Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another £1m+ coming our way.... 16:13 - Jul 7 with 3083 viewsKieran_Knows

Mings off to Villa for £20m.

[Post edited 7 Jul 2019 16:16]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Another £1m coming our way.... on 16:14 - Jul 7 with 2791 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Glad to get the money.

But football has truly gone mad.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 16:18 - Jul 7 with 2736 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Evans' way not our way.
Another £1m coming our way.... on 16:18 - Jul 7 with 2737 viewsGirthyguy

Another £1m coming our way.... on 16:14 - Jul 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Glad to get the money.

But football has truly gone mad.

With all this extra money coming in from these deals we should be able to keep the likes of Bart and Judge for at least another year.
Another £1m coming our way.... on 16:20 - Jul 7 with 2712 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Another £1m coming our way.... on 16:18 - Jul 7 by Girthyguy

With all this extra money coming in from these deals we should be able to keep the likes of Bart and Judge for at least another year.

We already committed to keeping Judge.

In reality, these top up fees are just helping to plug the income gap. And I have no issue with that.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 16:21 - Jul 7 with 2701 viewsWestover

Pleased for Town and for Tyrone who hopefully will have a long and injury free career he's a good lad 👍⚽
Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 16:28 - Jul 7 with 2625 viewsTrequartista

It's not coming our way, it's going to Evans to reduce the amount he puts in. Irrelevant news for supporters.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 16:31 - Jul 7 with 2585 viewstextbackup

wonder if under the guidance of Terry if mings will get an England call up?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 16:34 - Jul 7 with 2556 viewsJ2BLUE

In a way it might have been better if it was next year. If we don't go up this season then god knows what happens next summer. Might have been better to stagger that income. Next summer there's no safety net. It really is a huge season which is why I can't understand not using a bit of that unexpected income to add a bit more depth and quality. Of course we still might do but it looks very unlikely. I can't help but feel we're playing a very dangerous game when an extra million quid or so would add some much needed depth and quality. I know a million is a lot for us but we're risking losing £7-9m every year we are down here. I don't understand taking the risk. A little bit of strengthening and we really would have a great chance.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 16:54 - Jul 7 with 2409 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 16:28 - Jul 7 by Trequartista

It's not coming our way, it's going to Evans to reduce the amount he puts in. Irrelevant news for supporters.

Nothing wrong with it going to evans.

Also its not irrelevant to supporters. Any money that helps fill the deficit eases the pressure to sell.

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 16:58 - Jul 7 with 2357 viewschristiand

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 16:34 - Jul 7 by J2BLUE

In a way it might have been better if it was next year. If we don't go up this season then god knows what happens next summer. Might have been better to stagger that income. Next summer there's no safety net. It really is a huge season which is why I can't understand not using a bit of that unexpected income to add a bit more depth and quality. Of course we still might do but it looks very unlikely. I can't help but feel we're playing a very dangerous game when an extra million quid or so would add some much needed depth and quality. I know a million is a lot for us but we're risking losing £7-9m every year we are down here. I don't understand taking the risk. A little bit of strengthening and we really would have a great chance.

You're jumping ahead of the gun J2Blue, take a breath and chill. We haven't even started this season yet, lets see what happens and worry about next summer when it arrives. You never know, you might even enjoy the ride of PL's side over the next 9-10 months.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 17:06 - Jul 7 with 2294 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 16:54 - Jul 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Nothing wrong with it going to evans.

Also its not irrelevant to supporters. Any money that helps fill the deficit eases the pressure to sell.

Pressure? What pressure? What are you talking about? Once you said Evans was one of the best owners in the league

This is completely irrelevant and we aren't going to benefit from that at all. Not going to make any difference.
[Post edited 7 Jul 2019 17:16]
Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 17:14 - Jul 7 with 2233 viewsJ2BLUE

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 16:58 - Jul 7 by christiand

You're jumping ahead of the gun J2Blue, take a breath and chill. We haven't even started this season yet, lets see what happens and worry about next summer when it arrives. You never know, you might even enjoy the ride of PL's side over the next 9-10 months.

