Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit 09:44 - Jul 6 with 9299 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Yellow and green is just rank. But an even darker green with a yellow to dark green fade in the shirt?

Basically they’ve become Celtic’s away kit.

[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 9:46]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 09:48 - Jul 6 with 7531 viewsPendejo

I accept I will be in a minority... if they lost that green from the shoulders I think it'd be ok.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 09:49 - Jul 6 with 7513 viewswkj

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 09:48 - Jul 6 by Pendejo

I accept I will be in a minority... if they lost that green from the shoulders I think it'd be ok.

Painful as it is to say, I feel this is indeed one of their least offensive kits
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 9:54]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 09:51 - Jul 6 with 7506 viewsWD19

You can’t polish a turd; with those colours they are always on a hiding to nothing.

It’s considerably better than the Aussie cricket kit, which looks like it was made by George @ ASDA.

England kit isn’t much better tbh.
Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 11:25 - Jul 6 with 7200 viewsstonojnr

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 09:49 - Jul 6 by wkj

Painful as it is to say, I feel this is indeed one of their least offensive kits

agreed, its not as horrible as it could be for sure :) let me guess the away kit will just be the reverse setup.

its more amusing the fans/local press have got the hump about being sponsored by a new betting company...whilst completely ignoring theyve been playing in the Sky Bet championship whilst sponsored by a betting company...that horse bolted and stable door was not closed many years ago.
Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 12:37 - Jul 6 with 7000 viewsSporall

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 09:51 - Jul 6 by WD19

You can’t polish a turd; with those colours they are always on a hiding to nothing.

It’s considerably better than the Aussie cricket kit, which looks like it was made by George @ ASDA.

England kit isn’t much better tbh.

But you can roll it in glitter.
Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 12:38 - Jul 6 with 7000 viewsTractorCam

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 09:48 - Jul 6 by Pendejo

I think it's alright, which is something I never thought i'd say.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 12:53 - Jul 6 with 6952 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 09:49 - Jul 6 by wkj

Have to agree. I mean it’s still awful as it’s yellow and green and has a Norwich badge on it, but ignoring those 2 obvious issues it’s actually ok for them

I’m now going for a 3 hour shower to cleanse myself

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 13:17 - Jul 6 with 6874 viewsBluebell

What is the with the socks over the knees nowadays?
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 13:41 - Jul 6 with 6773 viewsfloridaboy

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 13:17 - Jul 6 by Bluebell

What is the with the socks over the knees nowadays?

Don't want to get their legs dirty!
Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 15:17 - Jul 6 with 6542 viewstags

Clearly embarrassed by their traditional colours by changing their green to teal
Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 15:40 - Jul 6 with 6467 viewsPendejo

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 15:17 - Jul 6 by tags

Clearly embarrassed by their traditional colours by changing their green to teal

I thought that shade of green is called "bottle"... apt.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 08:35 - Jul 7 with 5814 viewsArnieM

Shorts n shirt colours fading into one another - Christ that’s old fashioned. Town had that YEARS ago .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 10:49 - Jul 7 with 5655 viewsDeano69

While scrolling through it looked like he had pulled his shorts up to his chest like Simon cowell.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 11:26 - Jul 7 with 5597 views2-5-7

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 10:49 - Jul 7 by Deano69

While scrolling through it looked like he had pulled his shorts up to his chest like Simon cowell.

See where they get excited by their crowd figures. Looks like a good turnout just for a kit launch.

Is that before or after the bus trip around town to celebrate being able to get dressed unaided do you think!!?
Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 15:30 - Jul 7 with 5433 viewsGriller

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 11:26 - Jul 7 by 2-5-7

See where they get excited by their crowd figures. Looks like a good turnout just for a kit launch.

Is that before or after the bus trip around town to celebrate being able to get dressed unaided do you think!!?

We all love the new kit too - thanks for your comments.
Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 15:35 - Jul 7 with 5425 viewsSpruceMoose

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 15:30 - Jul 7 by Griller

We all love the new kit too - thanks for your comments.

Thanks for hanging around on a Town forum.

#obsessed

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 19:23 - Jul 7 with 5263 viewsGriller

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 15:35 - Jul 7 by SpruceMoose

Thanks for hanging around on a Town forum.

#obsessed

If you call a quick visit hanging around then so be it.
Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 20:52 - Jul 7 with 5167 viewsFifeITFC

Looks like a Celtic away kit to me. And, excluding an obvious bias, it's a no from me.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 21:32 - Jul 7 with 5089 viewsArnieM

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 20:52 - Jul 7 by FifeITFC

Looks like a Celtic away kit to me. And, excluding an obvious bias, it's a no from me.

It’s tacky but that’s scum for ya !

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 21:40 - Jul 7 with 5075 viewsSuperblue95

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 10:49 - Jul 7 by Deano69

Simon Cowell has seen better days

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 21:43 - Jul 7 with 5062 viewsAbujaBlue

Reminds me a little of our 95-97 kit.
Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 23:04 - Jul 7 with 4977 viewsNorthLondonBlue2

Mouldy cheese!

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 07:55 - Jul 8 with 4851 viewsSwansea_Blue

For them, that’s not too bad at all.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 11:49 - Jul 8 with 4740 viewsBigManBlue

Don't know how they manage to pull of such hideous kits year after year, they must be going for some kind of record...

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Norwich have managed to pull off another hideous kit on 13:38 - Jul 8 with 4652 viewsThe_Last_Baron

It's a mess.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024