Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Champions this season? 17:35 - Jul 8 with 836 viewshampstead_blue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/scorecard/ECKO44775

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Champions this season? on 17:44 - Jul 8 with 793 viewsIpswichKnight

Hope so!!!

Think we lost ground to Somerset last game as we didn't get full bonus points, fear that might cost us in that we don't always get full batting bonus points. Could be a cracking last game of the season as we play Somerset at Taunton in the last game of the season!
Champions this season? on 18:03 - Jul 8 with 755 viewshampstead_blue

Champions this season? on 17:44 - Jul 8 by IpswichKnight

Hope so!!!

Think we lost ground to Somerset last game as we didn't get full bonus points, fear that might cost us in that we don't always get full batting bonus points. Could be a cracking last game of the season as we play Somerset at Taunton in the last game of the season!

Didn't see that fixture. I think I might jump on the train and go!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

Champions this season? on 18:17 - Jul 8 with 726 viewshatch

We've had a fantastic few weeks, the win at home to Somerset clearly being crucial. Harmer is just unplayable, his figures at Notts last week were unbelievable.

May need to get down to Taunton too if it goes down to the wire. Should be a good battle to the end.
Champions this season? on 18:19 - Jul 8 with 721 viewsSWGF

They're on a real roll, thanks to their bowlers.

Porter's not available next week as he's playing England A. But Somerset have two playing on the same squad.
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 18:19]

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Champions this season? on 12:22 - Jul 9 with 579 viewshampstead_blue

Another crushing victory coming this afternoon.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/scorecard/ECKO44775

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024