Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In light of some threads today.... 12:14 - Jul 7 with 929 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....these crooks need taking down..I imagine it has only got worse while hiding behind Brexit.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/personal-independence-payment-spe
https://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/news/2018/august/95-atos-and-capita-pip-medic
[Post edited 7 Jul 2019 12:57]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

In light of some threads today.... on 12:51 - Jul 7 with 855 viewsjeera

These are from last year and despite being out in the open since before then, nothing has been done.

The government just hand over all control and let them get on with it and show no interest of the wrongs that are happening to its own people.

The assessments are disgusting and the outcomes usually dishonest, with assessors simply lying to meet the demands of their bosses.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

In light of some threads today.... on 16:51 - Jul 7 with 741 viewsOldsmoker

In light of some threads today.... on 12:51 - Jul 7 by jeera

These are from last year and despite being out in the open since before then, nothing has been done.

The government just hand over all control and let them get on with it and show no interest of the wrongs that are happening to its own people.

The assessments are disgusting and the outcomes usually dishonest, with assessors simply lying to meet the demands of their bosses.

I don't know if the tories planned it or just stumbled on it but when Thatcher privatised the nationalised industries the government said don't moan at us because we don't own them anymore - talk to BT if your phone doesn't work.
Outsourcing has allowed them to continue to do this. The private company screws up so it gets fined and the tories can say we've sorted it out. The company would not have got the contract if it didn't agree to follow the mandate handed to them. They are carrying out government policy and it allows the government to remain blame-free.
A parliamentary select-committee can investigate the government but find it harder to investigate an outsourcing company. The select committee can call for an enquiry but it is the government who has to grant it.
It's quite a clever mechanism but it makes the government less accountable and of course that's what they want.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

In light of some threads today.... on 22:04 - Jul 7 with 619 viewsjeera

Further to this.

I've often wondered how the assessors stand legally if and when they are proven to be deliberately manipulating their reports.

If evidence is falsified are they protected from the law?

I did write to Maximus last year, (maybe the year before), to ask as a matter of Freedom of Info if their staff gained bonuses for finding claimants fit for work and they replied there are no such benefits for their employees.

That may just mean a matter of semantics of course, and that my wording left enough space for manoeuvre, but it's likely the benefits for the assessors is they get more work put their way.

It's a murky world that really needs proper analysis by someone.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024