Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thanks 20:02 - Jul 7 with 1639 viewstroyse

Thanks everyone donating sorry be pain worried alot abouth situation appreciate u all sorry
Thanks on 20:08 - Jul 7 with 1593 viewsPJH

Glad to see that your target has been reached.

You have not been a pain and try not to worry about things although I know that is easy for me to say and maybe not easy for you to do.

I hope that people close to you can give you the support that you need and can help you get the correct advice and assistance.

There seems to be a lot of good advice on the other threads and TWTD posters seem very good at helping when somebody is in need of help.
Thanks on 20:15 - Jul 7 with 1559 viewstroyse

Thanks on 20:08 - Jul 7 by PJH

Glad to see that your target has been reached.

You have not been a pain and try not to worry about things although I know that is easy for me to say and maybe not easy for you to do.

I hope that people close to you can give you the support that you need and can help you get the correct advice and assistance.

There seems to be a lot of good advice on the other threads and TWTD posters seem very good at helping when somebody is in need of help.

Thanks mate just stressed about it
Thanks on 20:16 - Jul 7 with 1565 viewsJ2BLUE

Don't be sorry and you're welcome.

All we ask in return is that you are a bit nicer to yourself mate! No more posting negative things about yourself on Twitter. This is proof that people think you are a good guy. If anyone is making horrible comments to you on Twitter just ignore them. You're amongst friends on here mate.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Thanks on 20:22 - Jul 7 with 1522 viewstroyse

Thanks on 20:16 - Jul 7 by J2BLUE

Don't be sorry and you're welcome.

All we ask in return is that you are a bit nicer to yourself mate! No more posting negative things about yourself on Twitter. This is proof that people think you are a good guy. If anyone is making horrible comments to you on Twitter just ignore them. You're amongst friends on here mate.

Thanks mate just worried about this mate ill try not be negative just hard
Thanks on 20:28 - Jul 7 with 1500 viewsbrogansnose

Go and pay off your season ticket , it'll be one less thing to worry about. If you get any problems with paying it off rather than the direct debit then explain whats going on to the ticket office down the ground. If it gets a bit too much come back on here and we'll all see what we can do to help out buh.

Go easy mate, it'll all work out fine.
Thanks on 21:21 - Jul 7 with 1368 viewstroyse

Thanks on 20:28 - Jul 7 by brogansnose

Go and pay off your season ticket , it'll be one less thing to worry about. If you get any problems with paying it off rather than the direct debit then explain whats going on to the ticket office down the ground. If it gets a bit too much come back on here and we'll all see what we can do to help out buh.

Go easy mate, it'll all work out fine.

Thanks mate just worried alot about situation
Thanks on 22:15 - Jul 7 with 1322 viewsSwailsey

Thanks on 21:21 - Jul 7 by troyse

Thanks mate just worried alot about situation

Don’t be worried friend.

Are you comfortable with how to get the money and pay the ticket off? I’m sure peeps here can help you etc.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Thanks on 03:31 - Jul 8 with 1247 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

In case you haven’t seen it Troy, Lucan posted this earlier today.

Can some others donate by Lord_Lucan 7 Jul 2019 11:25
Whatever figure you are short by I’ll pay it. Sitters has my details.

Regards.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Thanks on 06:50 - Jul 8 with 1151 viewsSitfcB

Thanks on 03:31 - Jul 8 by The_Romford_Blue

In case you haven’t seen it Troy, Lucan posted this earlier today.

Can some others donate by Lord_Lucan 7 Jul 2019 11:25
Whatever figure you are short by I’ll pay it. Sitters has my details.

Regards.

Yup sorted.

In contact with Troy to help sort going down to PB to pay his season ticket off once he has the funds.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Thanks on 12:02 - Jul 8 with 1043 viewstroyse

Thanks on 06:50 - Jul 8 by SitfcB

Yup sorted.

In contact with Troy to help sort going down to PB to pay his season ticket off once he has the funds.

Just worried abit can u dm me twitter Stephen just worried how i get the funds
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024