pointed out time and again as have all the other mitigating factors.

Why are these simple things so hard for you to grasp?

If you are honest you are a keen apologist for Yaxley. It really is that straightforward isn't it.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Tommy Robinson News Update on 17:45 - Jul 6 with 2769 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson News Update on 16:05 - Jul 6 by jeera

You're not making any sense whatsoever.

The judge allowed someone bail and the suspect skipped. It happens and the process of him being recovered is ongoing.

It bears no relevance whatsoever, none, to the idiotic behaviour of Yaxley who was using the trial as he always does with these matters, to raise his own profile. It is all about his vanity.

To answer your other post where you claim the trial was over, the reporting restriction was still in place and actual journalists were having to respect that. There were a great number of suspects and more to face further proceedings so the restrictions were there for good reason. His actions were not just irresponsible, they were downright disrespectful and potentially dangerous.

This has been pointed out time and again as have all the other mitigating factors.

Why are these simple things so hard for you to grasp?

If you are honest you are a keen apologist for Yaxley. It really is that straightforward isn't it.

I think that your the one not making any sence by ranting!
Login to get fewer ads

Tommy Robinson News Update on 17:46 - Jul 6 with 2761 viewsDarth_Koont

Tommy Robinson News Update on 17:45 - Jul 6 by crunchie1978

I think that your the one not making any sence by ranting!

There's no rant from jeera. You just can't defend yourself.

Tommy Robinson News Update on 17:48 - Jul 6 with 2761 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson News Update on 17:46 - Jul 6 by Darth_Koont

There's no rant from jeera. You just can't defend yourself.

If I've done something that warrants defence I will.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 17:49 - Jul 6 with 2753 viewsDarth_Koont

Tommy Robinson News Update on 17:48 - Jul 6 by crunchie1978

If I've done something that warrants defence I will.

Well, try responding rather than playing silly böggers.

Tommy Robinson News Update on 18:27 - Jul 6 with 2722 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson News Update on 17:49 - Jul 6 by Darth_Koont

Well, try responding rather than playing silly böggers.

Dear boy this board would be extremely boring if everyone agreed with each other.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 18:40 - Jul 6 with 2709 viewsHARRY10

Tommy Robinson News Update on 12:58 - Jul 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Because those allegations are being made against 'white folks'.

They are also being made against the sort of folk who 'Tommy' and his sort consider their betters.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 18:45 - Jul 6 with 2694 viewsSpruceMoose

Tommy Robinson News Update on 18:27 - Jul 6 by crunchie1978

Dear boy this board would be extremely boring if everyone agreed with each other.

I think we would get by without you nonce sympathisers somehow.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Tommy Robinson News Update on 18:45 - Jul 6 with 2694 viewsjaykay

Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:29 - Jul 6 by crunchie1978

You give voice to this yet as I've mentioned on a previous comment one did escape punishment.
That man is probably as we speak doing some depraved act to a child yet you and others on here would much prefer to talk about something that COULD of happened as opposed to something that DID happen and STILL IS.
Is that fact that a judge in this country released these scumbags on bail more worthy of debate than some bloke filming on his frigging iPhone outside a court.
All quiet childish and pathetic.

were you answering my post which was to action man, as yourself or did you forget your board name

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Tommy Robinson News Update on 07:18 - Jul 7 with 2616 viewsglasso

Tommy Robinson News Update on 16:46 - Jul 5 by ActionMan

In a country where peadophiles and sex offenders have been routinely hidden and covered up by the state and media for decades, including friends of the Royal family, we celebrate imprisoning people trying to film those accused instead, which makes you wonder really.

Prince Charles once wrote a letter asking for leniency for one of his friends, also religious, who had been caught abusing children and that man went on to offend again. Surely our ire should be aimed at the likes of Prince Charles, the wider Monarchy and state, the BBC and so on who have worked to protect child molestors and not someone who tried to film them.

So just to be clear, you're so upset about the media protecting paedophiles that you'd like to ignore rules that were put in place to stop the media from destroying cases and therefore allowing paedophiles to walk free from court?

Gotcha. I can see absolutely no problem with your way of thinking. As long as it means more paedophiles walking the streets without convictions then I think it sounds like a marvellous thing.

