Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which of you knobheads are going to Germany..... 18:49 - Jul 8 with 1824 viewsBloots

…..this weekend then and are there any bars in DD that you'll all be frequenting?

I need to know where to avoid.

Balls.

Cheers.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Which of you knobheads are going to Germany..... on 18:58 - Jul 8 with 1799 viewsfactual_blue

Die Halle von Hamilton bierkeller
[Post edited 8 Jul 2019 18:59]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Which of you knobheads are going to Germany..... on 19:00 - Jul 8 with 1773 viewsSpruceMoose

Which of you knobheads are going to Germany..... on 18:58 - Jul 8 by factual_blue

Der Eisvogel

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Wouldn't surprise me.... on 19:09 - Jul 8 with 1745 viewsBloots

Which of you knobheads are going to Germany..... on 18:58 - Jul 8 by factual_blue

….to be honest.

I'll look out for places doing a "Full English" near the station.

Wouldn't surprise me.... on 19:10 - Jul 8 with 1741 viewsSpruceMoose

Wouldn't surprise me.... on 19:09 - Jul 8 by Bloots

….to be honest.

I'll look out for places doing a "Full English" near the station.

Is there a Gary Linekar Sports Bar offering Gutbuster Breakfasts in Dusseldorf?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

There's an O'Reilly's. (n/t) on 19:17 - Jul 8 with 1727 viewsBloots

Wouldn't surprise me.... on 19:10 - Jul 8 by SpruceMoose

Wouldn't surprise me.... on 20:43 - Jul 8 with 1630 viewsfactual_blue

Wouldn't surprise me.... on 19:10 - Jul 8 by SpruceMoose

Der Bombardierte Fisch-und-Chips-Laden is highly recommended.

Blödsinn

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Which of you knobheads are going to Germany..... on 22:06 - Jul 8 with 1540 viewsJakeITFC

Yup, Düsseldorf all weekend.
Which of you knobheads are going to Germany..... on 07:44 - Jul 9 with 1426 viewsJohnny_Boy

Oh hell no. I was going to make the trip to Meppen but now I know you are heading there....

*rolls eyes*
Login to get fewer ads

Which of you knobheads are going to Germany..... on 07:50 - Jul 9 with 1414 viewsartsbossbeard

Which of you knobheads are going to Germany..... on 22:06 - Jul 8 by JakeITFC

Yup, Düsseldorf all weekend.

You been to The 'Dorf before, Jake?

Let me know if you want any bar tips.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Which of you knobheads are going to Germany..... on 08:05 - Jul 9 with 1381 viewschicoazul

Win or lose we're on the booze

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Which of you knobheads are going to Germany..... on 08:40 - Jul 9 with 1344 viewsJakeITFC

Which of you knobheads are going to Germany..... on 07:50 - Jul 9 by artsbossbeard

You been to The 'Dorf before, Jake?

Let me know if you want any bar tips.

Yeah, will be my third time.

Feel free to send them anyway - I usually just end up in any old place in the Altstadt.
Which of you knobheads are going to Germany..... on 08:53 - Jul 9 with 1321 viewsartsbossbeard

Which of you knobheads are going to Germany..... on 08:40 - Jul 9 by JakeITFC

Yeah, will be my third time.

Feel free to send them anyway - I usually just end up in any old place in the Altstadt.

That's the correct answer.

We had a great laugh in Gilson's Karaoke Bar & Grill. Saturday night is Hen Do-Tastic in there.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Which of you knobheads are going to Germany..... on 09:38 - Jul 9 with 1282 viewsitfcjoe

I've got flights booked but don't think I'll be making it now

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024