Just calling it as I see it.

I'm sure I will enjoy the ride.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 17:28 - Jul 7 with 2166 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 17:06 - Jul 7 by Mach_foreignBlue

Pressure? What pressure? What are you talking about? Once you said Evans was one of the best owners in the league

This is completely irrelevant and we aren't going to benefit from that at all. Not going to make any difference.

Evans is a good owner in my opinion.

Can agree to differ on all points.

COYB.

Get behind the team.

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 17:32 - Jul 7 with 2129 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 17:28 - Jul 7 by Marshalls_Mullet

Evans is a good owner in my opinion.

Can agree to differ on all points.

COYB.

Get behind the team.

Evans is a good owner in your opinion..............

The person who is responsible for taking us down to the level we haven't been at for more than 60 years. Two divisions now between Norwich and ourselves that's the new chapter in our history. Not interested in making us better and stronger we just keep declining.

Evans is a good owner.......what a fookin melt !
Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 17:34 - Jul 7 with 2105 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 17:32 - Jul 7 by Mach_foreignBlue

Evans is a good owner in your opinion..............

The person who is responsible for taking us down to the level we haven't been at for more than 60 years. Two divisions now between Norwich and ourselves that's the new chapter in our history. Not interested in making us better and stronger we just keep declining.

Evans is a good owner.......what a fookin melt !

Agree to differ mate.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 19:01 - Jul 7 with 1826 viewsJohnny_Boy

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 17:06 - Jul 7 by Mach_foreignBlue

There are much worse owners out there. The ones that basically liquidated Bolton & the Oystons to name just two off the top of my head.

You think it's terrible now? It could be 100 times worse.
Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 19:10 - Jul 7 with 1774 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 19:01 - Jul 7 by Johnny_Boy

There are much worse owners out there. The ones that basically liquidated Bolton & the Oystons to name just two off the top of my head.

Indeed.

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 19:10 - Jul 7 with 1774 viewsKeaneish

I thought we were due a 10% sell on clause? I make that £2.65 million. Can anyone confirm?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 19:20 - Jul 7 with 1737 viewsMach_foreignBlue

You what? I hear the same bullsh1t about 'worse' owners each year.

Even if we're in League Two or lower in the next few years some people will keep repeating the same words.

100 times worse? You haven't mentioned Roland Duchatelet, hated by all Charlton fanbase for his underinvestment and lack of interest. If he was an Ipswich owner he would be defended by you and others.
Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 19:25 - Jul 7 with 1701 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 19:10 - Jul 7 by Keaneish

I thought we were due a 10% sell on clause? I make that £2.65 million. Can anyone confirm?

We get 10% of profit. Sale was £8m assuming no top-ups have been paid and reported fee is £20m, so will be about £1.2m

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 19:32 - Jul 7 with 1673 viewsJohnny_Boy

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 19:20 - Jul 7 by Mach_foreignBlue

Even if we're in League Two or lower in the next few years some people will keep repeating the same words.

100 times worse? You haven't mentioned Roland Duchatelet, hated by all Charlton fanbase for his underinvestment and lack of interest. If he was an Ipswich owner he would be defended by you and others.

I don't think I have 'defended' Evans in any way or form.

I'm just putting his tenure into a bit of perspective compared to other horror shows involving more unscrupulous owners.
Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 19:38 - Jul 7 with 1639 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 19:20 - Jul 7 by Mach_foreignBlue

He really wouldn’t.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 19:38 - Jul 7 with 1637 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 19:32 - Jul 7 by Johnny_Boy

I don't think I have 'defended' Evans in any way or form.

I'm just putting his tenure into a bit of perspective compared to other horror shows involving more unscrupulous owners.

Charlton fans and their 'horror' for example, eh? Unscrupulous Roland Duchatelet not having any ambition for their club.
Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 19:40 - Jul 7 with 1612 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I’m not sure being better than the Oystons or Ken Anderson is much of a bar to be honest

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Another £1m+ coming our way.... on 19:42 - Jul 7 with 1590 viewsReuser_is_God

Marcus Evans likes this.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024