Free Tommy.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 07:31 - Jul 7 with 2607 viewsglasso

Tommy Robinson News Update on 20:30 - Jul 5 by Girthyguy

I'm amazed at the down votes for your post. Looks like the pedo sympathisers federation was bigger than I thought. Disgusted really. Wtf.

If you need an actual, trained and qualified journalist to explain the very, very simple rules about this case that have existed for probably a hundred years then let me know.

Trouble is, people like you don't seem to care about the law of our country (you know, the 'British laws for British people' you lot chirp on about all the time), as it doesn't fit your racist view of the world.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:01 - Jul 7 with 2578 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson News Update on 07:31 - Jul 7 by glasso

If you need an actual, trained and qualified journalist to explain the very, very simple rules about this case that have existed for probably a hundred years then let me know.

Trouble is, people like you don't seem to care about the law of our country (you know, the 'British laws for British people' you lot chirp on about all the time), as it doesn't fit your racist view of the world.

So very simple that it took I think nearly 14 court cases...a quashed first conviction and a false imprisonment....having to go as high as the old bailey and the attorney general.
Not quiet judge Judy is it!
So yes the law is the law but simple this case was not!
Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:33 - Jul 7 with 2556 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Tommy Robinson News Update on 12:53 - Jul 6 by crunchie1978

The trial is over now, but wasn’t when Robinson was reporting on it and attempting to film the defendants

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:34 - Jul 7 with 2558 viewsglasso

Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:01 - Jul 7 by crunchie1978

So very simple that it took I think nearly 14 court cases...a quashed first conviction and a false imprisonment....having to go as high as the old bailey and the attorney general.

False imprisonment? You're going to have to run that by me again.

With regards to the appeal, it's remarkable how vociferously Tommy's supporters fought for him to get a fair trial and celebrated our wonderful British justice system when it granted him bail for a retrial because of technical flaws in his hearing, while simultaneously fighting for Tommy to be allowed to undermine the fairness of a trial of brown people.

I can't put my finger on why they would hold those double standards. It escapes me. I'm sure it'll come to me soon...
Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:44 - Jul 7 with 2543 viewsnoggin

It really was simple, he broke the conditions of a suspended sentence. The reason he was released was a technicality in the way he was originally tried. TR loves the attention being jailed brings. It gives people like you the ammunition spout support for him and his racist ideology. The more his supporters are enraged, the more money TR makes.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:57 - Jul 7 with 2526 viewssparks

This post was just completely innaccurate and misleading.

It was simple- he was found in contempt. He used expensive lawyers to challenge that on procedural grounds and got a re-hearing of the issue. At the re-hearing he was found in contempt again. The end.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Tommy Robinson News Update on 14:11 - Jul 7 with 2458 viewscrunchie1978

Tommy Robinson News Update on 09:34 - Jul 7 by glasso

False imprisonment? You're going to have to run that by me again.

With regards to the appeal, it's remarkable how vociferously Tommy's supporters fought for him to get a fair trial and celebrated our wonderful British justice system when it granted him bail for a retrial because of technical flaws in his hearing, while simultaneously fighting for Tommy to be allowed to undermine the fairness of a trial of brown people.

I can't put my finger on why they would hold those double standards. It escapes me. I'm sure it'll come to me soon...

Apologises more unlawful imprisonment.
If it was lawful he would of never of been released and would of served out his sentence.
Tommy Robinson News Update on 14:17 - Jul 7 with 2452 viewswkj

Tommy Robinson News Update on 14:11 - Jul 7 by crunchie1978

Apologises more unlawful imprisonment.
If it was lawful he would of never of been released and would of served out his sentence.

Not really, he was found guilty in his retrial too.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Tommy Robinson News Update on 14:33 - Jul 7 with 2435 viewsHARRY10

Tommy Robinson News Update on 12:53 - Jul 6 by crunchie1978

That is, to put it bluntly, a bare faced lie.

Rather than lift quotes I will post the link

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-contempt-court-case-g

Which shows how willing some are to keep up this level of lying.... and doubtlessly there are those all to willing to accept these lies rather than check it out for themselves.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024