Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil, any further news on the Sports Science team report on injury prevention? 08:19 - Jul 7 with 831 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

n/t

Poll: would you rather

Phil, any further news on the Sports Science team report on injury prevention? on 09:00 - Jul 7 with 795 viewsBlueBadger

Going to be another six months. Th elad who was supposed to deliver it has done his hamstring trying to carry it up Phil's drive.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Phil, any further news on the Sports Science team report on injury prevention? on 09:55 - Jul 7 with 744 viewsPhilTWTD

I would guess it wouldn't be released publicly but I'll ask Lee about it when I get the chance.
Phil, any further news on the Sports Science team report on injury prevention? on 13:53 - Jul 7 with 615 viewsLeoMuff

Was that the one commissioned by Hurst after some very public grumbling about the lack there of under MM

We then got only Bishop back (sort of), and lost Walters, Sears, Folami, Ward, Lancaster, and Morris to long term injury,

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024